UPSC CDS II 2023 Online Form: The Combined Defence Services Exam 2023 will take place on 3rd September 2023. For this examination, the commission is conducting an application process currently. The dates for this application process are 17th May to 6th June 2023. During this time period, the aspirants can be a part of the application process on the commission’s website. More importantly, the aspirants need to go through all the eligibility criteria and fill out the application form only if they are eligible. Aspirants who are willing to fill out the UPSC CDS II Online Form 2023 can check this article. Here, the applicants will get all the information they seek regarding the Combined Defence Services Exam Application Process 2023.
UPSC CDS II 2023 Online Form
To help the aspirants fill out the UPSC CDS II 2023 Application Form for 349 Vacancies the commission has released a notification on its official website. The applicants will find that notification in this article as well. It is important for the applicants to check out every piece of information about the online form on UPSC CDS II 2023 Notification 2023. Moreover, for this information, the applicants can refer to our article as well.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
यूपीएससी सीडीएस II ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2023: Overview
|Article’s Category||Application Form|
|Concerned Application Form||UPSC CDS II Application Form 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||349|
|Mode of Availability of Application Form||Online|
|Start date of Application Process||17th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the Online Form||6th June 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Mode of Payment for Application Fee||Online and Offline|
|Date of Exam||3rd September 2023|
|UPSC Official Website||https://www.upsc.gov.in/|
|UPSC Website for Online Application Processes||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
UPSC CDS II Vacancy Details 2023
The division of 349 vacancies for various training courses for UPSC CDS is done in the following manner.
|Name of the Training Course||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||32|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Men)||169|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Women)||16|
CDS II Application Form Important Instructions 2023
The following is the list of all the important instructions that are associated with CDS II Application Form 2023. The aspirants must feel obligated to go through these instructions prior to filling out the online application form.
- The applicants must make sure that all the details they enter in the application form are accurate.
- Whilst filling out the application form, the applicants must enter their active Email IDs. Moreover, the applicants must check the inbox of this Email on a regular basis.
- The applicants should submit the online application form in the early weeks of the application process and avoid waiting till the last dare.
- The applicants must keep their photograph, signature and educational certificates and photo id proof ready for uploading and entering relevant details from them.
UPSC CDS II 2023 Online Form Eligibility Criteria
Below we are sharing the details of all the eligibility criteria that the aspirants need to fulfil to appear in the UPSC CDS II Exam. The applicants have to necessarily make sure that they fulfil all of these eligibility criteria before they fill out the application form.
|Name of the Training Course||Required Age||Required Educational Qualifications|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||Unmarried Male Applicants not born before 2 July 2000 and after 1 July 2005||A relevant degree from a certified institution|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||Unmarried Male Applicants not born before 2 July 2000 and after 1 July 2005||A degree in engineering from a certified institution|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||Unmarried Male Applicants not born before 2 July 2000 and after 1 July 2004||A degree from a recognized institution with Physics and Maths as subjects in 12th Standard|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||Unmarried Male or Female Applicants or Divorced/ issueless window not born before 2 July 1999 and 1 July 2005||A relevant degree from a certified institution|
upsconline.nic.in CDS II 2023 Online Form Filling Process
Once the applicants have gone through all the eligibility criteria and the instructions related to the application form they can fill it out online. To fill out the upsconline.nic.in CDS II 2023 Online Form, the applicants will need to follow the following steps.
- Firstly, the applicants have to open the homepage of the UPSC website for the online application process i.e. https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- On the homepage of this website, the applicants will find the “One Time Registration Link”.
- Through this link, the applicants will get to a new page. Here they have to select the “New Registration” option.
- By selecting this option, the registration form will open up on applicants’ screens.
- The applicants have to fill in all the spaces in this registration form correctly and create their login details.
- With these login details, the applicants have to log in and fill out the application form Latest Notification tab.
- The applicants have to be sure that they fill out the application form with utmost correctness.
- Also, the applicants must upload all the documents that are needed for the application form in the respective links.
- Now, as the applicants complete all of these steps, they check the entirety of the application form before paying the application fee.
- After this, the applicants can go ahead to pay the application fee.
- The application process will be completed after the successful payment of the application fee.
- The applicants can now submit the application form and obtain its hard copy for all the post processes.
UPSC CDS II Application Fee 2023
All the Unserved male applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- as the application fee. On the other hand, female applicants and reserved applicants of the SC and ST category do not require to pay any application fee. The applicants who are willing to pay the application fee via challan must generate the SBI Challan on of before 5th June 2023 for the application fee payment. It must be noted by the applicants that without the payment of the application fee their application form will be incomplete.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2023
The CDS-II exam will take place on 3rd September 2023 in multiple examination centres. For this examination, the applicants will be issued an admit card. The applicants will get to download this admit card on the authority’s website a few days prior to the exam. For all the applicants the total scoreable marks will be 300 in the exam. However, for the Officers’ Training Academy, the exam will be 200 marks. For all future updates regarding UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2023, the applicants must say connected to our portal.
|Apply Online Through||UPSC CDS II 2023 Application Form|
|Check More Information On||UPSC CDS II 2023 Notification|
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can applicants submit their application for UPSC CDS II through a post to the authority?
No, the authority will only accept the online applications that the applicants submit on their official portal.
Will all the applicants who submit their online forms get to be a part of the exam?
The applicants will only be able to appear in the exam if their online applications are accepted by the authority on fulfilment of all the eligibility criteria.