UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022: For the CBT Exam in 2nd week of January 2023, the authority will release the admit card online. Moreover, the information regarding the admit card will be sent to the applicants on their registered email ids and mobile numbers. The UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 will be a mandatory requirement for the applicants. The authority will not give permission to enter the exam hall to the candidates without this admit card. The applicants must also note that this admit card will be on the authority’s portal for a limited time period. During this time period, it is the duty of applicants to obtain the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2022. After downloading the admit card, the applicant must necessarily obtain its hard copy too. For detailed information regarding the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022, the applicants can read this complete article.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
As soon as the authority makes the link for downloading the UPPCL Assistant Hall Ticket 2022, the applicants can access it with their login details. Moreover, only those applicants can access these admit cards whose applications have been accepted by the authority. The authority has officially made no announcement regarding the release date of the UP Assistant Accountant e-Admit Card 2022. However, with the exam being conducted in the second week of January 2023, the applicants can expect the admit card in January 2023 as well.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
उत्तर प्रदेश सहायक लेखाकार प्रवेश पत्र 2022: Overview
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||UPPCL Assistant Accountant e-Admit Card 2022|
|Conducting Authority’s Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Application Process Dates||8 November 2022 to 28 November 2022|
|Admit Card Availability Date||TBA|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||Second Week of January 2023|
|UPPCL Official Website||https://www.upenergy.in/|
Also Check: UP NHM Recruitment 2022
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 Mentioned Particulars
To provide the applicants with all the information they need to appear for the CBT, the authority mentions some particulars on the admit card. Since this information is so relevant to the exam, the applicants must necessarily check its correctness. Below is the collection of all the information on the Uttar Pradesh Accountant Admit Card 2022. The applicants must go through it.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Gender
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Duration of the Exam
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Time of arriving at the exam center
- Important Instructions for the Exam Day
Downloading Process of upenergy.in Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
With the help of their login details, the applicants can use the following step-by-step process to download the upenergy.in Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022.
- First of all, the applicants have to open the homepage of the official website of UPPCl which is https://www.upenergy.in/.
- After reaching the homepage, the applicants will find an option that reads “Vacancy/Results” on top of their screens.
- This option will lead applicants to a new page.
- On this page, the link to download the admit card will be given adjacent to the name of the post.
- Through that link, the applicants will end up at the login page.
- Here, the applicants must enter their correct login details in the spaces present on the screen.
- Once the applicants submit these details, the admit card will show up on their screens.
- The applicants must download this admit card through the relevant option.
- After this, the applicants need to take a printout of the downloaded copy of admit card for their examination.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Accountant Exam 2022
The exam for the UPPCL Assistant Accountant posts will be a Computer Based Test. The authority will conduct the CBT in different cities of the states. The examination paper will be divided into two parts. The first part of the exam will have 50 questions, whereas, the second part will have 150 questions. In both parts of the exam, the applicants will be awarded one mark for each correct answer. Moreover, for each wrong answer in the exam, 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Day Guidelines 2022
There are specific guidelines associated with UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam 2022. To conduct the exam peacefully, the authority asks the applicants to follow these guidelines. The applicants who will appear for the exam can go through all of the guidelines below.
- The applicants must possess more than one printout of the admit card before the exam date.
- The applicants will have to present a photo id proof along with the admit card to the authority on the day of the exam.
- After obtaining their admit cards, the applicants must locate the exam center mentioned on them prior to the exam.
- The applicants must also be present at the exam center according to the reporting time on their admit cards.
|Download Online||UPPCL Assistant Accountant e-Admit Card 2022 (Available Soon)|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
In which cities will the authority conduct the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam 2022?
The authority will conduct the CBT in Lucknow, Meerut, Agra, and Varanasi.
Will the applicants be sent the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Accountant Admit Card through the post?
No, the applicants are only given the option to download the admit card through the authority’s website.
Will the applicants be given the option to change their exam center after the release of the admit card?
The applicants cannot change their exam center after the online release of the admit card.