UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023: For the Junior Assistant posts at UKPSC, the commission will organize a typing and practical test 1st to 13th June 2023. To be a part of this written examination, the applicants will be required to download the admit card from the commission’s website from 22nd May 2023. Additionally, the applicants will also need to possess a clean printout of the UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 after downloading it to present on the day of the written exam. The applicants who will be appearing for Uttarakhand PSC Junior Assistant Practical Exam 2023 will find all the details about its admit card throughout this whole article.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023
It must be noted by the applicants that the UKPSC Junior Assistant e-Admit Card 2023 will only be available on the commission’s website for a limited period of time. Therefore, it is the duty of all the applicants to visit the commission’s website and download this admit card within this time. The applicants will need to provide their login details on the commission’s website to obtain the Hall Ticket online. In addition to this, the applicants also have to ensure that all of their personal details and details related to the typing and practical exam are correctly mentioned on the UKPSC Junior Assistant Call Letter 2023.
उत्तराखंड कनिष्ठ सहायक प्रवेश पत्र 2023: Quick Overview
|Type of the Article||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Number of Junior Assistant Posts||445|
|Release Date of the Admit Card||22nd May 2023|
|Release Mode of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Typing and Practical Examination||1st to 13th June 2023|
|UKPSC Official Website||https://psc.uk.gov.in/|
UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Particulars
The particulars given on the admit card are of crucial importance as they provide all the details regarding the examination to the applicants. For this reason, we are listing all of the particulars that are available throughout the Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2023. Before appearing for the exam, the applicants must necessarily check out this list.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Gender
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number assigned for the exam
- Date of the examination
- Start and end time of the exam
- Time of reporting at the allotted exam centre
- The details of the allotted exam centre i.e. name and address
- Important Instructions associated with the Exam
Steps to Download psc.uk.gov.in Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 Online
Below we are sharing all the steps that the applicants have to go through in the downloading procedure of psc.uk.gov.in Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023. The applicants should keep their application forms ready for this process for their login credentials.
- First of all, the applicants will have to paste the URL https://psc.uk.gov.in/ on their browsers and open the commission’s official website.
- After successfully opening the homepage, the applicants have to click on the “Admit Card” link available on it.
- Through this link, the applicants will arrive at the page which has admit card links for different examinations.
- Here, the applicants need to select the admit card link for the Junior Assistant posts.
- After the selection of this link, different login options will appear on the applicants’ screens.
- The applicants have to choose the suitable login option for them on this page.
- Once the applicants choose the relevant login option, the login window related to it will show up on their screens.
- With the submission of the login details of the applicants on this window, the admit cards will accessible to them.
- The applicants must now download their admit cards and afterwards, take their clean printout for the examination.
Uttarakhand PSC Junior Assistant Exam Scheme 2023
The examination for the Junior Assistant post will be a written examination that will be conducted at various examination centres. This examination will have 100 questions from General Knowledge, General Studies and General Hindi. Moreover, the maximum scoreable marks in this exam will also be 100. The examination will be 2 hours long and the applicants must follow all of the instructions given in UK PSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 in its duration.
Instructions for the Exam
For the UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam 2023, the following is the list of all of the instructions that the applicants are required to obey.
- The only documents that the applicants will carry to the exam centre will be their admit card printout and one photo id proof.
- The applicants will not be allowed inside the examination centre wearing any kind of watches.
- It is recommended to the applicants that they find out the exact location of the allotted exam centre a day prior to the exam to reach there as per the reporting time.
|Download Here||UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023(Released)|
|For More Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What can applicants do if they are facing technical issues while downloading the UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023?
If this happens, then the applicants must register a complaint regarding this through an email on the email address [email protected].
Can the applicants also send a request to the commission to change their exam centre after the e-Admit Card is issued to them?
No, the commission will not entertain any request for a change in the examination centre after the admit card is released.