UPRVUNL AE Recruitment 2022 – The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Utpadan Nagar Limited (उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य उत्पादन नगर लिमिटेड) has published the notification regarding the UPRVUNL AE recruitment of Assistant Engineer (trainee) ( E &M cadre and Civil Cadre). All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the vacancy can visit the official website and then fill out the UPRVUNL AE Recruitment application form. The authority is going to accept the application form from 23rd May 2022, and the last date of submitting the application form is on 14th June 2022. UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer application procedure has started so all the candidates can fill out the application form, and make sure that you are submitting the application form before the last date of submission.
UPRVUNL AE Recruitment 2022
UPRVUNL AE Recruitment application form 2022 will be submitted online mode only there is no other way of filling out the application form, the process will be done digitally only. Applicants have to go through the full instructions that will be given on the official notification, and after reading the instruction fill out the application form. There are many probationers who were eagerly waiting for this opportunity, and now as the notification is out all the candidates are very keen to sit for the UPRVUNL AE recruitment. You will get detailed information about the UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer recruitment, application procedure, and eligibility criteria here on this page.
www.uprvunl.org AE Recruitment 2022
|Article type||UPRVUNL AE Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Utpadan Nagar Limited|
|Name of the post||Assistant Engineer (trainee) ( E &M cadre and Civil Cadre)|
|Number of posts||125 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||23rd May 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||14th June 2022|
|Application mode||Online mode|
UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the aspirants who are going to fill out the application form must go through the required eligibility criteria. The authority has set the eligibility criteria for the post of UPRVUNL assistant engineer, one who matches the required criteria will be eligible to fill out the application form. So it is mandatory for all the candidates to go through the mentioned criteria, here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The applicants must have to possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology from a recognized college/ University.
- The aspirant Must have secured 65% marks in the degree course.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates to apply for the post should be 21 years old and the maximum age limit should be 40 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS etc. you can check the notification for the age relaxation.
UPRVUNL AE Exam Scheme 2022
The candidates who are going to fill out the application form will be eligible to appear for the written examination. The examination will be a computer-based test.
- The question asked in the examination will be objective type.
- For both Assistant Engineer (trainee) ( E &M cadre and Civil Cadre), the exams will be conducted in two parts. Part I and Part II.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours
- In Part I there will be 150 multiple choice questions
- The syllabus will be from GATE 2022 in the relevant branch
- Part II will be 50 marks and the questions will be asked from General Hindi, General Knowledge, and reasoning.
- The candidates belonging to the general category have to obtain 33% marks to qualify for the examination
- The other categories of www.uprvunl.org recruitment have to secure 28% to qualify for the examination.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates.
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer 2022?
All the job seekers who are willing to apply for the position can apply online by visiting the official portal. As there are many candidates who want to sit for the UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer recruitment process but make sure that you have read out the full notification before filling out the application form. Because it is mandatory for all the aspirants to match the criteria set by the authority for all the recruiters. Here is the full procedure to apply for the same.
- To apply for the AE position, you have to go to the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Utpadan Nagar Limited i.e.www.uprvunl.org
- After you have visited the official site then, you have to tap on the Career option, available at the top of the main page.
- Once you have clicked on the option then you will be taken to the new page and there you will see the application link option, tap on that option.
- You have to click on the apply now option, and then you have to first register yourself for the UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer recruitment.
- After you have successfully registered then login with your id and password, and then the new page ill open before you.
- Now you have to apply for the post and then the application form will appear before you on a fresh page.
- Now start filling out the application fill in each and every detail on the form, and after that upload all the required documents with the application form.
- After you have uploaded the documents then you have to pay the fee for the application form.
- After you have filled out the application form then review your information, and after that click on the submit option.
UPRVUNL AE Important Documents
There are some important documents that are required to upload while filling out the application form. It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload the asked documents otherwise their application will not proceed for further process. Here is the list of the documents.
- Academic certificate
- Caste certificate
- A recent clicked passports size of the candidate ( Size – 20 kb to 50 kb)
- Scanned signature of the candidate ( 10 kb to 20 kb)
- Category of the candidate
UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Application Fee 2022
The aspirants are required to pay the fee for the application form, once they have applied for the UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer AE recruitment they have to pay the fee. It is necessary for all the aspirants who are going to fill out the application form to pay the fee. You can choose your mode of payment, the payment can be done through credit card, debit card and net banking. below is the category wise application fee for the application fee.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|SC/ ST category||Rs.826 /-|
|General category||Rs.1180 /-|
UPRVUNL AE Pay Scale 2022
The probationers will be paid for their job role, here is the pay scale for the position.
UPRVUNL AE Payscale – Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500 per month