UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023: The commission will conduct the Mains exam for Civil Judge posts soon on a revised date. A few weeks prior to this examination, the commission released the link for the UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023. Through this link, the applicants need to obtain the e-Admit Card and present a hard copy of it to the commission on exam day. No applicant will get a hard copy of the Uttarakhand Civil Judge Call Letter 2023 individually via post. All the applicants participating in the preliminary exam for the given post will gain all admit card-related information through this article. So, kindly go through the entire article.
UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023
The applicants must note that UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023 is available on the commission’s website for a finite time period. Therefore, during this time period, all applicants compulsorily need to possess a downloaded copy of the Hall Ticket. Furthermore, all the mentioned details in the Call Letter (applicants’ personal and exam-related) must be verified by the applicants for errors, afterwards. The applicants must also check out the instructions for UK PSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2023 printed on the e-Admit Card.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Download Here>> UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023 Direct Link
Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mains Call Letter 2023: At a Glance
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023|
|Type of Exam||Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Organized By||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Number of Civil Judge Vacancies||16|
|Call Letter Availability Date|
|Mode of Availability of the Call Letter||Online|
|Date of the Mains Exam||23 to 25 August 2023 (Postponed)|
|UKPSC Official Website||https://psc.uk.gov.in/|
उत्तराखंड सिविल जज प्रवेश पत्र 2023 Details to Check
On the उत्तराखंड सिविल जज प्रवेश पत्र 2023, the applicants need to check the following detaila for errors/ discrepancies.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Gender and Category
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Application Number and Roll Number
- Date of the Preliminary Exam
- Timing of the Preliminary Exam (Start time and End time)
- Time for Applicants to reach the Exam Venue
- Allotted Exam Centre Name and Address
- Instructions for Applicants to Obey during the Exam
How to Obtain UKPSC Civil Judge e-Admit Card 2023 Online?
The process for obtaining the UKPSC Civil Judge e-Admit Card 2023 online proceeds in accordance with the following steps.
- With the help of the web address https://psc.uk.gov.in/, the applicants first must enter the conducting commission’s portal.
- Now, the applicants must tap on the option for “Admit Card” available on the right side of the homepage.
- After this, on the new page, the applicants must click on the download link of the e-Admit Card for the post of Civil Judge.
- By clicking on this option, the applicants will be provided with a few choices for login windows.
- As the applicants opt for one of these given choices, they will reach the login window associated with it.
- On this window, the applicants can log in by entering their correct login details.
- Now, the applicants can access the UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023.
- The applicants need to download the Hall Ticket and keep a few printouts for the exam day.
UK PSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2023
The UK PSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2023 will be a screening test for registered applicants. This examination will have two parts. Part 1 will have questions from General Knowledge for 50 marks. Whereas, Part 2 will have questions from several Acts and Laws for 150 marks. All the questions in the exam will be objective. Moreover, 1/4th of the total marks will be deducted for each wrong answer by the applicants.
Exam Day Guidelines
All the guidelines associated with the Uttarakhand Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2023 are provided by us in the list below.
- For the verification of their identity, it is compulsory for the applicants to have one photo ID proof (PAN Card, Driving License, etc.) on exam day.
- The applicants need to ensure that they do not bring any item to the exam centre which is prohibited as per the UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023.
- No applicants will be permitted to enter the exam centre once the reporting time has passed. So, all applicants must accordingly reach their respective exam venues.
How can applicants contact the commission for issues regarding UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2023?
To contact the commission for issues related to the e-Admit Card, the applicants can send them an email at the email address [email protected].
Where will the UKPSC organize the preliminary exam for the Civil Judge post?
The preliminary exam for the Civil Judge post will be organized in examination centres in 14 cities of the state.
Will the soft copy of the Call Letter be acceptable at the exam centre?
No, the commission will only accept a hard copy of the Call Letter for the exam.