UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the post of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) on 5th August 2022. As per the official’s advertisement, the authority has started accepting applications for the above-mentioned post.
All the candidates who are interested in the post can now apply for it. The authorities have released the application form on the official website of UPPSC. The application link have been released on 5th August 2022. So do read the following article till the end to know more about the UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment
The UPPSC application form can be submitted online only. There is no other way to apply for the post. Before applying for the post, one must make sure that they are eligible for the post. Otherwise, this may lead to the rejection of the application form. The officials are conducting the recruitment process to fill out various vacancies.
Try to fill out the application before the last date mentioned by the authority to avoid last-minute problems. You will get detailed information about UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurveda Recruitmentint our article. For Example, the Application Process, Application Fee, Required Qualification, etc.
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer Ayurvedic|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Only those applicants will be considered for the above-mentioned post who will fulfil all the criteria mentioned by the authority. Given below are the eligibility criteria for all the interested candidates for the post:
- Must have a degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university which must be established by the country’s law OR,
Must have 5 yrs degree or diploma in Ayurveda from BIM i.e., Board of Indian Medicine, UP.
- Candidates must be registered as a Vaidya with BIM, Uttar Pradesh.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of experience in the state Ayurvedic/ Allopathic Hospital/ dispensary.
- Applicants with a postgraduation degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university will be preferred.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicant applying for the post is 40 years old.
- There is age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category.
Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Ayurvedic Vacancy Details
The officials have also released vacancy details. There is 611 vacant post available for Medical Officer. The authorities have provided reservations to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. So, 29 posts are reserved for SC, 58 posts for OBC, 28 posts for ST, 61 posts for EWs and 435 posts for the General Category. The officials have also released horizontal reservations. 122 posts are reserved for female candidates horizontally. 24 posts are horizontally reserved for Ph candidates, 12 posts for DFF candidates and 30 posts for Ex-Army candidates.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Schedule
|Publication of Recruitment Advertisement||5th August 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||5th August 2022|
|Last date to deposit application fee in bank||2nd August 2022|
|Deadline for submitting the application form||5th September 2022|
How to Apply online for UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment?
All the candidates can now apply for the post online. In the following paragraph, we have mentioned the procedure of applying for the post easily. Given below are the steps to fill out the UPPSC Online Form:
- Firstly go to the official website of UPPSC (https://uppsc.up.nic.in/)
- Secondly, the home page of the UPPS website will get open.
- Thirdly, find and click on the link to Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment.
- After that, tap on the Apply option available on the new page.
- After that tap on the registration option and a new page will appear on the device.
- After that answer the asked question and start filling out the registration form.
- After entering all the asked details, preview your form and submit it.
- Within a few seconds, you will get successfully registered.
- Then move forward to pay the application fee.
- Select your payment gateway, and other details and submit the form.
- Now, upload all the required documents in the correct manner.
- Check all the details carefully and submit the application form.
Documents Required for UPPSC Online Form 2022
Applicants will also have to upload some documents in the application form. the application will only be treated as complete once all the documents are attached to it. Given below is the list of the documents that you will have to upload along with the uploading process:
- Applicants Photograph: It should be a passport-sized photograph. The photograph should be clear and visible.
- Signature of the Candidate
Paste the photograph on white paper as per the required size. Put your signature in the space provided below in the photograph. After that scan the image containing the image and signature. The format of the file should be jpg/ jpeg/ gif/ tif/ png format. The size of the file should not be more than 50 kb. Refer to the below image to get a sample.
उत्तर प्रदेश चिकित्सा अधिकारी आयुर्वेदा Application Fee
All the interested candidates will have to pay the application fee while submitting the application form. The UPPSC Application Process will not proceed further without paying the application form. There is a relaxation in the application fee for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Given below is the medical officer application fee applicable for different categories:
|Category||Exam Fee + Processing Fee|
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment: Crucial Links
|Check Application Link||Medical Officer (Ayurveda) Application Link|
|Check Official Portal||UPPSC Link|
|Check out the Advertisement||Medical Officer Recruitment Advertisement|
|For More Updates, Follow||Bihar News|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the time period to apply for the Medical Officer Ayurveda?
The authorities released the application form on 5th August 2022. The application link will remain active till 5th August 2022.
What payment methods are available to pay the application fee?
The authorities have provided various payment gateways to pay the application fee. Such as debit cards, credit cards, UPI, via bank, etc.
From where can I fill out the UPPSC Application form?
You can fill out the application directly by clicking on the link given above in the article. Or you can also follow the steps provided in the article.