TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2022: The State public commission of Telangana has released a notification for the post of Extension Officer (Supervisor) GRADE-I in the Women Development And Child Welfare Department. TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment Eligibility, Education qualification and fee for application along with more important details are written in this article.
The TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) is a State authority whose function is to make the state-government work smoothly and effectively and for that, it appoints suitable candidates through general recruitment to make that possible. The candidate gets all the information regarding the above-described recruitment along with the process of how to apply for the post as the applicant proceeds through the article.
TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Examination||Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade-I|
|Exam Organizing Authority||TSPSC|
|TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment Last date||29 September 2022|
|Selection Process||MCQ-Based Examination (Online/Offline)|
Note: Only applicable for women candidates.
TSPSC Extension Officer Vacancies 2022
These vacancies are only for female candidates which mean male candidates are not applicable to apply for this post.
Eligibility for the Post of TSPSC Extension Officer
Every recruitment has its own way of separating the candidates from the start and eligibility criteria are just the same process to do the same thing. Only those candidates will be able to apply who are eligible for the benchmark of the Exam conducting body in the form of eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
The age range for a candidate to apply for the post is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 44 years. A candidate who is 18 years should be born before 01 July 2004 and a candidate who is 44 years should have been born after 2 July 1978.
There are some groups who got age relaxation whose details are described below in the table.
|S.No||Candidates Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||Physically Handicapped Persons||10 Years|
|2.||N.C.C. ( Also worked as an Instructor in N.C.C)||3 years and worked in the N.C.C for those years|
|3.||SC/ ST/ BCs & EWS||5 Years|
|4.||Employees of Telangana State Government (Employees of Corporations, Municipalities, TSRTC etc. are not eligible)||Up to 5 years on the basis, they have worked in the department|
|5.||Ex-Servicemen||3 years and the years the candidate has worked in the Armed forces.|
Note: The age relaxation criteria are only valid for those Ex-Servicemen who were released from the military, not for those who are released on the basis of Misconduct or Inefficiency.
|Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade-I |
in the Women Development and
Child Welfare Department
|1). Degree in Home Science OR Social Work Or Sociology.|
2). B.Sc. (Hons.) – Food Science & Nutrition,
3). B.Sc. ( Food Technology and Management, Botany/ Zoology and Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry OR Food T and Nutrition, Botany/ Zoology and Chemistry OR Food Science and Management, Botany/ Zoology and Chemistry/ Biological Chemistry OR Food S and Quality Control, Zoology/ Botany & Chemistry/ Biological Chemistry OR Applied Nutrition, Botany/ Zoology and Chemistry OR Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Botany/ Zoology and Chemistry OR Applied Nutrition and Public Health, Botany/ Zoology and Chemistry OR Food and Nutrition, Botany/ Zoology and Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry)
Note: The candidate who has earned the Degree through Distance education needs to provide the legal document which proves that the University is affiliated with the University Grants Commission/ AICTE/ Distance Education Bureau. Once that is proven the candidate is eligible to apply for the post.
How to apply for the TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Step 1:- At first, go to the official portal with the help of the link mentioned in the key links.
- Step 2:- If the candidate has already been to this site and already did the OTR registration in that case, the candidate needs to directly click on the link of the post. If the candidate is first time here then she needs to do the OTR registration.
- Step 3:- The candidate needs to upload all the desired documents during the OTR registration.
- Step 4:- After doing the OTR registration, the candidate needs to apply for the post by coming back to the official portal and then directly clicking on the link. On the next screen, the candidate needs to enter the TSPSC ID that she has gotten while registering for OTR and also the DOB of the candidate.
- Step 5:- After that, the candidate will receive an OTP which she has to put on the next screen.
- Step6:- Now the candidate needs to go through the application and fill in the details namely Date of Birth, Education Details, Gender etc. Which is mentioned on the screen.
- Step7:- Following that, the candidate needs to choose the Examination centre and check the Declaration etc.
- Step8:- At last, the candidate needs to preview the filled application to see the application before the submission for any misinformation. If there is any error, in that case, the candidate can resolve it by using the edit option if not then just click SAVE & PAY.
- Step 9:- On the next page, the candidate needs to pay for the application. Payment is in an online format. And then the final submission and the application will be completed.
Fee for Recruitment
The Application processing Fee for the post is decided as Rs. 200/- and in addition to that there is also the Examination Fee which is decided as Rs. 80/- . with an exception and that is the candidate who is unemployed is relieved from the Rs. 80/- examination fee but a candidate who is an employee of Government(State/ Central/ PSUs/ Corporations/ Other Government sections) have to pay the decided fee.
The mode of payment for the Fee is online which is the candidate’s responsibility either by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking as the candidate prefers.
TSPSC Extension Officer Selection process
The candidate will be selected on the basis of a written examination which will be MCQ–based. If the candidate manages to qualify for the written examination in that case the candidate will be selected for Document Verification.
|1.||Degree Level( Common to All)||150||150|
|2.||General Abilities and General Studies||150||150|
Note: The subjects will be Bilingual which means they are in English and Telugu.
- EWS candidates have to score more than 40% to be qualified.
- BC candidates have to score more than 35% to be qualified.
- SC/ ST and PH candidates have to score more than 30% to be qualified.
Support Contact for Query
TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2022: Key Links
The last date to apply for the Extension Officer is 29 September 2022.
The pay scale of an extension officer varies from Rs. 35,720/- to 1,04,430/-. On the basis of experience.
The Extension Officer is a post of Grade-I level.