TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023: For 783 vacancies in 18 distinct Group 2 designations, the commission is conducting a recruitment process. In the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023, the application process will be conducted from 18 January to 16 February 2023. The commission will conduct this application process only on its official website. During the aforementioned dates, eligible candidates for any of the 18 posts can submit their application forms. Furthermore, before taking part in the application process, all the candidates must go through the TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2023 on the commission’s website. For complete information about recruitment, interested candidates can refer to this article.
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023
To ensure their eligibility for a particular Group 2 post, all the candidates have to check out the eligibility criteria associated with that post. Moreover, for all the eligible candidates it is compulsory to submit the TSPSC Group 2 Application Form 2023 according to the deadline. We will discuss all the eligibility criteria and the complete application process to make the recruitment process easier for the candidates. So, all the candidates who are willing to take part in Telangana SPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023, scroll this article through to the end.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ 2 రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2023: Highlights
|Concerned Recruitment Process||TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Number of Group 2 Posts||18|
|Total Vacancies in 18 Posts||783|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||A Degree from a recognized institution|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Release Date of the Application Form||18 January 2023|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||16 February 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/- Application Processing Fee and Rs. 120 Examination Fee|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Selection Through||A Written Examination|
|TSPSC Official Website||https://www.tspsc.gov.in/|
|TSPSC Alternate Website||https://websitenew.tspsc.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details and Scale of Pay
For the 18 Group 2 designations in several departments, the following are the details of the total TSPSC Group II 2023 Vacancy.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr 3 in Municipal|
|11||Rs. 43,490/- to Rs. 1,18,230/-|
|Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in|
Commissioner of State Taxes Department
|59||Rs. 42,300/- to Rs. 1,15,270/-|
|Naib Tahsildar in Land Administration|
|98||Rs. 42,300/- to Rs. 1,15,270/-|
|Sub-Registrar Grade 2 in Registration and Stamps Department||14||Rs. 42,300/- to Rs. 1,15,270/-|
|Asst. Registrar under the control of|
Commissioner for Co-operation & Registrar of Co-Operative Societies
|63||Rs. 43,490/- to Rs. 1,18,230/-|
|Asst. Labour Officer in Commissioner of|
|9||Rs. 42,300/- to Rs. 1,15,270/-|
|Mandal Panchayat Officer (Extension Officer) in Panchayat Raj and Rural Development|
|126||Rs. 43,490/- to Rs. 1,18,230/-|
|Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector in|
Prohibition and Excise Department
|97||Rs. 38,890/- to Rs. 1,12,510/-|
|Asst. Development Officer in Handlooms|
and Textiles Department
|38||Rs. 38,890/- to Rs. 1,12,510/-|
|Asst. Section Officer in General|
|165||Rs. 38,890/- to Rs. 1,12,510/-|
|Asst. Section Officer in Legislative|
|15||Rs. 38,890/- to Rs. 1,12,510/-|
|Asst. Section Officer in Finance Department||25||Rs. 38,890/- to Rs. 1,12,510/-|
|Asst. Section Officer in Law Department||7||Rs. 38,890/- to Rs. 1,12,510/-|
|Asst. Section Officer in Telangana State|
|2||Rs. 38,890/- to Rs. 1,12,510/-|
|District Probation Officer Gr-II in Juvenile|
Correctional Services & Welfare of Street
|11||Rs. 42,300/- to Rs. 1,15,270/-|
|Asst. BC Development Officer in BC Welfare|
|17||Rs. 45,960/- to Rs. 1,24,150/-|
|Asst. Tribal Welfare Officer/Assistant Tribal|
Development Officer in Tribal Welfare
|9||Rs. 45,960/- to Rs. 1,24,150/-|
|Asst. Social Welfare Officer/Asst.|
Scheduled Caste Development Officer in
Scheduled Caste Development Department
|17||Rs. 45,960/- to Rs. 1,24,150/-|
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2023
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For all the Group 2 posts in తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ 2 రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2023, the following is all the information regarding the eligibility criteria. All the aspirants must proceed with the application process only if they fulfil all of the criteria related to their desired post.
- As of 1 July 2022, the age limit for all the posts excluding Prohibition and Excise SI, the age limit for candidates is 18 to 44 years. Whereas for Prohibition and Excise SI, the age limit is 21 to 30 years.
- As of the date of the notification i.e. 21 December 2023, the candidates must have attained a degree.
- The relevant degree must be obtained from a recognized institution by the candidates.
- For detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria for all 18 Group 2 posts, the candidates can check out: TSPSC Group 2 2023 Minimum Requirements
Upper Age Relaxation
The following table contains the details about the upper age relaxation for the reserved categories in this recruitment process.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Telangana State Government Employees||5 years according to their length of regular service|
|ESM||3 years+ length of service rendered by them|
|SC, ST, BC and EWS||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates||10 years|
Prior to filling out the TSPSC Group 2 Application Form 2023, the candidates must have soft copies of the following documents ready with them.
- A valid Photo Id Proof
- Educational Qualifications Certificate
- Study (Bonafide)/ Residence Certificate (from 1st to 7th Class)
- A Community Certificate
- An Income Certificate
- Certificates for claiming reservations
Apply Online For 783 Posts tspsc.gov.in Group 2 2023
To Apply Online For 783 Posts tspsc.gov.in Group 2 2023, the candidates have to go through the following steps.
- Firstly, the candidates have to use the URL https://www.tspsc.gov.in/ to enter the official website of the commission.
- On the homepage of this website, the candidates have to opt for New Registration by choosing the suitable option.
- Through this option, the candidates will reach a new page. Here, they have to enter their mobile number in the relevant space to start the registration process.
- After the registration is complete, the candidates will obtain their TSPSC ID.
- Now, the candidates must head to the website’s homepage again and click on the online application link for Group 2 posts.
- This link will lead the candidates to the login portal of the commission.
- By logging in to the website, the candidates must begin to fill out the application form.
- The candidates must completely fill in the TSPSC Group II 2023 Application Form with all the correct information.
- The candidates must also upload all the documents required for the application form in the provided links.
- After completing these steps, the candidates must once again check the whole application form from beginning to end.
- Now, the candidates can opt for the payment of the application fee.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the application process will be completed.
- The candidates can now submit the application form and obtain its printout for the selection rounds.
Telangana Group 2 Application Fee 2023
During the application process for Telangana Group 2 Recruitment 2023, the candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as Application Processing Fee. Moreover, the candidates also have to pay Rs. 120/- as Examination Fee to take part in the recruitment process. All the unemployed candidates do not need to pay the Examination Fee. However, Government Employees are not exempted from the payment of the Examination Fee. The candidates have to pay the Telangana Group 2 Application Fee 2023 from online payment methods.
The first round in the TSPSC Group 2 Selection Process 2023 will be a written examination. For this written examination, the commission will issue the admit cards to the candidates 7 days prior to the exam date. This exam will have 600 questions for which four papers will take place. To stay updated on the forthcoming selection process for Group II posts, the candidates must regularly visit our portal.
|Apply Online Now||TSPSC Group 2 Application Form 2023|
|For More Information Refer To||TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2023|
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the deadline to pay the TSPSC Group 2 Application Fee 2023?
The candidates can pay the application fee till 16 February 2023 (up to 5 PM)
Will all the candidates who take part in the application process appear for the written exam?
No, only those candidates can appear for the written exam who fulfil all the eligibility criteria and submit the completely filled-in application form in accordance with the deadline.
Will the commission also accept a handwritten TSPSC Group 2 Application Form 2023 for recruitment?
The commission will only accept online applications sent to them through their official website. No other forms of application will be accepted.