UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited recently released a notification to recruit applicants for the post of computer assistant. There are a total of 31 vacancies for the post distributed among several category applicants. The eligible applicants can apply for the recruitment online, on the official website of UPVUNL. The application process for the recruitment will begin on 6 September 2022 and the applicants can fill out the application form till 6 October 2022. Once the application form is made available on the website, the eligible applicants can simply visit the website and apply for the recruitment.
The aim of our article is to provide the applicants with every important information regarding the recruitment process, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, the process for applying online, and the selection procedure for the recruitment. All the applicants who are willing to apply for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022, please read the complete article.
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022
According to the notification that was released by the authority, only online applications will be accepted for recruitment, the applicants cannot apply it by any other method. The link to the application form will be provided by the authority, the applicants can fill out the application form after checking the eligibility criteria. We will talk about the eligibility criteria and the procedure of filling out the application form in detail in this article. But before beginning with that detailed discussion we will prepare a table of highlights containing all the details related to the recruitment in a brief manner.
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Name of Post||Computer Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Notification Release Date||30 August 2022|
|Start date of Application Process for Recruitment||6 September 2022|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||6 October 2022|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
Vacancy Distribution in UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||9|
Out of the 31 Vacancies for the post 1 vacancy is reserved for the PwD and ESM applicants respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022
The applicants need to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria in order to apply for the recruitment:
- The applicant must not be younger than 21 years, and must not be older than 40 years as on 1 July 2022. Although certain age relaxation is offered to the applicants belonging to particular categories.
- The applicant must have a graduation degree from a recognized institution, the graduation certificate must be ready with the applicant during the application form filling process.
- The applicant must know Hindi typing with a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The applicants whose graduation certificates are obtained through Distance Learning Education are not eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Upper Age Relaxation for applicants
The following table is a comprehensive collection of the age relaxation offered to the different category applicants who are domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC: Non-creamy Layer||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (who have served for at least 5 years in the army)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (with 40% or above disability)||15 years|
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- In order to apply for the recruitment, the applicants first need to go to the official website of UPRVUNL.
- Now on the homepage of the website, the applicants should find the suitable link for the application form for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- The applicants have to click on that link and sign up by filling in all of their personal details including their email id and contact number.
- After successfully signing up, the login details of the applicants will be sent to the applicants at their provided email address.
- The applicants now need to log in with those provided login details.
- Now, the applicants need to enter all their other personal details and details related to their qualifications.
- Once all these details are successfully entered, the applicants need to upload all the necessary documents (including their photograph and an image of their signature) for the application process.
- Now the applicants after checking all the entered details carefully can submit the application form and submit the required application fee through debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
- After the submission of the application form, the applicants should take a printout of it for use during the selection process.
Things the applicants should keep in mind while filling out the Application Form
- The mobile number and the email id that applicants provide in the application form should stay active throughout the recruitment process.
- The color passport size photograph the applicants submit should not be older than 3 weeks and it should have a light background.
- The signature of the applicants for the image of the signature should be done on white paper with black ink, and the applicants should only scan the area in which the signature is present.
- Before submitting the application form preview it thoroughly because the form cannot be edited post submission.
- Make sure the form is submitted successfully.
- The applicants should make sure that they submit the application in the early days of the application process.
Details about the Application Fee
- SC and ST applicants who are domiciles of UP: Rs. 826/-
- UR category applicants: Rs. 1180/-
- PwD category applicants: Rs. 12/-
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection for the recruitment consists of a two-part Computer Based Test and a typing test. The first CBT will be 50 marks, and scoring 20 marks is mandatory for the applicants to qualify for the second CBT. The marks scored in the first CBT will not contribute to the overall merit. The second CBT will be 180 marks after which a 20 marks typing test takes place, the final merit list for the selected applicants is prepared from the marks scored out of a total of 200 marks combining both the second CBT and typing test. The selected applicants are called for document verification for recruitment.
|UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022: Application Form||To be Released|
|Official Notification||UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022: Notification|
|Authority’s Official Portal||UPRVUNL Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The applicants can apply for the recruitment till 6 October 2022.
There is no official announcement regarding that yet. We will provide all the updates related to it on our portal in the future.
We hope we were able to provide the applicants with some useful information about recruitment. If the applicants have any queries then they can comment below.