TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2023: Telangana State Public Service Commission recently concluded its online registration process for the Junior Lecturer vacancies. The exam for this recruitment post would is scheduled to be conducted in the month of September and October. The exact dates have been released and mentioned in the further article. The official website ensures that the తెలంగాణ జూనియర్ అసిస్టెంట్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2023 will be made available to the registered students at least a week before the exam. While it is not yet possible to pinpoint the exact date of the hall ticket publication, we surely know the process of downloading it. This article is an attempt to resolve all your TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2023-related questions.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2023
The TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2023 is an obligatory document that will get you entry into the examination hall. There is only one means to obtain this admit card and that is through the online portal of the TSPSC. Since the website is quite crowded with many facilities, we will provide you with a clear-cut method to obtain your Telangana Jr Lecturer Call Letter 2023. You need this hall ticket on the day of your exam. All the other beneficial information has been explained in this article.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Check Here>> TSPSC Junior Lecturer Examination Dates
తెలంగాణ జూనియర్ అసిస్టెంట్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2023: Highlights
|Type of Article||Admit Card|
|Exam Title||TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Exam|
|Recruiting Authority||TSPSC: Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Exam||Not finalized yet|
|Date of Admit Card Release||A week before the exam|
|Date of Examination||12th September 2023 onwards|
|Selection process||1. Recruitment Exam|
2. Document Verification
Telangana Junior Lecturer Exam Date
The TSPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Date released a notice on 23rd May 2023, stating the examination dates. The Telangana Junior Lecturer Exam is scheduled to be conducted from 12th September 2023, the dates continue till 10th October 2023. You can refer to the image below for detailed information:
Telangana PSC Junior Assistant 2023 Hall Ticket Particulars
The Telangana State Public Service Commission admit card possesses all the candidate and exam day guidelines. It is a beneficial document because it contains the reporting time and place for the exam. The Telangana State PSC Hall Ticket 2023 shall contain the following details:
- Candidate Identification Details: Photograph, scanned signature, Name, TSPSC ID Number/ Registration Number, Roll Number, Gender, Category, and Parent’s Name.
- Exam & Reporting Details: Name of Exam, Duration & Timings of Exam, Reporting Time, Exam centre, items to be carried on the day of the exam.
- Instructions for the Exam day.
- COVID-19 guidelines.
- List of items that are banned inside the exam hall premises.
How To Download tspsc.gov.in Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023?
Telangana State Public Service Commission launches all its tspsc.gov.in Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 on its official portal. Candidates can turn to their official website at any time as long as they have their authentication details. Since it is easy to get confused between so many links, we have written down the simplified process to download the admit card:
- Visit the TSPSC website by pasting the URL ‘www.tspsc.gov.in/‘ in the rectangular bar (address bar) which is found on the top of your web browser.
- Now click on the Website tab to go to the new website of the TSPSC portal.
- You will be redirected to the new portal of the TSPSC. Here, you can find the link to your hall ticket under the What’s New section. This section is easy to locate as it is at the top centre of the portal.
- Once, you click on the link to the hall ticket link, you will be welcomed by a small login dialog box.
- You will need to provide your unique TSPSC Id and Date of birth to access your recruitment hall ticket.
- After successful authentication, you will be granted access to your Telangana PSC Junior Assistant e-Admit Card 2023.
- Save the admit card on your device storage and get it printed at the earliest.
Requirements on the Day of the Exam
The exam authorities have specified the list of allowed items for the day of the exam. If anything additional than these items is carried inside the exam centre, those items have to be left outside the exam hall. The candidates are guided to bring the following items on the day of the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Exam 2023:
- TSPSC Admit Card
- Govt. Approved Photo ID card
- Pen for rough work
The exam details and scheme of the objective-type questions about Telangana’s upcoming Junior Lecturer Recruitment exam are given below:
|Paper Details||Medium of Exam||Total Questions||Duration||Total Marks|
|1. General Studies & General Abilities (Paper-I)||English & Telugu||150||2.5 hours||150|
|2. Specialization Subject (Paper-II)||English (except for Language Specialization Subjects)||150||2.5 hours||300|
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Available Soon||TSPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card Direct Link (Available Soon)|
|Check For More||TSPSC Official Notification Junior Lecturer 2023|
|Follow For More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Question
When will the recruitment exam for the TSPSC 2023 Junior Lecturer post take place?
The recruitment exam for the TSPSC 2023 Junior Lecturer post will take place in September and October The exact date of the exam is intimated on the official website.
What will be the mode of the TSPSC 2023 Junior Lecturer Recruitment Exam?
The mode of the TSPSC 2023 Junior Lecturer Recruitment Exam will be either computer-based or offline through OMR sheets. The mode of the exam has not been confirmed by the official authorities yet.