UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has notified the interested candidate for the recruitment of the Assistant Accountant 2023. As per the new notification of UKPSC on their website https://psc.uk.gov.in/, the Admit card which was earlier supposed to be released by 17 April 2023, is now released on 27th April 2023 due to the expected occurrence of Eid which will delay the exam. Interested candidates are suggested to read the article on UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023 to know more about the Admit card, Exam date and download link.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023
UK Public Service Commission recently released a notification stating the extended date of Admit Card availability. The examination date for the UKPSC Assistant Accountant 2023, is now shifted from 23rd February 2023 to 7 May 2023. Candidates are given plenty of time to prepare for their exams well. The UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023 for the applied candidates is now available on the official website from 27th April 2023. In this article, our main aim is to give you the details of the admit card, new notification and steps to download the admit card. Keep reading further to know more.
Download Here>> UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023 Link
UKPSC 2023 Assistant Accountant Exam: Overview
Here in this article, you can find the details relevant to the UKPSC Assistant Accountant 2023 in brief. Candidates are suggested to read further to know about the facts they must be aware of related to the examination.
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Exam Name||UKPSC Assistant Accountant Examination|
|Total number of vacancies||882|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Date of Examination||May 7 2023|
|Date of Admit Card||27 April 2023|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Salary/ Pay scale||Rs. 29200- 92300/- for Level 5|
- UKPSC Forest Guard Answer Key 2023
- UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Result 2023
Details on UKPSC Assistant Accountant 2023 Admit card
Once you download the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2023 check the details carefully. If any of the details are missing, you can contact the authority for the correction in your Admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter, to give the exam if the candidate enters with the wrong admit card. The admit card of UKPSC Assistant Accountant 2023 should include the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll no. of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Name of the Exam
- Date of the Exam
- Time duration of the Exam
- Examination Centre
- Subjects included
- Instructions/ Guidelines for the paper
Uttarakhand PSC Admit Card 2023 Step to Download
To know how to download the admit card at the time of release, we suggest you stay with us and read the article further. Further in this article, we have provided you with the steps to download the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023. The steps are as follows:
- On the Google search bar write the official website i.e. https://psc.uk.gov.in/ or click on the link given below. The homepage will appear to you like the image given below.
- Search for “Admit Card” and click on the link given.
- After clicking on the admit card, you will be forwarded to the “PDF and Link ” page. Click on the Download link.
- Then click on “Click here for Admit Card“. Choose one option out of the three to download the Admit card. These three options include Login with Email ID and Password/ Login with Application No. and Date of Birth/ Login with Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Enter the details as per the option you choose and you will get the Admit card download link by clicking on “log in”.
Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Accountant 2023 Exam Scheme and Exam Pattern
The UKPSC exam 2023, will be the CBT i.e. Computer Based Test. It has different phases, the first phase includes, Typing Test it includes (Hindi Typing). The exam schemes are as follows:
- The paper will be a Computer based online test
- There will be two different sections in the paper Commerce Management and General Hindi.
- The paper carries 100 questions, one mark each, 80 questions in Commerce Management and 20 questions in General Hindi.
- UKPSC exam has a 1/4 negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
What is the salary of Uttarakhand Ukpsc assistant accountant?
The salary of the UKPSC Assistant Accountant is around Rs. 29000 – Rs. 92,000.
Is an assistant accountant a good job?
An Assistant job is a valuable business and you can earn well in this profile. It is considered a high-profile job within the industry.
What is the next step after assistant accountant?
An Assistant accountant who has experience in work will finally become a financial accountant or a management accountant.