UP Panchayatiraj Civil Engineer Recruitment 2022: Dear reader, if you are looking for a job as an engineer in the government sector then we’ve got a piece of good news for you all which is that the UP Panchayatiraj is inviting applications for the post of Architect/Consulting Engineers (Civil) for various assignments on a work basis payment mode. As per the official schedule, the application process has already been started and will end on ’15th June 2022′ at prdfinance.up.gov.in.
Applications received after the last date or incomplete will be rejected by the department and no further communication will be entertained in this matter. All the aspirants who are passionate and want to apply for the post are advised to go through this page very carefully as you will get many kinds of stuff related to the Uttar Pradesh Panchayatiraj Civil Engineer recruitment 2022.
UP Panchayatiraj Civil Engineer Recruitment 2022
Before commencing the application process all the applicants are instructed to read the official advertisement very carefully so that they will get an idea about the eligibility criteria required for the post. If any applicant tries to send the UP Panchayatiraj recruitment application form via post, or email then the officials hold full right to cancel the online form of the applicant without giving any explanations. Keep reading the article to collect more information about the UP Panchayatiraj Civil Engr recruitment 2022.
|Recruitment Body||Panchayati Raj Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Architect/Consulting Engineer (Civil)|
|Status of application form||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Scrutinization of application forms|
यूपी पंचायतीराज Civil Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for the यूपी पंचायतीराज Civil Engr post, all the applicants need to clear the eligibility criteria finalised by the department. If the applicants get lucky in clearing that criteria only then they will be able to proceed further in the recruitment process. Go through the contents given inside the table shared below to know about the details related to the UP Panchayatiraj Civil Engr. eligibility criteria:
|Eligibility Criteria||(a) The candidates who are applying for the post must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture. |
(b) Candidates with Diploma in Civil Engineering/Architecture are also eligible for the post.
|Age-Limit||(a) The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 65 years. |
(b) The relaxation in age to the candidates belonging to various categories will be given as per the government norms.
Note: Candidates employed at any government/private orgnization on full time basis isn’t eligible for the post. The candidate will be empaneled in the district of their permanent resident.
Essential documents during the application process
The list of documents that the applicants have to upload during the application process is shared below:
- Marksheet of Bachelors degree.
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Signature & Photograph in the jpeg format.
How to apply for UP Panchayatiraj Engineer recruitment 2022?
If you are eligible for the post then as a writer we recommend you to read this segment of the page as you will get to know the stages revolving around the application process for UP Panchayatiraj Engineer recruitment 2022:
- Start the process by making a way to the official website of the Panchayati Raj Department prdfinance.up.gov.in.
- After arriving on the home page of the portal, tick on the ‘Empanelment of 1875 Architect/ Consulting Engineers (Civil)’ link running on the page.
- The moment you will tick on the link, you will land on the recruitment page of the post.
- On the recruitment page, select the ‘Application Link’ option available at the end of the page.
- Start submitting the details required inside the form, then press on the ‘Save & Proceed’ box given at the end of the page.
- A pop menu with ‘Record Saved Successfully’ will appear on the page, tick the ‘Ok’ button.
- You will directly get connected to the ‘Upload Documents page.
- Upload the documents demanded asked inside the page as per the prescription.
- Once you are done uploading the documents, press the ‘Ok’ box.
- Tick the disclaimer and click on the ‘Final Submit’ option.
- A pop-up will appear for the successful submission of your UP Panchayatiraj online form.
prdfinance.up.gov.in Engineer Recruitment Procedure 2022
The candidates for the post will be based on merit concerning the qualification and work experience of the applicants in the field. The merit list will be marked out of 100 marks keeping in mind various factors such as Marks scored in Bachelors, Qualification, Work experience and Certifications.
The merit list for each district will be released separately and DoPR will also prepare the waiting list of the candidates which will be equal to 10% of the total number of posts. DoPR also holds the right to choose the method for selection of the candidates based on the number of applicants applied for the post.
The empanelment will be valid for three years from the date it comes into effect and it may extend and get extended by another 2 years as per the rules and regulations of the DoPR. Each revalidation shall be for 01 year from the date of expiry of last year’s empanelment.
UP Panchayatiraj Engineer Recruitment 2022: Pointers
- At the point of the selection process, if the department comes across that the information entered is incorrect then their application form will be terminated without giving any explanations to them.
- The applicant must maintain good conduct while carrying out work and shouldn’t be involved in any unethical practices.
- The empanelment of the candidate is totally as per the need of the department and it is only a contract.
- The candidates shortlisted must submit Rs.50,000 as a security deposit which will be valid for 6 months beyond the empanelment period.
All the candidates must submit their application forms on or before 15th June 2022 at prdfinance.up.gov.in.
The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Engineering/Architecture from a well-recognised institution.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the grounds of their qualifications, work experience and certificates for the post.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bihar Newspage||Click Here|