Uttar Pradesh Commission has released a notification for recruiting interested candidates for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023. The commission requires both male and female nurses. They have released 2240 vacancies, of which 2069 posts are vacant for females, whereas 171 are vacant for male candidates. Candidates eligible and interested in applying for the posts are thus suggested to read the entire article about Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023.
In this article, we have provided all the relevant information about the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023, including eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, etc.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023
The concerned authority released the notification related to the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 on 19 August 2023. Candidates must visit the official website at uppsc.up.gov.in to apply for the released posts. It is further suggested that the candidates must check their eligibility criteria and apply for the vacant positions as soon as possible. The official authority will not accept the late submitted application form.
Also, the candidates are suggested to carefully fill out their UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 form, as there is no provision for editing it once submitted online. Thus, it is made clear by the officials that late and incomplete forms will be rejected.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Total number of posts||2240|
2069 Fe Male)
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/-|
(Grade Pay 4600/-)
|Last Date to Apply||29 September 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
Officials have released the eligibility criteria for candidates willing to apply for the available posts in UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023. According to the concerned officials, these criteria will help the candidates understand whether they are eligible. It will also help the officials select the candidates for the posts based on the standards. To know the criteria, we suggest the candidates read the information below.
- Age: The minimum and maximum age of the applicants should be 21 and 40, respectively.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates applying must have cleared 10+2 from the medical background.
- Nationality: Indian or subject to Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, etc. can apply for the post.
- Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit decided by the candidates is decided by the officials as per the norms.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancy Distribution 2023
Here in this section, candidates will be able to know about the distribution of the posts as decided by the officials. The number of posts is divided among male and female applicants. The total number of seats given to both courses in UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 is mentioned below:
- Male: 171
- Female: 2069
How to Apply for the UPPSC Staff Nursing Recruitment?
To apply for UPPSC Staff Nursing Recruitment 2023, candidates are supposed to read the step-wise process. With the help of these steps, candidates will be able to fill out the application form. We suggest the candidates fill out the application form carefully. Officials will not be able to edit their forms once submitted. Below are the sequential steps with the help of which the candidates will be able to fill out their recruitment forms carefully.
- Search the official URL and reach the homepage.
- On the homepage, search for the UPPSC Staff Nursing Vacancy 2023.
- Click on the link.
- On the new webpage, candidates will be able to see another link.
- For the new candidates, click on the registration link and fill in the details as asked.
- After getting registered the system-generated login information will be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
- Candidates are supposed to use these potentials to get logged into the candidate profile.
- Fill out the form completely, enter all the details asked, and upload the documents required to complete the application form.
- For the successful submission of the form, candidates are suggested to pay the application fee along with the submission process.
- Once the form is completely submitted print the application form and keep it safe to use it further.
Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Application Fee 2023
With the application form, the candidates need to submit the application fee. The concerned officials decide this amount based on the reserved category as filled by the candidates. We have mentioned the application fees as per the reservation categories in the table below. Candidates are suggested to pay the fees online mode by using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
|Reservation Category||Application Fee|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM||Rs. 65/-|
|To Apply Online refer to||UPPSC Nursing Staff Recruitment 2023|
|To Check More Download the short notification of||UPPSC Recruitment 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date to apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023?
Candidates can apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 till 29 September 2023.
What documents are supposed to be uploaded on the UP Nursing application form?
Candidates must upload their mark sheets, government-issued ID, photograph, and signature on their UP Nursing application form 2023.
When will the exam be conducted for the UP PSC Nursing 2023 recruitment process?
Officials have not announced the date for the examination yet. As soon as the date is released, we will provide our readers the details on our webpage.
Can the candidate fill out the application form offline?
No, the officials have not released the submission of the application form through offline mode. Candidates are required to fill out the form online only.