UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: The online applications for the post of Junior Assistant has begun on 30th November 2022. Candidates who meet the required qualification can submit the online application up to 20th December 2022. For recruitment, the commission has been accepting applications electronically. UKPSC JA 2022 Application Form is present on the official portal for which access has been given on this page. A limited time period has been given to interested candidates for submitting their applications. Afterwards, the link to apply online will get deactivated automatically. Check the article below to apply now for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is offering over 445 vacancies under this recruitment. Candidates who have been on the hunt for a secured and reliable job can apply for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. For selecting the candidates, the commission has been gathering educational and personal information through online forms. Therefore, it is mandatory to submit the Uttarakhand JA 2022 Application Form. While filling out the application form, candidates have to enter their educational, basic and personal information. Lastly, the procedure is completed by depositing the application fee. Afterwards, the authority organises the selection stages to shortlist the desirable candidates. Read the article to understand the complete recruitment process.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
UK Public Service Commission JA Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Commission||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Advertisement Number||A-5/ E-3/ DR/ JA/ 2022-23|
|Total Vacancy||445 Vacant Positions|
|Total Number of Departments||71|
|How to Apply?||Through online forms|
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Commencement of Online Form Submission||30th November 2022|
|Application Form Deadline||20th December 2022 (Midnight)|
|Fee Submission Deadline||20th December 2022 (Midnight)|
|Fee Amount||Rs. 176.55/- and Rs. 86.55/-|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination|
Computer Practical Examination
|UKPSC Online Portal||https://psc.uk.gov.in/|
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
There are a total of 445 vacant positions available under UKPSC JA Recruitment 2022. In addition, the commission has further divided the vacancy into 71 different departments. Each department has category-wise vacancy distributions. Therefore, make sure to mark your vertical and horizontal reservation details. To know the detailed vacancy distribution, kindly refer to the UKPSC Notification Pdf provided at the end.
उत्तराखंड जूनियर सहायक भर्ती 2022 Qualifications
The essential qualifications will determine the candidate’s eligibility for the Uttarakhand PSC Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2022. Thus, interested candidates must meet these criteria before filling out the application form. The candidate will be debarred if found unfit for the job, irrespective of the recruitment stage. Commission has defined the eligibility criteria according to the vacancies in different departments. We have listed the basic eligibility criteria below. For detailed educational qualifications, kindly check UKPSC Junior Asst. Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates must have passed the 10th and 12th examinations from a recognized school board.
- He/she should have knowledge of working in Hindi Devnagiri Script.
- Should have basic knowledge of computer operations.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 42 years as of 1st July 2022. Candidates will be eligible for age relaxation as per their category/ sub-category according to the Uttarakhand Government Rules and Regulations.
- The candidate must make sure to attain the above-mentioned criteria by the last date of application i.e. 20/12/2022.
Apply Online For UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Before applying for recruitment, the candidate must go through the recruitment advertisement carefully. Make sure you possess all the required educational qualifications for the posts. Afterwards, fill out the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Form correctly. Incomplete forms will be rejected and the candidature will be cancelled. Check the process below to submit the form successfully:
- To access the application form, you first have to visit the official page – https://psc.uk.gov.in/
- Go to the Announcement section and look for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam Advertisement 2022 link.
- After opening that link, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the Click here button to apply online.
- Again, you have to click on the Click Here to Apply Online button on the next page.
- Afterwards, read all the important instructions carefully and then click on the Apply Now button.
- Finally, the application form will open on the new page. Provide details pertaining to personal, nationality, eligibility, domicile, category, contact details etc. Lastly, create a unique password then click on the Continue button.
- From thereon, provide all the asked details and upload scanned documents to support the entered details.
- Once the application is completed, submit the application fee according to your category.
- Lastly, preview the application form and submit it if no editing is required.
- You can take a print copy of the form as well.
psc.uk.gov.in JA 2022 Application Fee
The psc.uk.gov.in Junior Assistant Fee 2022 is submitted at the end of the application process. Without its payment, the application form will be considered incomplete. You have to submit a sum of the application and processing fee. It can be paid using online payment options like Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card etc. Check the fee amount from the table below:
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
|Unreserved||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 26.55/-||Rs. 176.55/-|
|Weaker Section Candidates|
|Rs. 150/-||Rs. 26.55/-||Rs. 176.55/-|
|Other Backward Classes|
|Rs. 150/-||Rs. 26.55/-||Rs. 176.55/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe|
|Rs. 60/-||Rs. 26.55/-||Rs. 86.55/-|
|Exempted||Rs. 26.55/-||Rs. 86.55/-|
The authority will hold a written test in which the candidates will be asked objective-type questions. Candidates will solve these questions in two hours duration. Under this examination, the questions will be based on the subjects such as General Knowledge, General Studies, and General Hindi. For evaluation, the commission will use the negative marking method. Hence, answer the questions carefully. The total marks of the examination will be 100 marks. Furthermore, the selected candidates will undergo the following stages for यूकेपीएससी जूनियर सहायक भर्ती 2022:
- Computer Practical Examination
- Ability Test
- Document Verification
- Medical ExaminationMedical Examination
|Apply Here||UKPSC Jr. Assistant Online Form Link|
|Check Detailed Information||Uttarakhand JA Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Follow For Related News||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date for submitting the online application form?
The candidates can submit the application form by midnight of 20th December 2022. We advise you not to wait for the last date for application submission.
I am not able to submit my online form, what do I do?
If you are facing technical issues while filling out the application form then you can contact the commission regarding this through email – [email protected]
What is the UKPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus for the written examination?
The commission will conduct a written examination of a total of 100 marks. These questions will be objective in nature and based on General Knowledge, General Studies, and General Hindi subjects.
What is the date of the UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam 2022 examination?
The commission has not declared the examination date and month yet. A separate notice will be posted for this on the official website.
What is the basic educational qualification for the Junior Assistant post?
The candidate must have completed the 10th and 12th education from a recognized school board. Check the notification pdf for detailed information.