UP Super TET 2022 Notification: The government of Uttar Pradesh announced to recruit around 17,000 primary teachers across the state. And for that, the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has been given the responsibility to conduct the Super Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2022.
The UP TET official notification and application forms are yet to be released but it can be assumed that forms will be available soon at updeled.gov.in. The applicants who are interested in recruitment must submit their application forms via an online medium. For more stuff about the UP Super TET 2022 notification keep reading this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
UP Super TET 2022 Notification
After the publishment of the official notification, the applicant must go through it very carefully and collect information on whether they are eligible to apply for the post or not. The UP Super TET application form must be submitted via an online medium as per the instructions and before the last date.
It should be the contender’s responsibility to enter the correct details inside their UP Super TET application form. Check out more data about the Uttar Pradesh Super TET Notification 2022 in the leftover segments of this page.
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Status of Application form||Notified Soon|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: Rs.700|
Uttar Pradesh Super TET 2022 Important Dates
The UP SUPER TET 2022 is anticipated to be held shortly in light of the UP Government’s announcement of 17,000 Teacher posts to be filled this year. When the Super Teacher Eligibility Test dates are formally released, we’ll update all the crucial dates here:
|Availability of Notification||–|
|Commencement of application||–|
|Last date to submit the application||–|
|Last date to submit with a late fee||–|
|Release of Admit Card||–|
UP Super TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the contenders who will be applying for the post have to clear the eligibility criteria to become eligible for the post. The details about the educational qualifications and age limit are mentioned below:
|UP Super TET 2022 Criteria||Eligibility|
|Educational Qualification||(a) The candidate must have passed class 12th from a well-recognised board/council located in the state with 50% marks in aggregate. |
(b) They must’ve qualified Uttar Pradesh TET/CTET exam and hold the 2-year Diploma in D.El.Ed and Bachelors’s degree in B.Ed.
|Age Limit||(a) The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 40 years old.|
|Relaxation in age||(a) The relaxation in age will be given as per the category of the applicant whose details are given below:|
SC/ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
PWD: 10 years
(b) The relaxation to other categories will be given as per the government norms.
Steps to apply for UP Super TET 2022 online
Read this section to get to know the process involved in the Uttar Pradesh Super TET application process 2022:
- The applicant has to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh D.El.Ed updeled.gov.in.
- After landing on the main page of the website, tick on the ‘Candidate Registration’ under the section of ‘Important’ available on the left side of the page.
- The registration form will get open on the new web page.
- Fill in the registration form and press on the ‘Submit’ box.
- The moment you will press on the submit box, the login credentials will be generated on your mobile number/email id.
- Note those credentials somewhere and keep them safe for future references.
- To login into the application form, applicants have to enter the login credentials inside the login column.
- After submitting the credentials, press on the ‘UP Super TET Application Form 2022’ link and the application form will get open.
- Commence the process of submitting the details inside the application form as per the requirements.
- Upload the documents in their required fields as per the prescription.
- Take a look at the filled application form and if you come across any mistakes then edit it.
- Press on the ‘Edit Application Form’ and do the necessary modifications.
- Once you are done after completing the modification, you will reach the fee payment page.
- Select the medium via which you want to pay the fee (Internet Banking, Card Payment, BHIM UPI).
- After choosing the medium, tap on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Don’t refresh the page until the completion of the payment process otherwise the payment will not be completed.
- After the successful payment, take out the hard copy of the application form along with multiple photocopies.
- Make sure that you keep those copies safe as they can be used for future references.
Documents required for the application form
To complete the UP Super Teacher Eligibility Test application form 2022, an applicant have to upload some documents during the application process. The list of the documents is as follows:
- Marksheet of Class XI, Diploma, Bachelors.
- Government ID.
- Passport size photograph.
- Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Signature photograph.
Frequently Asked Questions
The notification of Uttar Pradesh Super TET 2022 is expected to be out soon at the official portal.
Candidates who cleared the CTET/UPTET are eligible to apply for the examination.
The application fee for the UP Super TET 2022 application form has been divided category-wise which is: Gen/OBC: Rs.900, SC/ST: Rs.500 & VI/OH/HI: Rs.300.