The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has begun the online UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment 2023 Form submission process. The recruitment authority will select 300 male & female candidates for the Staff Nurse Ayurved post. Applicants holding diplomas in the respective course are permitted to apply for the online application form. Presently, the recruitment form is available on the UPPSC portal. Eligible applicants can browse the official page and fill up the recruitment form by the 4th of October.
Aspirants interested in the recruitment can go through the recruitment instructions. If found eligible for the respective post, they can proceed with the recruitment form. The officials will only submit the application form submitted within its deadline.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment 2023
Aspirants are requested to download the uppsc.up.nic.in Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment 2023 Notification. Here, the officials have provided the information which must be followed in the application process. Aspirants applying for the Group B Non-Gazetted posts must fill out the online application form. The concerned authority will not entertain any application sent through the post or any other medium. The selection of the eligible candidates will be concluded by conducting Preliminary & Mains Written Exam.
यूपीपीपएससी स्टाफ नर्स आयुर्वेद भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda|
|Managing Officials||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|location||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse in Ayurveda|
|Nature of Post||Group B Non-Gazetted|
|Pay Matrix||Rs. 44900 to 142400|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Beginning of Application Process||4th of September|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Last Date of Application Process||4th of October|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
Medical Fitness Test
- Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2023
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2023
- SSC Grade C Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Ayurveda Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Only eligible candidates can apply for the respective post. It is important for the applicants to check the uppsc.up.nic.in Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment Qualifications. The recruitment authority will reject the recruitment form not adhering to the eligibility criteria. The points given below provide the requirements set by the officials for the respective post.
- Must be a resident of the Indian State.
- The minimum age should be equal to or above 21 years of age and the maximum age limit must be below 40 years as of 1st July 2023. The upper age limit relaxation is approved for the reserved category candidates.
- The educational criteria are simplified in the listed points.
- Must have qualified 10th and 12th standards from the science stream.
- Must hold a Diploma in Medical and Surgical Nursing (Ayurveda) from a government-affiliated institute.
- Must hold a Diploma in Midwifery (Ayurveda) from a recognized institute.
- Must possess an Ayurved Midwife and Nurse Registration Certificate.
Apply Online for UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment 2023
Now, eligible candidates can proceed with the application form. The online application process is divided into three stages. These stages are simplified in the following points. Candidates will be required to visit the Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment 2023 Official Website to access the application link.
Stage 1: One-Time Registration Process
- Go to the One Time Registration Link located on the home page.
- The registration form will flash on the dashboard.
- Fill in all the precise details.
- Upload image and Signature
- Submit the Registration Form.
- The OTR number will be given to the successful candidates.
Stage 2: Filling the Application Form
- Here, all the details provided in the online application form will appear
- verify the information and select the respective post.
- Submit it after reviewing it.
Stage 3: Application Fees Payment
Lastly, candidates will be required to pay the online application fee.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Application Fees
The third stage of the online application form is the payment of uppsc.up.nic.in Staff Nurse Ayurved Application Fees 2023. The category-wise details of the application fees are formulated in the table shown below. Candidates are requested to read the table and deposit the fee within its last date. The fee payment must be processed through the online payment channels.
|List of Category||Exam Fees||Processing Fees||Total|
|Unreserved/Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs 100||Rs 25||Rs 125|
|Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/|
|Rs 40||Rs 25||Rs 65|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)||0||Rs 25||Rs 25|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Ayurved Application Link|
|Look For More Knowledge||UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment
What is the Grade Pay and Pay Scale Level for the respective post?
The Grade pay for the Staff Nurse Ayurved post is Rs 4600 and the Pay Scale Level is 7.
What is the segregation of UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurved 2023 Vacancies?
A total of 300 candidates will be selected for the Staff Nurse Ayurved post. The segregation of vacancies between males and females is given below.
Male Candidates: 48
Female Candidates: 252
What is the selection method for the respective posts?
The recruitment procedure will be conducted in multiple stages. The sequence of the selection stages is given below.
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Exam
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Fitness Test