TTD Online Booking: Dear reader, we’ve got a piece of good news for you all which is that the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has started the Online Booking/Purchase for Laddu or Ticket Booking for the upcoming three months (June, July & August 2022). The visitors (दर्शनार्थी) can apply for the Tirupati Balaji online ticket, laddu, and registration through the official website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
To purchase the TTD tickets, visitors have to register themselves, and then with the help of the login credentials, they can check their ticket booking status from the official website. For more details about the TTD online booking stay connected to this page till the very ned.
TTD Online Booking
The Tirupati temple is also known as Venkateshwara temple and every day lakhs of devotees visit the Tirupati Balaji temple to get blessings from Lord Venkateshwara. To handle such a huge amount of crowd, the TTD started the online registration and booking facility through which visitor can book their ticket via online mode. The special entry darshan for Tirupati Balaji Temple ticket price is Rs.300. Check the complete details about the TTD Online Booking process in the remaining sections of the page.
|Temple Name||Tirupati (Shrine of Lord Venkateshwara)|
|Trust||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD)|
|Status of Ticket Booking||Available|
|Booking for||June, July & Aug 2022|
|TTD Ticket Price||Rs.300|
TTD Special Entry Darshan
Devotees who are planning to visit Tirupati Temple can apply for Special Entry Darshan by paying Rs.300 (per person) and tickets will not be issued for children under 12 years of age for Seegra Darshan (शीघ्र दर्शन). The facility of special entry is provided only to those candidates who registered themselves into the portal as per the guidelines. Candidates have to register for Special Entry Darshan within 03 months or else one week before visiting the Tirupati temple.
tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in Laddu Order Online
TTD temple board has a separate kitchen where they prepare the laddu which is distributed to the devotees after they complete the darshan of the temple. Devotees can also apply for extra laddu online through the TTD portal by paying Rs.50 per laddu and they will get a max of 2 extra laddus per ticket. The TTD authorities give three types of laddu’s in the Tirupati temple and those are:
- Proktham Laddu: Weight 175 grams.
- Asthanam Laddu: Weight 750 grams and extra laddu cost are Rs.50.
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu: Extra laddu cost is Rs.200.
Trimala Tirupati SED Timings & Online Booking Timing
- Darshan Timing: The Special Entry Darshan to take the blessings of Tirupati Balaji is available from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm and the timings are divided into 09 slots depending upon the temple timetable availability. You can check the availability of SED while registering for the ticket.
- Booking Timing: The TTD will open the online ticket window for special entry darshan devotees from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm every day.
How to book TTD Ticket 2022 Online?
If you are planning to pay a visit to Tirupati Balaji temple then you are guided to go through as we’ve explained the steps through which one can easily book the TTD ticket 2022 online:
- Start the online booking procedure by visiting the Tirumala Tirupati Devashanan’s official website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page of the TTD website, tick on the ‘Sign Up’ option available on the right side.
- Inside the user registration page enter the details asked and then press the ‘Continue’ box.
- The notification about your successful registration into the portal will get generated on the screen.
- To book tickets for Special Entry Darshan, press the ‘Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300)’ link.
- Wait in the virtual queue and once the waiting time will get over the login page will get open.
- Enter your mobile number, captcha code and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ box.
- Submit the 06 digit OTP inside the OTP box then press on the ‘Login’ option.
- Read the Covid-19 declaration form and click on the ‘I Agree’ box to proceed further.
- On the new web page, a calendar will appear where you can select the dates you want to visit the temple and the time slot when you want to do the darshan.
- The green colour will indicate the availability of slots, the yellow colour will be showing seats that are filling quickly, the blue colour will indicate that the ticket quota hasn’t been released yet and lastly red colour will indicate that the darshan of the particular date is currently full.
- After choosing the date & time, proceed further and submit the information questioned on the page such as the total number of people, additional laddu or the room requirement.
- Fill in the personal details asked on the new page and after completing them tick on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Pay the ticket amount via online method (Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM Card or UPI) and do not refresh the page during the payment process otherwise your transaction will get cancelled.
- After the completion of the payment process, the TTD online ticket of your choice will be booked.
Documents needed for TTD Ticket Booking
While booking the tickets for the Tirupati Balaji temple, the candidate will need some documents for cross-verification and ticket confirmation such as:
- Government Id.
- List of people travelling to the temple.
- Coloured passport size photograph.
Steps to Regenerate Forgotten Password
In case, the situation arises where you forgot your id password then you are advised not to get panic as we’ve shared the steps via which you can renew your forgotten password:
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page and reset your password page will get open.
- Enter your registered email id and then press on the ‘Continue’ box.
- A password reset link will be sent to your mentioned email address.
- Now select that link and enter a new password.
- Try to create your password less difficult so that you can remember easily.
- Re-enter the password again to confirm the password.
- Then tick on the ‘Continue’ box to complete the process.
The candidate must mention his/her government Id (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card) as verification for SED registration into Tirupati temple.
Visitors below the age of 12 years and above 65 years aren’t allowed to register and book for services at Tirupati Balaji temple.
The maximum number of persons to avail SED is 06 per booking or transaction. A registered user can do one transaction in a day.
The devotees must be wearing traditional clothes while visiting the temple. Male candidates: Dhoti/pyjama and shirt/uttariya (upper cloth) on the shoulder.
Female candidates: Saree or half-saree with a blouse or Chuddidar pyjama and upper cloth.
For every SED visitor, one laddu will be provided free of cost and the cost of each additional laddu is Rs.50.