UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022: For a total of 238 posts of Jail Warder, the authority will conduct an online application process from 15th November to 5th December 2022. To fill out the online application form for UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, the aspirants will find the link at the very end of this page. Additionally, we have provided all the recruitment-related information as per the notification on this page. After going through this article, the applicants can submit their online applications for Uttarakhand Jail Warder Recruitment 2022. The complete information on this recruitment process will be shared in the entirety of this article.
UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022
The authority is inviting online applications from both male and female aspirants for the post of UKPSC Jail Warder. The authority has distributed the vacancies as per the gender and category of the applicants. Additionally, you have to check eligibility for participation in the application process for UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria and the complete details of the online application process in this article. So, the aspirants who want to be a part of UK Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, kindly read the complete article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
उत्तराखंड जेल वार्डर भर्ती 2022 Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment Process Name||Uttarakhand Jail Warder Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Jail Warder|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100|
|Total Vacancies||238 ( 214 for Males and 14 for Females)|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability date of online Application Form||15th November 2022|
|Last date for the submission of the online Application Form||5th December 2022|
|UKPSC Official Website||https://www.psc.uk.gov.in/|
UKPSC Jail Warder Salary 2022
For the aspirants who are recruited as Jail Warders, the authority offers a Pay Scale of Level 3. In level 3 the Pay Scale ranges from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100. The aspirants get the exact details of the in-hand UKPSC Jail Warder Salary 2022 after their final recruitment. Also, the aspirants will find out the details for allowances and perks in the post after they are selected.
Also Check: UP NHM CHO Result 2022
UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria that the authority has defined for the posts of Jail Warder posts are given below. Before the aspirants fill out the application form for the post, they must make sure they are a fit for it according to these eligibility criteria.
- As of the date 1 July 2022, the aspirants’ age must lie between 21 to 35 years (inclusive of both minimum and maximum age). However, the aspirants of some categories are offered a certain age relaxation at maximum age.
- The aspirants must have passed the 12th standard from the Uttarakhand Board of School Education.
- The aspirants must have adequate knowledge of the Hindi Language in Devanagari script.
- The aspirants who have served in Territorial Army and the aspirants who possess a B certificate in NCC will get special preference.
Upper Age Relaxation
The following are the details of the number of relaxable years in the maximum age for the aspirants of different categories.
|Category||Relaxation in Maximum Age|
|SC, ST, and OBC of Uttarakhand||5 years|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters of Uttarakhand||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen of Uttarakhand||Resultant of deduction of their period of service to their actual age|
Also Check: UPCOP Character Certificate
Required Physical Standards 2022
Along with the educational qualifications and age limit, the authority sets a few physical standards for the aspirants as well. These physical standards differ according to the categories of male and female aspirants. The minimum weight for Male and Female aspirants is 55 Kg and 45 Kg respectively. The complete information of Uttarakhand Jail Warder Required Physical Standards 2022 is as follows.
|Height (Males)||Height (Females)||Chest (Males)|
|General, BC, and SC- 165 cm||General and BC- 152 cm||General and BC- 78.8 to 83.8 cm|
|Aspirants of Hilly Areas- 160 cm||Aspirants of Hilly Areas- 147 cm||Hilly Areas Aspirants- 76.3 to 81.3 cm|
|ST- 157.5 cm||SC and ST- 147 cm||SC and ST- 76.3 to 81.3 cm|
psc.uk.gov.in Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Process of Applying Online
By using the following steps in the correct manner, the eligible aspirants can apply for psc.uk.gov.in Jail Warder Recruitment 2022:
- For the first step, the aspirants will need to go to the homepage of the UKPSC official portal with the web address https://www.psc.uk.gov.in/.
- The right side of the homepage has a section that reads “Recruitment Notifications”, the aspirants have to click on it.
- Now, the aspirants will arrive at the recruitment portal of the authority. Here, they need to click on the online application link for the relevant post.
- After the aspirants click on it, the online application portal of the authority will open up.
- On that portal, the aspirants must choose the online application link for Jail Warders Exam 2022 and proceed with the application process.
- The aspirants must read all the instructions related to the application form and then start the registration process.
- The aspirants must carefully enter every detail for registration to create their login details.
- Afterwards, the aspirants must fill out the online application form with their login credentials.
- The aspirants must also upload all the documents required for the online application in the specific links.
- After the completion of all these processes, the aspirants need to recheck the details they entered in the application form from beginning to end.
- Now, the aspirants can proceed to submit their psc.uk.gov.in Jail Warder Application Form 2022.
- The aspirants must take note of their registration number and obtain a hard copy of the application form.
Uttarakhand PSC Jail Warder Selection Process 2022
The first round of the UKPSC Jail Warder Selection Process 2022 is a Physical Standard and Efficiency Test. The authority will select the aspirants for the Physical Test from the received online applications. Later, the selected aspirants from the Physical Tests will appear for a written examination. All the information about the selection process will be shared by our portal. So, the aspirants must stay connected to us.
|Apply Online Through||UKPSC Jail Warder Application Form 2022|
|Refer To For More Information||UKPSC Jail Warder Notification 2022|
|For Latest Updates Check Out||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
No category aspirants have to pay any application fee to participate in the recruitment process.
The aspirants will get all the selection process schedule-related information on the official website of the authority. We will also update the announcement on this page.
No, only those aspirants whose online applications are selected will be a part of the selection process for recruitment.