The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) disclosed the official notification in which they have presented the UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023. Aspirants eagerly looking for the Veterinary Officer posts recruitment can deep dive into the given article. Here, the details of the ongoing recruitment are simplified in the following sections. Candidates meeting the requirements of the respective posts can fill out the online application form. The recruitment form link is presently available on the psc.uk.gov.in website. Competent aspirants can visit the official website and submit the online application form within the specified date.
UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023
Aspirants are required to fill up psc.uk.gov.in Grade 2 Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 Form by providing accurate information. The recruitment authority will verify all the details inserted in the application form. Only then the recruitment form will be accepted by the officials. Candidates competent for the posts will be asked to appear in the selection process, including the written exam and document verification process. Aspirants qualifying in both stages will be listed in the merit list of the selected candidates.
उत्तराखंड पशु चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||UKPSC Veterinary Officer|
|Managing Officials||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Officer Grade 2 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs 56100 to 177500|
|Total Vacant Seat||91|
|Commencement of Application |
|12th of October|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Application||2nd of November|
|Selection Stages||Written Exam |
- UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023
- Fukrey 3 OTT Release Date
- NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2023
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Veterinary Officer Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The recruitment authority has set some parameters for the psc.uk.gov.in Grade 2 Veterinary Officer Recruitment Qualification 2023. The points presented below comprehend the recruitment criteria. The candidates need to abide by the given requirements.
- Must be an Indian resident, Subject of Bhutan & Nepal and Person of Indian Origin from the specified countries.
- Must be born between 2nd July 1981 to 2002, i.e. the minimum age of the applicants should not be below 21 years and above 42 years as of 1st July 2023.
- The officials have provided concessions in the upper age limit of the reserved category.
- Must have completed a Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry bachelor’s degree from the affiliated institute or university.
- Must be registered in Uttarakhand Veterinary Council.
psc.uk.gov.in Grade 2 Veterinary Officer 2023 Vacancy
|List of Category||Total Vacant Seat||Women Seats (30% Reservation)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||30||03|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||02||–|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||08||02|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||07||02|
Apply Online for UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023
In the above section, candidates must have grasped the category-wise segregation of vacancies. Now, they can proceed to the application process by visiting the official website. Here, we have comprehended each step to apply for the recruitment.
- Open the Uttarakhand Veterinary Officer Official Website 2023: https://psc.uk.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment Notification section and hit the Click Here button at the right corner of the recruitment notification.
- The UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023 separate Application Page appears on the screen.
- First, begin with the registration on the official website by filling out the form.
- Then, log in with the assigned official information to access the application form.
- Now, fill up the form shown on the screen.
- Upload the scanned image and signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Deposit the application fees through various online payment channels.
- Lastly, submit the form.
Candidates applying for the recruitment must deposit Uttarakhand PSC Veterinary Officer Application Fees 2023 to complete the form. The table given presents the community-wise application fees. Applicants must check the table according to their category and deposit fees online.
|Community Particulars||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total|
Uttarakhand OBC & EWS
|Rs 150||Rs 22.30||Rs 172.30|
|Uttarakhand SC/ST||Rs 60||Rs 22.30||Rs 82.30|
|Physically Challenged/Orphan Applicants||Exempted||Rs 22.30||Rs 22.30|
UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||Uttarakhand Veterinary Officer Application Link|
|Official Website||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Look For More Details||UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
What are the various modes of online application fee payment?
Applicants can pay the application fees through the UPI Payment, Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
What documents are required to upload in the UKPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment form?
Candidates must upload a scanned copy of the recent image and signature.
What procedure do officials follow to recruit candidates for the Veterinary Officer posts?
The officials will conduct a written examination to recruit candidates for the respective posts.