UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022-2023: The Uttar Pradesh Union Public Service Commission will soon release यूपीपीएससी चिकित्सा अधिकारी एडमिट कार्ड 2022-2023. The authorities will release the Uttar Pradesh MO Ayurveda Hall Ticket 2022 on their official portal. The UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card will release in the month of December 2022 (tentatively). Meanwhile, the candidates can visit the official website of UPPSC for the latest updates and notifications. The candidates who have submitted their UPPSC medical officer application form and will appear for the exam must check this article. This article comprises all the details about UPPSC MO Hall Ticket 2022-2023.
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022-2023
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has scheduled the UPPSC Ayurveda MO Exam Date as 8th January 2023. The UPPSC MO Ayurveda Exam Hall Ticket 2022 will be available on the official portal a week before (tentatively). The candidates shall require their Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission login credentials to access their respective hall tickets. The uppsc.up.nic.in Medical Officer Ayurveda Exam Admit Card will release via online mode.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
UP Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment Overview
|Examination name||UPPSC Medical Officer|
|Examination Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Article Category||UPPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket|
|UPPSC Ayurveda MO Exam Date||8th January 2023|
|Admit card mode||Online|
|Admit card date||December 2022(tentatively)|
|UPPSC official website||uppsc.up.nic.in|
यूपीपीएससी चिकित्सा अधिकारी एडमिट कार्ड Particulars
Whenever the candidates will receive their Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Exam Admit Card, they need to check their respective details mentioned on it. The UP Public Service Commission Medical Officer Admit Card will comprise the important events, dates/times, and locations. To avoid inconvenience on the examination day, must check the following Admit Card 2022 Particulars.
- Candidate name (spellings)
- Candidate’s application and enrollment number
- Candidate’s guardians/parent’s name
- Examination authority and name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s scanned photograph and signature
- Candidate’s category and gender
- Examination venue
- Examination date and time
- Reporting time to the examination centre
- Guidelines and instructions at the examination centre.
Download uppsc.up.nic.in Medical Officer Examination Hall Ticket
It is compulsory to carry by the candidate their respective hall tickets to the examination hall. All the guidelines and instructions play an important role to maintain discipline in the examination centre. The UPPSC MO Ayurveda 2022 Admit Card will inform you regarding all the important details. Steps to download the uppsc.up.nic.in Medical Officer Exam Call Letter 2022-23 are as follows.
- Firstly visit the official website of UPPSC i.e, uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the UPPSC homepage, the candidates will see various links and sections
- The candidates can download their hall tickets from the downloading section provided at the bottom of the home page or from the Download segment provided in the corner.
- Going with the “Downloading segment” click on the “admit card” icon appearing on the screen.
- The clicked icon will drive you to the Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Exam Admit Card download section.
- Now, the candidates will further enter their UPPSC login credentials and then will submit them to access their respective admit card portal
- Finally, the candidates will download their UPPSC Medical Officer Hall Tickets and print them for reference at their respective examination centres.
The candidates who have been shortlisted via their application form will appear for the UPPSC Ayurveda MO Exam. The UPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Exam will be conducted as a screening test in which the candidates will have to qualify for the next round. The medical officer UP recruitment exam will consist of multiple-choice type questions. The questions will be from the general studies and medical section in which the GK section will have 30 questions and 120 questions will be from the medical section. The total mark allotted to the question paper is 150 marks for 150 questions. The candidates will require to solve the entire question paper in a duration of 2 hours.
|Download Here||Available Soon|
|Visit the official website of||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Download Syllabus||UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurveda Exam 2022-23|
|Check for the latest updates||Bihar news homepage|
The UPPSC medical officer hall ticket will release in December month of 2022(tentatively).
No, the request regarding the change of the examination centre for the UPPSC medical officer examination shall not be entertained by UPPSC authorities.