UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has started accepting the online application form for the post of Assistant Commandant. All the interested who want to apply for this post can now apply. The application form is available on the official portal of UPSC. The applications can be submitted online only. The application was released online on 20 April 2022 along with the advertisement. The authorities will be conducting the exam for UPSC CAPF AC recruitment. All the applicants who are interested to sit for the exam must go through the following article to get the latest update on the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
Aspirants must go through the advertisement released by the officials before applying for the post. the advertisement includes all the information that is important for the candidates. The last date to submit the online form is 10 May 2022. After the last date is gone, no application form will get accepted by the authority. It is also important for the candidates to be eligible for the post. To check whether you are eligible or not one must check the eligibility criteria mentioned here. Go through the following article and get all the updates related to recruitment like eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, and other things.
Highlights of UPSC AC Application 2022
|Article Name||UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment|
|Name of the Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Armed Forces||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant|
|Application Form Releasing Date||20 April 2022|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|State||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Aspirants must read the eligibility mentioned below in the article carefully. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill out the application form for the recruitment who will meet the criteria stated by the authority. Given below is the list of criteria required for the post:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Both females and males applicants are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicants must not be 25 years old.
- Applicants belonging to SC and ST categories have been given 5 years of relaxation on the maximum age limit.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category have been given 3 years of relaxation on the maximum age limit.
- Civilian Central Government Servants will be given 5 years of age relaxation on the upper age limit.
- Aspirants must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment Schedule
|Publication of Recruitment Advertisement||20 April 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||20 April 2022|
|Last date of submitting the form||10 May 2022|
|Last of submitting the application fee||Offline: 9 May 2022|
Online: 10 May 2022
|Withdraw of Application||17 to 23 May 2022|
|Written Examination||7 August 2022|
How to Apply Online for the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022?
Aspirants who want to fill out the application but do not know the procedure to apply can refer to this article. Here we have broken down the procedure into steps so that every person can easily understand it. Follow the steps provided below to apply for the recruitment:
Part 1 Registration
- Let’s start the process by visiting the official portal of UPSC (https://upsc.gov.in/)
- The home page will open on the screen. Go to the section on what’s new.
- Click on the link available for the above-mentioned recruitment.
- Now on the new page click on the click available in front of the recruitment.
- It will take you to the new portal. Click on Part 1 Registration available in front of the CAPF AC recruitment name.
- Now start filling out the application form carefully and submit the form.
- Also, take a printout of the application form.
Part 2 Registration
- After the successful registration, click on the link to Part 2 Registration.
- Enter your long id and password and submit it.
- Now proceed further by paying the application offline or online.
- Now you have to choose the examination centre at which you want to appear.
- After that, upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Finally, click on the declaration box available at last and submit the form.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form and receipt.
UPSC CAPF AC Application Fees
Aspirants will also have to submit the application while filling out the application form. The application will not proceed further without paying the fee. The application fee can be submitted offline as well as online. It just depends on the preference of the candidate. The applicants will have to pay the fee of Rs. 200 to submit the application form. Candiates belonging to SC/ ST category and female candidates are exempted to pay the fee. Apart from them, everybody will have to pay the fee.
Required Documents to Upload
Following are the documents that the candidates will have to upload while filling out the application form:
- Candidate’s Passport Sized Photograph: Th photograph of the applicants should be in the jg format. The minimum size of the file should be 3 kb and the maximum size should be 40 kb.
- Applicant’s Signature: The signatures of the applicants should be clear and visible. It should be in the jpg format. The minimum size of the file should b 1 kb and the maximum size should be 40 kb.
- Photo Id Card: Applicants will also have to upload any of the below-given id card that is issued by the government. It should be uploaded in the pdf file. The image of the photo id card should be clear. Given below is the list of documents that can be uploaded:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport, etc.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Official Portal of UPSC||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
|Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Important Instructions||Click Here|