UP B.Ed Apply Online 2022: The government of Uttar Pradesh will soon commence the application process for the Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance examination (UP B.Ed JEE) and the Lucknow University (LU) has been handed over the duty to plan this joint entrance examination for the 2022-2024 session whose details will be available soon on Lucknow University portal lkouniv.ac.in. Those candidates who are going to apply for the UP B.Ed admission 2022-2024 admission are advised to stay calm. The other details that are linked with the UP B.Ed Admission 2022 can be collected from this article.
UP B.Ed Apply Online 2022
The Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE is a state-level entrance exam that invites applicants from the state to appear in the exam and get a professional B.Ed degree from well-known institutions in the state. The exam application forms have to be submitted online from the Lucknow University portal and no other medium for the submission of the application forms will be accepted by the officials. Keep yourself involved in the following sections as you can collect many details about the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 or from the Lucknow University website lkouniv.ac.in.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Admissions 2022: Synopsis
|Conducting Body||Lucknow University|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Accessibility of Application Forms||Out Soon|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
Uttar Pradesh JEE B.Ed 2022 Schedule
|Submission of online application forms||TBA|
|End date of application forms submission||TBA|
|Last date to submit the application form with the late fee||TBA|
|Exam admit card download||TBA|
|Entrance exam date||TBA|
|Declaration of result||TBA|
UP B.Ed 2022 Admission Application Fee
As mentioned above the official notification of UP Bihar B.Ed 2022 hasn’t been released but the examination application fee 2022-2024 will be somewhere related to the previous year’s fee whose details are shared below:
|Category||Fee (₹)||Late Fee (₹)|
|SC/ST (UP state)||₹750||₹250|
|SC/ST (other states)||₹1,500||₹250|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualifications||The applicant who are applying for the post must ensure that they have the following educational qualifications:|
(a) They should have completed their Bachelors from a well-recognised University recognised under UGC and established under Indian law.
(b) The applicant who completed their graduation from B.Tech/B.Ed must score at least 55% in their graduation.
(c) Those who aren’t graduated from B.Tech/B.Ed courses should have a score of 50% in graduation.
|Age-Limit||(a) The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 21 years and there is no maximum age limit to appear in the examination.|
|Reservation||(a) The candidates belonging to other categories can claim their reservation by mentioning their respective category and submitting their category certificate.|
Steps to apply online for UP B.Ed 2022 application forms
This section will help you in understanding the stages involved while applying online for UP B.Ed application forms 2022:
- Move to Lucknow University website lkouniv.ac.in.
- Under the section of ‘Admissions’ select the ‘UP JEE B.Ed 2022-2024’ link.
- The UP JEE B.Ed 2022-2024 Dashboard will get open.
- Press on the ‘Online Form Submission’ box and then click on ‘Registration for New User’.
- The instructions page will get open.
- After reading all the instructions, tick on ‘I Agree’ and then on the ‘Submit’ button.
- On a new web page, fill up the boxes with the respective details and make sure that the details which you are submitting are correct.
- After completing the procedure, click on ‘Generate OTP’ and you will receive on your email address/contact number.
- Fill that OTP on the blank boxes and you will be generated with a provisional User ID & Password.
Application Form Process
- To fill up the application form, come back to the UP JEE B.Ed 2022-2024 dashboard and click on ‘UP JEE B.Ed 2022-2024 Login’.
- Submit the provisional User ID & Password shared with you during the registration process.
- The application form will be visible on your screen.
- Start filling in the details asked on the form and once you are done completing those details tick on the ‘Save and Continue’ box given at the end of the page.
Upload Documents & Photograph
- After filling up the application form, you will be connected to the ‘Upload Photograph & Documents’ page.
- Upload documents such as Government IDs (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport).
- Marksheet, Certificate of Class 10th,12th & Graduation Degree.
- Category Certificate, Sub-Category Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and Weightage Certificate.
- Scanned image of passport size photograph, signature & left-thumb impression with the image of 50 kb and in JPEG format.
Note: All the uploaded certificates must be verified from the government authorities only.
- To claim the weightage, it’s mandatory for all the candidates to upload documents that should be signed and approved by the respective issuing authorities.
Choosing Test Centre:
- To appear in the examination, candidates have to choose 05 centres (if allowed) according to their preference.
Application Form Preview:
- After submitting and uploading all the data, have a look at the application form.
- While going through the form, if you encounter any mistake in the submitted details then you can edit it by tapping on ‘Edit Application Form’.
- Now start editing the mistakes in the application form and at last press the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Your edited application form will be submitted.
- The applicants have to submit their respective fees online i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card or BHIM UPI.
- The application form will not be accepted until the submission of the application fee.
Download Application Form:
- After the completion of all the above stages, the applicants can download their individual application form and e-fee receipt by choosing the ‘Print Out’ option given on the right side of the page.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Selection Procedure
A few days after the conduction of the exam, the university will post the exam result on its official website. Those who’ll qualify the exam will be called for the ‘Counselling Round’. Right now, the schedule isn’t available but we will notify you soon.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Apply Online 2022: Links
|Application Form Status||Available Soon|
|Bihar News Home Page||Click Here|