UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023: If a student is unhappy with any of their subjects or the overall result, they can fill out a form for scrutiny provided by the Uttar Pradesh Board Madhyamic Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP,). Here, the copy of the subject they are having issues with will be checked again. Only the 10th and 12th standard students can apply for the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023. The link to the form is available on the official portal and the deadline for the form will be the 19th of May. Students who are thinking of applying for the यूपी बोर्ड में स्कूटनी फार्म 2023 must read this article where all the authentic information will be grabbed easily.
In the given article, we have provided the process to apply for the form and the guidelines which a candidate must follow. Here, we have also given brief ideas about the Scrutiny process also.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023
The concerned authorities released the board class results on April 25, 2023. The authentic statistics show that the total pass rates for the UP board 10th and 12th exams are 89.78% and 75.52%, respectively. After checking the result, there are many students who seem to be unsatisfied. For these students, UPMSP has released the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 where these unsatisfied students of classes 10th and 12th can apply for the rechecking application. The application form will be filled out online and the fee for the application will be deposited through challan only. For more information on UP Board Rechecking Form 2023 read out the full article.
Apply Here>>>UP Board Scrutiny Form Link for High School | Intermediate
|Category of Article||Scrutiny Form|
|Concerned Authority||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Classes||10th and 12th|
|Purpose||To re-check the sheets of the unsatisfied students|
|Commencement of Application||Closed|
|Mode of Form||Online|
|End Date of Application||19th of May 2023|
|Form Fees||Rs 500/-|
- UP Board Compartment Exam 2023
- Courses After Class 10th
- List of Courses After 12th
- Top Medical Colleges in India
यूपी बोर्ड में स्कूटनी फार्म 2023 Guidelines
Students applying for the यूपी बोर्ड में स्कूटनी फार्म 2023 must read the few guidelines which will help them in the process. These guidelines should be kept in mind while applying for the form. If any of the provided instructions is not followed by the student then their form will not be accepted by the concerned authority.
- It is mandatory to attach a copy of the online application form and the original Treasury Challan to the form.
- The print copy of the Scrutiny form must be delivered by registered mail to the board office.
- Students must submit both the original copy of the challan and the printout of their application by registered mail.
- The form will not be accepted by the board if the applicants apply directly by mail or courier without completing the online application.
UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 Apply Online
The UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 Apply Online process starts with visiting the official portal and then following the instruction explained below. While applying for the form candidates must have the current result of their respective classes. The form is filled out online and the submission will be done offline at the respective address.
- Step 1: Students need to access the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) portal: https://upmsp.edu.in/
- Step 2: On the homepage, select the UP Board class 10, 12 answer sheet scrutiny link.
- Step 3: Enter the necessary login information after which the UP Board Revaluation Form 2023 will be provided
- Step 4: Complete the class 10, and 12 scrutiny application forms by providing the appropriate details.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee and press the “submit” button to complete the process.
- Step 6: Print the scrutiny form and put it into the envelope with the original copy of the challan.
- Step 7: Now, send it to the Regional office of the UPMSP.
Students who are applying for the form must deposit Rs 500 for each subject in the state treasury via Challan. The prescribed fee for the written and practical exams is independently fixed. After filling out the form a copy of the challan will be provided which applicants need to print. The UP Board 10th, 12th Rechecking Form 2023 and the original copy of the fee challan will be attached and sent to the prescribed address.
What happens in the Scrutiny Process?
In the upmsp.edu.in Scrutiny Form 2023 application process, the board will verify each question in order to check if the answer sheet is checked correctly or if the total marks are analysed accurately. After the analysis, if the marks of the students increase then the revised mark sheet will be provided. The revised mark sheet can be downloaded from the official portal only. If the authorities find that the given marks are the same after the analyses then no changes in the mark sheet will be done.
UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023: Important links
|Apply Here||UP Board Scrutiny Form Link (Closed)|
|Check for More Updates||UP Board Scrutiny Form Notice|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the deadline for submitting the scrutiny form?
The deadline for the scrutiny form for both classes is the 19th of May. After the prescribed date no form will be accepted by the concerned authority.
How much fee do we need to deposit for the scrutiny form?
Rs 500 will be deposited by the students for each subject. If the student wants to apply for the two subjects then they need to deposit Rs 1000.
Which documents need to be attached to the scrutiny form?
Only the challan copy and the physical copy of the form will be attached to the envelope.
When we will be issued a revised mark sheet of the result?
Students whose marks have been increased by the rechecking process will be issued a revised mark sheet on the notified date. Students must check the browser regularly for updates.