UPCOP Character Certificate (चरित्र प्रमाण-पत्र): A character Certificate is one of the most important documents and it is needed in government as well as non-government organizations. Previously, people had to visit different departments to get the character certificate. Considering the problems faced by the people.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the services online. Ther have made available all the important services on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police. The concerning authorities have also launched an app for the services that can be used on mobile phones. Read the article till the end to know more about the UPCOP Character Certificate.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
UPCOP Character Certificate (चरित्र प्रमाण-पत्र)
Character Certificate is checked in every aspect of life nowadays. It is checked in admission till the job. In simple words, we can say that a Character certificate is a certificate which holds information about a person’s character. Whether the person has any criminal record or not. So, the character certificate is verified to make sure that the person does not have any criminal record or bad character.
Now, the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can easily use the benefits of the services sitting at home. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can now apply for the Uttar Pradesh character certificate online as well as offline. In the following article, we will give oy detailed information about the उत्तर प्रदेश चरित्र प्रमाण-पत्र. Such as Verification Process, the application process, etc.
UPCOP Character Certificate: Highlights
|Name of the Article||Uttar Pradesh Character Certificate|
|Beneficiaries||citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Character Certification Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Application Status for Character Certificate||Active|
How to Apply Online for यूपी पुलिस Character Certificate?
Applicants who want to apply online for उत्तर प्रदेश चरित्र प्रमाण-पत्र must look here. Given below are the steps via which you can apply for the character certificate easily:
- First of all, go to the official portal of UP Police i.e., https://uppolice.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the official portal will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, click on the Citizen Services Option and a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- After that, click on the option of Caracter verification option available there. And a new page will open on the device.
- Then, tap on the option of Create New User and a new page will get open on the screen.
- Now, enter all the asked details carefully and submit them. And you will be successfully registered on the portal.
- Now log in to the portal by entering the Username and password. Then the dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the citizen’s service and click on the apply online option available there. Then a new page will appear.
- Now start entering all the required details and upload all the required documents carefully.
- After that, pay the required application fee and submit the form.
- Also, download the form for further reference.
How to make corrections in the uppolice.gov.in Character Certificate Form?
If you have entered any detail incorrectly by mistake then you can make changes to the form. Given below are the steps to do it:
- Firstly, log in to the portal by entering the username and password.
- Secondly, tap on the citizen’s services option available there.
- Thirdly, tap on the option of CC Appy option and then tap on the correction option.
- Now, enter the request number and select the id type.
- Post entering the details tap on the search option
- And then you will be able to make the correction.
How to download Offline E-Form For Character Certificate?
Given below are the steps following which you can download the E-Form:
- Go to the authorized website of UP Police (https://uppolice.gov.in/)
- Now go to the Citizen Services option and a drop-down will appear.
- Click on the option of Character Certificate available there and a new page will get open.
- Then, click on the option of Download Offline E-Form available there.
- Select the Character Certificate option and captcha code on the new page. Finally, tap on the download option.
- The Form will finally appear on the screen. Enter the details and tap on Generate XML Option.
Documents Required for Character Certificate Application
Following is the list of the documents that will be needed while applying for the Character Certificate:
- E-Form of Character Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the Applicants
- Any Government Approved Identity Card
- Resident proof of the Applicant
(The above-mentioned files should be in jpg, gif, doc, Docx, pdf, or txt format. The size of each document should be 200 kb.)
UPCOP Character Certificate Verification Process
If you want to do the certificate verification but are not aware of the online process then you must look here. Given below are the steps to do the Uttar Pradesh Character Certificate Verification:
- Start the process by visiting the official portal of UP Police.
- Now tap on the Citizen Services option and drop-menu options will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, tap on the Character Certificate option and a new page will get open.
- Now, find and tap on the option of Certificate verification.
- Selected Service Request Type and Request Number on the new page.
- At last, tap on the search option and the process will be done.
How to Check the Status of the UP Character Certificate Application?
Follow the below-given steps to check the status of the UPCOP CC Application:
- First of all, follow the first 3 steps available in the above process.
- After that, Log in to the portal by entering the required details and submitting them.
- Now tap on the option of Search Status and enter the Application Number.
- After entering the application number, tap on the Search Option.
- Finally, the Status of the Application will appear on the respective device.
UPCOP Character Certificate: Quick links
|Check Out||UP Police Portal|
|Check Out||CC Verification Link|
|Check Out||Offline E-Form Link|
|Check Out||CC Application Link|
|Check Out||UPCOP User Manual|
|Bihar News Portal||Bihar News, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Offline E-Form is very important as it has to be uploaded while applying for the Character Certificate online.
Year, you can apply offline for the UP Character Certificate. You will just have to download the E-Form and submit it to the nearby police station.
Applicants will have to pay Rs. 50 as the application fee for the Character Certificate. Otherwise, the request for the certificate will not be considered.
If you have forgotten the login password then just follow the below-given steps:
1. Go to the official portal and click on the citizen’s services option.
2. Under that, click on the Character Certificate option and a new page will appear.
3. there you will have to tap on the Change password option.
4. Now enter your username and tap on the Reset Password option.
5. Now change the password as per your preference.
All the people who are residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for the UPCOP Character Certificate.