On the 7th of October, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) published the notification for the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023. Here, the concerned authority will recruit 411 candidates for the Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari posts. Aspirants qualifying for the bachelor’s degree can apply for the respective posts. The recruitment authority has started the application submission procedure from the 9th of October. The application form will only be accepted online by visiting the official website.
Interested aspirants can read the respective article for the ongoing recruitment and fill up the form accurately. The procedure to apply for the recruitment form along with the official website link is comprehended below.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
Aspirants applying for the Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) posts must submit the form within the notified schedule. It is important to abide by the recruitment-related criteria to fill out the UP RO/ARO Recruitment Form 2023 successfully. Aspirants are requested to refer to the official notification for the department-wise vacancy and then apply accordingly. The officials will verify the recruitment forms of all the candidates. Following that, eligible candidates will be asked to appear for the selection procedure.
यूपीपीएससी आरओ एआरओ भर्ती 2023: Quick Glance
|Category for Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||UPPSC RO ARO|
|Concerned Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|location||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Name of the Posts||Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 44900-142400 to Rs 47600-151100|
|Number of Vacancies||411|
|Start of Application Process||9th of October|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||9th of November|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Exam|
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023
- UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Govt Hospital Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- UKSSSC AAO Recruitment 2023
Uttar Pradesh RO/ARO Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Now, candidates can proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process i.e. Eligibility Criteria. Here, candidates will be required to verify the qualifications set by the officials for the respective posts. Aspirants are requested to go through the details attentively and confirm their eligibility accordingly.
- Must be a citizen of India and domiciled resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 21 years and the maximum should be 40 years.
- Must be mentally and physically fit.
- Aspirants must refer to the notification to check their educational qualifications according to the department and posts. Then, apply for the posts accordingly.
How to apply for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 Online?
Aspirants abiding by the eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment accordingly. The eligible applicants will be required to follow certain steps to fill up the form accurately. The steps comprehended below will lead the candidates in the right direction.
- Aspirants must access the Uttar Pradesh RO/ARO Official Website 2023: https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Aspirants visiting the official website for the first time must register first and obtain the One-Time Registration (OTR) Number.
- In the registration form, all the details should be accurate.
- Upload the image and signature in the form.
- Once the OTR number is provided, candidates can access the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Form 2023.
- Select the posts and review the details automatically appearing in the form.
- Deposit the application fees through online payment gateways.
- Lastly, submit the form and print out its hard copy for the next stages of recruitment proceedings.
To fill up the form, aspirants must pay the uppsc.up.nic.in RO & ARO Application Fees 2023. The table shown below provides the category-wise details of the application fees. Applicants can go through the table and deposit the fees accordingly. The fee payment will be done by using multiple online payment channels. Aspirants depositing fees under the reserved category must present a community certificate for the concession.
|Particulars of Category||Exam Fees||Processing Fees||Application Fees|
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs 100||Rs 25||Rs 125|
|SC/ST/ESM||Rs 40||Rs 25||Rs 65|
|Physically Challenged||Nil||Rs 25||Rs 25|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Uttar Pradesh RO/ARO Application Link|
|Check For More Details||UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment
What is the mode of application form submission?
The UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Form is currently submitted through online methods only.
What is the method for the RO/ARO selection?
The selection procedure for the respective posts will consist of three phases. These are listed below:
1. Prelim Exam
2. Mains Examination
3. Typing Test
Which documents are required to upload in the recruitment form?
While applying for the recruitment, candidates only need to upload the image and signature below 50 kb file size in the recruitment form.