UK ITI Merit List 2023: The students who are seeking admission to the Government Training Institutes in Uttarakhand may now check the merit list. The authorities recently invited online applications from the aspirants. The authorities will observe the details that the student mention in the application forms. On the basis of that, they released the merit list. The admissions to the Training Institute will be conducted on the basis of the released merit list. All those who filled the online form or now eagerly waiting for the release of the UK ITI Merit List 2023.
In the article written subsequently, we have provided all the information that the applicants need to know regarding the release of the Uttarakhand ITI Selection List 2023. The shortlisting will be based on the scores of the candidates in their class 8th and 10th. Those whose names will appear on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling round.
UK ITI Merit List 2023
The Vyasayik Pariksha Parishad of Uttarakhand invited online applications for admission in the Government Training Institute ITIs from 9 June 2023. There are multiple courses that are offered at different Government ITI in the state. Additionally, there is a limited number of seats that are available for each course in each ITI. The admissions are conducted for the institutes on the basis of merit lists. The authorities prepare the selection list on the basis of the scores of the students in class 8th and class 10th. There is no entrance examination or any other entrance test conducted in order to admit students to the course of their choice. The application procedure winded up on 23 July 2023. Now, the VPP of Uttarakhand will release the selection list and those who will be shortlisted will appear for the next round which is the counselling procedure.
UK ITI Admission 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Merit List
|UK ITI Merit List
|Vyasayik Pariksha Parishad of Uttarakhand
|Last Date to Apply
|23 June 2023
|List Release Mode
|Merit List Release Date
Uttarakhand ITI Rank List Release Date 2023
As mentioned earlier, the last date to apply for UK ITI is 23 July 2023. The authorities will consider the details of the applicants. They shall first verify the eligibility of the applicants and then scrutinise the application forms. Later, for the UK ITI selection list, the authorities will consider class 8th and class 10th examination marks. Those who will have a better result will obviously get a higher position in the selection list. The admission procedure will start then. The candidates who will get a rank higher in the merit list will have a better chance for admission. All this is done since the number of seats available in the ITI institutes is limited.
Considering the trends from the previous years, VPP will be announcing the selection list very soon. It can be expected that the authorities will release the document on the portal in the month of July 2023. However, an exact date for the release of the merit list is unavailable. The candidates should keep checking the space for all the latest information pertaining to the release of UK ITI merit list 2023.
Download Merit List for Uttarakhand ITI Institutes
The merit list will release in the form of a document. Candidates can download, and print it. The result will be directly uploaded in the form of the merit list only. The candidates who will get their names in the selection list will automatically qualify for the next round. In order to download the UK ITI merit list, the students need to follow the subsequent method:
- Open the official portal of Vyasayik Pareeksha Parishad of Uttarakhand at vpputtarakhand.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the option of ITI Merit List.
- The selection list will appear on the screen.
- The candidate can check their application number and their names in the selection list.
- If their names appear in the list, they are eligible to appear for the counselling round.
- Any other details pertaining to the result and selection list will be updated here. The candidate should keep visiting this page for more info.
Details mentioned in UK ITI Selection List
The prospects will have to search for their name in the rank list. The list will be divided into parts. A separate list will be released for those who have passed high school, implying, that the result of the candidates who have been considered is for class 10th. The other list will be for those who have passed class 8th. This further implies that there will be two merit lists. The following details will be mentioned in the selection list:
- Rank of the candidates
- Application number of the candidates
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Reservation Category as applicable by the Uttarakhand Government
- Reservation Sub Category (Horizontal)
Admission Procedure in Uttarakhand ITI
The admissions in Uttarakhand ITI will be conducted in the following manner:
- Candidates need to submit online application form before the deadline.
- The authorities will consider the class 8th and 10th marks of the students and prepare the rank list.
- UK ITI Rank list will be released on the online portal.
- Round one of counselling and choice filling for institutions will begin.
- Authorities will allot the seat to the candidates on the basis of their ranks on the merit list.
- After the allotment of seats in the first round, the remaining candidates will have to apply for 2nd round of counselling.
- Seat allotment procedure for the second round will be conducted.
- The sessions will begin in the respective training institutes.
UK ITI Merit List Important Links
|Vyasayik Pareeksha Parishad of Uttarakhand Official Portal
|UK ITI Merit List Direct Download Link
|Click Here (To be soon Activated)
When will the merit list for ITI Uttarakhand be released?
The authorities will soon release the merit list for ITI Uttarakhand. A date has not been announced. Any information regarding the same will be updated here.
Will an entrance examination be conducted before admission into Uttarakhand ITI?
No, the admissions will be conducted purely on the basis of the selection list. The authority shall not be conducting any entrance test in order to admit students.