United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) is set to recruit 100 Administrative Officers (Scale I) in the forthcoming days. The officials are accepting the UIIC Recruitment 2023 Form in the official portal. There are seven disciplines in the AO posts for which eligible candidates can apply accordingly. The online application form is available in the UIIC portal. Candidates can go on with the recruitment form by the 14th of September. This article will assist the applicants with reliable information about the ongoing process.
UIIC Recruitment 2023
Applicants can read the UIIC AO 2023 Recruitment Notification for authentic information and apply for the recruitment form accordingly. The details entered in the application form should be accurate. The concerned authority will look over the application form and the eligible candidates will be asked to appear in the selection process. The recruitment process consists of written examinations and interviews. Candidates selected for the respective posts will be given probation of one year and a gross pay of Rs. 88,000 p.m.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
यूआईआईसी प्रशासनिक अधिकारी (स्केल-I) विशेषज्ञ भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||UIIC AO|
|Supervising Authority||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Name of the Post||Administrative Officer (Scale I)|
|Gross Pay||Rs.88,000 Per Month|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Application Fees||SC/ST/PWBD/Company’s Permanent Employee: Rs 250|
Remaining Category: Rs 1000
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- NIACL AO Admit Card 2023
- HPSCB Recruitment 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
UIIC Administrative Officer 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|02||Accounts / Finance Specialists||24|
UIIC AO 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates applying for the recruitment must check the UIIC AO 2023 Recruitment Qualification. If they meet all the official requirements only then, they should apply for it. The points given below will provide the requirements set by the officials.
- Applicants should be a resident of India.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years of age and the maximum 30 years as of 31st March 2023. The upper age limit age relaxation is also provided for the specific categories.
- Aspirants are requested to refer to the notification for the respective disciplines’ educational qualifications. The official notification link is at the bottom of the post.
Applicants applying for the recruitment form must be prepared with a scanned copy of the given documents. The documents will be uploaded in the jpg/jpeg format between 20 to 100kb.
- Recent Image
- Signature (With Black Ballpoint on White Sheet)
- Left Thumb Impression (With Black Ballpoint on White Sheet)
- Hand Written Declaration (With Black Ballpoint on White Sheet)
Apply For UIIC Recruitment 2023 Online
Now, eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment form by visiting the uiic.co.in Administrative Officer 2023 Recruitment Official Website. The officials will not accept the physical copy of the recruitment form. Applicants should follow the given points to submit the form successfully.
- Navigate the United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) website: https://uiic.co.in
- The Info Centre will provide the Carrer Option placed on the home page.
- Hit the given button and go to the Apply Online option.
- A separate recruitment form will appear on the dashboard.
- First, click the Registration button and fill out the form with the basic details.
- After which, you will be assigned the Registration Number and Password.
- Input the given information to access the UIIC Administrative Officer 2023 Recruitment Form.
- Fill up the form and upload the listed documents in the accurate file size.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Last but not least, print out the fee receipt and the application form for future reference.
Applicants will be required to deposit the UIIC AO 2023 Application Fees for the completion of the form. They can use the Debit/Credit/IMPS/CashCards/Net Banking for the payment. The category-wise fee structure is tabulated in the table shown below. After the successful payment, candidates will receive the e-receipt on the official page. The non-generation of the fee receipt implies an unsuccessful transaction.
|List of Community||Application Fees (Rs)|
|Unreserved Category||1000 + Service Charge + GST|
|SC/STPwBD/Company’s Permanent Employee||250 + GST|
uiic.co.in Administrative Officer Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Activities Particulars||Important Dates|
|Start of Registration||24th of August|
|End Date of Registration||14th of September|
|Admit Card Release||7 days Prior to the Exam|
|Online Test Date||2nd Week of October|
|Result Release Date||To be Notified|
UIIC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||UIIC AO Application Form|
|Check For More Details||UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the selection method for recruiting candidates for the respective disciplines?
The candidate’s selection will be done in two stages i.e. Online Written Exam and the Interview. Candidates applying for the doctor discipline will be called directly for the Interview.
What will be the probation period duration?
The selected candidates will be given a year of probation, which can also be extended.