UPSC CAPF Admit Card: Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the Central Armed Police Forces Examination. The exam is going to be conducted on 7th August 2022. The exam is getting near day by day. As result, applicants are getting impatient to download the UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket.
It is very important for the candidate to download the admit card. Otherwise, they will not be able to sit for the exam. The authorities finally released the admit card on 15th July 2022. The UPSC AC Admit Card is available on the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission. You must look through the article to get detailed information about the UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket 2022.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022
The authority has released the UPSC AC Hall Ticket online only. the authority will not send the admit card to any candidate via post. Only the registered candidates can download the admit card. So they will have to enter some details while downloading the admit card.
The authority is conducting the exam for the 2022 session. The admit card works as identity card of the applicants. You will get the latest update about the upsc.gov.in Hall Ticket in our article. Such as Admit Card Release Date, Details Imprinted on it, etc.
Follow to get>>Download UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket
upsc.gov.in Hall Ticket: An Overview
|Name of the Officials||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Central Armed Police Forces Examination|
|Examination Date||7th August 2022|
|State||All over India|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Now Available|
|Admit Card Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
Available Details on यूपीएससी सीएपीएफ़ प्रवेश पत्र
The UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket holds the information about the candidate and the exam. You must check that all the details listed on it are correct. In case, there is any discrepancy then you must contact the concerning authority. Given below are the details that you will see on the upsc.gov.in Admit Card:
- Name of the Authority
- Name of the Exam
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Signature of the Candidate
- Examination Venue
- Exam date and day
- Reporting Time
- Timing of the exam
- Photograph of the Applicants
- Signature of the Authority
- Important Instructions, etc.
UPSC AC Exam Date 2022
The concerning authority is conducting the exam for all the interested candidates. Every year, lakhs of students appeared for the exam. The authority is going to conduct the Central Armed Police Forces Examination on 7th July 2022. All the students who are going to appear for the exam must have to carry the admit card. One must read all the instructions given on the UPSC AC Admit Card before appearing for the exam.
How to download the UPSC CAPF Admit Card?
We have also given a direct link to download the UPSC AC Hall Ticket in our article. In the meanwhile, check the procedure via which you can download the admit card easily. Given below are the steps to download the upsc.gov.in Hall Ticket:
- First of all, go to the authorized website of UPSC i.e., https://upsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, click on the Admit Card Option available there and a new page will get open.
- After that, tap on the option of E admit card for various Examinations of UPSC and again a new page will open.
- Now, click on the download option available in front of the CAPF Exam.
- After that, tap on the click here option available under admit card on a new page.
- Now read all the important instructions and also take the printout out of it and move forward.
- Now select the option via which you want to download the CAPF admit card.
- Enter all the asked details carefully and submit them.
- The upsc.gov.in Admit Card will finally appear on the screen. Check all the imprinted details.
- Finally, take a printout of it for the exam.
How to Retrieve the Forgotten RID?
Applicants who have forgotten their RID must look here. Given below we have provided the steps via which you will be able to retrieve the forgotten RID:
- First of all, visit the official website of UPSC i.e., (https://upsc.gov.in/)
- Secondly, follow the six steps available above in the admit card downloading process.
- After that, tap on the link to the Forgot RID and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter all the asked details carefully and submit them.
- Finally, the RID will be sent to your mobile number and registered email id.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022: Quick Links
|Check Admit Card||CAPF Admit Card|
|Check UPSC Portal||UPSC Official Website|
|Bihar News Portal||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The officials have already released the CAPF Admit Card on 15th July 2022. Registered candidates can now download it.
You can download the UPSC Admit card by entering your roll number or registration number. However, the Date of Birth will be needed in both choices.
You can download the CAPF Admit Card from the official portal of UPSC. Or you can directly click on the link available in the article to download it.
Applicants will have to carry the most important thing i.e., admit card. Along with it, they will have to carry any one of the below-mentioned identity cards:
1. Voter Id
2. PAN Card
3. Aadhar Card