Universal Travel Pass Apply Online: The citizens who wish to be able to travel without any difficulty that might be faced due to COVID restrictions or sudden lockdowns can now easily do so. They will have to get their Universal Travel Pass issued by the authorities in Maharashtra. The State Government of Maharashtra has introduced the Universal Travel Pass or UTP for the purpose. In order to easily issue the passes, the authorities have also launched a portal that specifically helps with all the procedures pertaining to the pass. The candidates who want to get their passes will have to register online on the portal and request a pass. In order to do so, head to the article written below and check the details such as epassmsdma.mahait.org UTP Universal Travel Pass online application, log in, registration process, and much more.
Universal Travel Pass Application
The pandemic has not completely ended. With surging cases and the possibility of sudden lockdown, the citizens of Maharashtra who have the need to regularly travel or even occasionally for emergencies can now get their Universal Travel Passes. The UTPs are issued by the Disaster Management Relief and Rehabilitation Department under the Government of Maharashtra. The establishments can register their employees for the same and citizens can individually apply as well. The issuance of the pass rather depends on the need of the applicant. The registration is done online through the specifically curated portals. The passes will contain the details of the registered candidate and a QR Code that will verify the validity of the pass on Buses or Railways. The sole purpose of the pass is to guarantee ease to the extremely needful citizens during purposely imposed travel restrictions.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Name of the Document||Universal Travel Pass or UTP|
|Authority||Disaster Management Relief and Rehabilitation Department under the Government of Maharashtra|
|Used for||Ease of Travel during restrictions|
Establishment Registration Form UTP Work Flow
Establishments can register themselves online on the Universal Travel Pass portal. Once they are registered, the implementation of the registration workflow begins. The issuance of the pass is done in a systematic manner. In order to ensure that a particular flow is properly and evenly maintained while issuing the pass. The following steps are observed:
- Registration: The Establishments need to register themselves online on the portal for the generation of the pass. The one-time registration needs to be done by the authorities of the organization. Once that is done, the request will be processed further.
- Review and Approval of Travel Pass Requests: The request to issue the Univeral Travel Pass will be processed further and the Disaster Management Authority or the DM Office is responsible to consider the received application form. the authorities have to carefully review the application on their end by checking all the details mentioned in it. They shall approve the request upon successful inspection.
- Upload of Staff Details: The concerned coordinators shall view the approved request and then will have to upload the information of their employees who are to be registered. The upload needs to be done in the format of an excel template that has to be specifically of the CSV or Comma Separated Values type.
- Approval of Members: Once the details are uploaded the DM authorities shall again be receiving the request to approve the details. As they approve the requests or registration, staff members will receive messages of successful approval.
- Generation of Universal Travel Pass: Once all the requests are approved, the establishment staff shall upload their Photograph. This is a one time process and pictures cannot be deleted or re-uploaded. The Universal Travel Pass will then be generated by the authorities upon reception fall the details from, the establishment and the staff members.
Apply for epassmsdma.mahait.org Universal Travel Pass
To apply for the Universal Travel Pass on the Maharashtra UTP portal, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass at epassmsdma.mahait.org.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Register Your Establishment. The home page will only be available for 60 seconds. Hence actions need to be quickly taken.
- The Establishment Registration Form will open up.
- Enter all the necessary details in the form and review them carefully.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, tap on Register.
- For the Citizens who are individually registering on the portal, tap on Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens.
- The citizens who are double vaccinated can easily apply for a pass. The Universal Pass For Double Vaccinated Citizens page will open up for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Enter Mobile Number used for COWIN registration.
- Finally, select the citizen and request a pass.
Details required for Maharashtra UTP Online Application
The candidates who will be registering online as establishments will have to fill out the subsequent details in the form:
- Registration Number of the Establishment
- Name of the Establishment
- Category of the Establishment
- Type of the Establishment
- Hospital type
- Number of Beds
- Number of ICUs
- Number of Ventilators
- Number of staff who need passes
- Details of coordinators-
- Mobile No.
- Email Id
- Mobile Number along with the One Time Password or OTP
Login on msdmacov19.mahait.org
To login into the portal of the COVID Guideline of the Maharashtra Government, follow the ensuing steps:
- Open the official portal at msdmacov19.mahait.org.
- Click on Login.
- Enter the Username and the Password.
- Nextly, check the Code given on the screen and enter it in the box.
- Tap on Sign In.
Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass Download
To download the Travel Pass, observe the given method:
- Visit the Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass portal.
- Tap on Download Universal Travel Pass.
- Use the registered mobile number and the One Time Password to log in.
- Finally, upload the photograph in the specific size and format.
- The Universal Travel Pass will appear on the screen.
- Tap on Print Pass and the hard copy of the pass will be obtained.