UP TGT Application Form 2022: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board is all set to recruit the eligible candidates for the TGT post. The authority started the application process on 9th June 2022. All the applicants who are interested in the post can now apply for it. The TGT application form can be filled out online. The UP TGT application link has been made available to the applicants on the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Service Selection Board. In this recruitment process, the authorities are going to fill up the 3539 Posts. we have appeared this article for all the interested applicants who want to know in detail about the Uttar Pradesh TGT. Here we have mentioned every crucial detail about the UP TGT Application Form 2022 that will help the candidates. So do read the following article thoroughly.
UP TGT Application Form 2022
The UP TGT 2022 application form can be filled out online only. The authority will not accept any application via any other mode. Before filling out the UP TGT Online Form, applicants must read the advertisement available on the official website with the number 01/2022. Try to submit the application before the last date as there might be last-minute problems while submitting it. The last to apply for TGT is 9 July 2022. Only those applicants will be eligible for the post who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authority. Through the article, you guys will across the information like the eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, etc. all the readers are advised to visit our portal from time to time to get the latest updates on the Uttar Pradesh TGT Application.
www.upsessb.org TGT Application Form 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Application form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Availability Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Vacant Posts||3539 vacant posts|
Uttar Pradesh TGT Vacancy Details
The officials have released the vacancies for both male and female candidates. There are 3539 vacancies released for TGT. Given below we have provided a table in which you will see Vacancy details subject and category-wise:
For Male Candidates
For Female Candidates
Uttar Pradesh TGT 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of Part 1 Online Application||9th June 2022|
|Last date to submit the Part 1 Application||3rd July 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||6th July 2022|
|Last date to submit the Part 2 Online Application||9th July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For UPSESSB TGT 2022
All the applicants who are going t apply for TGT must read this block. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria that are required for the post. Only those applicants will be eligible to appear fr the exam who are going to fulfil all the criteria set by the authority for the applicants. Given below is the list of the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 2 years old as on 1st July 2022.
- The educational qualification is different for various courses. Click on the link given below to know about the educational qualification of the concerning subject.
Educational Qualification: Click Here
UP TGT 2022 Application Fees
Applicants will also have to pay some fees while submitting the application form. It is one of the most important steps of the application form. The application form will not proceed further without saying the fee. Applicants will be able to submit the fee via different gateway like UPI, debit card, etc. The officials have provided some relaxation in the application fee for the students belonging to the reserved category. Given below is the application fee for different categories:
|Category||Application Fee + Processing Fee||Total Fees|
|Unreserved||Rs. 700 + 50||Rs. 750/-|
|EWS||Rs. 400 + 50||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC||Rs. 700 + 50||Rs. 750/-|
|SC||Rs. 400 + 50||Rs. 450/-|
|ST||Rs. 200 + 50||Rs. 250/-|
|PwD||Half of the respective category fee|
How to fill out UP TGT Application Form?
We have also provided a direct link to apply for 3539 posts. If the link did not work due to any reason then the applicant can look here. Given below are the steps following which you will be able to fill out the form:
- Go to the officials portal of UPSESSB i.e., http://www.upsessb.org/
- Scroll a little and click on apply option available under the Advertisement section.
- A new page will open on the screen, find and click on the option of Candidate Registration.
- Enter the respective apply link and then click on the option of registration in front of the respective subject.
- Enter all the required details carefully and register yourself.
- Now move forward to pay the application fee by clicking on the Fee Deposition option.
- Select the payment gateway, enter all the remaining details and submit the fee.
- Finally, move forward by clicking on the option of Submit Application Form
- There you will have to upload all the required documents carefully i.e., photograph and signature.
- Preview your application form, check all the filled details carefully and submit it.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the online form for future use.
Uttar Pradesh TGT Pay Scale
All the applicants who will get selected for the respective position will get a decent salary amount. The pay scale decided for the TGT post is mentioned here. So applicants will get Pay level 7, Grade Pay 4600.
UP TGT Application Form: Crucial Links
We hope that you found our article information. For any feedback, comment below.