The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has published the UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 Notification. Here, the recruitment authority will be selecting 137 deserving candidates for the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO). Candidates who have graduated from any stream and adhere to the other recruitment criteria are eligible for the post. Aspirants can apply for the online application form from the 8th of September to the 29th of September. Thereafter, no application form will be entertained by the officials.
UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
The psc.uk.gov.in RO & ARO Recruitment Form must be submitted through the online method explained in the following sections. Candidates filling out the application form must enter the correct information or else their candidature will be rejected by the officials. Applicants eligible for both posts can apply separately for each post. Applicants have to undergo the selection process in order to be recruited for the respective post.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
यूकेपीएससी आरओ/एआरओ भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||UKPSC RO ARO|
|Concerned Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Review Officer (RO)/Assistant Review Officer (ARO)|
|Number of Vacancies||137|
|Monthly Salary||Review Officer: Rs 47,600 to 151100|
Assistant Review Officer: 44,900 to 142400
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
Computer Exam and Typing Test
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- UTET Admit Card 2023
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023
Uttarakhand RO ARO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Candidates applying for the recruitment must meet the requirements set by the officials for each post. The points given below explain the UKPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Recruitment Qualification 2023.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree from the affiliated institute.
- Must have 4000 key depression per hour minimum speed in Hindi.
- Preference will be given to candidates having a minimum speed of 8000 key depression in English. (For Assistant Review Officer Key depression should be a minimum 9000 per hour)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Applicants applying for revenue officer must graduate in law from the affiliated college or Institute.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 42 years.
- Must have a good character and be physically fit.
UKPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||Name of Posts||Department Name||Total Vacant Seat|
|01||Review Officer (RO)||Uttarakhand Secretariat||53|
|02||Uttarakhand Public Service |
|03||Revenue Council Office||08|
|04||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||Uttarakhand Public Service |
|05||Revenue Council Office||06|
UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Now, candidates eligible for the recruitment can proceed to the application process. The recruitment form is available at the psc.uk.gov.in RO & ARO Recruitment 2023 Official Website. Thereafter, the steps given below must be followed.
- Open the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) webpage: https://psc.uk.gov.in
- Hit the Recruitment Notification button placed at the top right corner.
- Now, click the Apply Online link to move to the application form page.
- Thereafter, register in the UKPSC portal by providing basic details and contact information.
- Login into the UKPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer 2023 Application Form by providing the assigned information.
- Upload the image and signature in the recruitment form.
- Deposit the prescribed fees and submit the form.
- Print out the application fee receipt and recruitment form for forthcoming proceedings.
Candidates applying for the respective posts will be required to deposit the Uttarakhand RO ARO Application Fees 2023. The fee payment must be done based on the categories tabulated in the table shown below. Candidates can deposit the online application fees by the Debit or Credit card or through Net Banking. After the fee payment, the concerned authority will not consider a request pertaining to a refund.
|List of Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total|
Uttarakhand OBC & EWS
|Rs 200||Rs 22.30||Rs 222.30|
|Uttarakhand SC/ST||Rs 80||Rs 22.30||Rs 102.30|
|Physically Challenged||Exempted||Rs 22.30||Rs 22.30|
|Orphan Candidates||Exempted||Rs 22.30||Rs 22.30|
psc.uk.gov.in RO & ARO Recruitment Schedule 2023
|Particulars of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Form Process||8th of September|
|Last Date of Application Submission||29th of September|
|Editing Window Date||5th to 14th of October|
|Prelim Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Uttarakhand PSC RO ARO Application Link|
|Check For More Details||UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQS Related to UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment
What are the UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment Selection stages?
There are three stages for the selection of the candidates for the respective posts are given below.
1. Prelimiary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Computer & Typing Test
What is the last day for application fee payment?
Candidates will be required to deposit application fees & form by the 29th of September.
Will the officials provide the correction widow for the edit of inaccurate details?
Yes, a correction window link will be provided to the candidates for the edit of inaccurate details. It will be available from the 5th of October to 14th of October.