UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023: The CSE (Prelims) will be organized by the commission on 28 May 2023. For this examination, the commission will issue the e-Admit Card to the eligible aspirants on 8th May 2023. The admit card is available only on the official website of the commission which is upsconline.nic.in. On the aforementioned portal, the aspirants will have to provide their login details to download the UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023. Moreover, it is essential for the aspirants to bring a printout of this e-Admit Card to their examination centres. The aspirants who have registered for UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 will find all the information concerned with its admit card throughout this article.
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023
The UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 e-Admit Card will be present on the commission’s portal for a finite time period. Therefore, it is mandatory for the aspirants to be in possession of the admit card by logging into the commission’s portal during this time period. Furthermore, after downloading the UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023, it is also necessary for the aspirants to find out that the information on it has no discrepancies. Also, the aspirants must check out the list of exam-related instructions on the Call Letter to obey while participating in the exam.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Download Here>> UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023 Direct Link
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
यूपीएससी सिविल सेवा प्रवेश पत्र 2023: Overview
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023|
|Admit Card For||Civil Service Prelims Exam|
|Commission Conducting the Exam||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||1105|
|Availability date of the Admit Card||8th May 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of Prelims Examination||28 May 2023|
|UPSC Official Website||https://www.upsc.gov.in/|
|UPSC Website for Application Process||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Particulars
The details of the mentioned particulars on the UPSC Prelims CSE Admit Card 2023 are in the list given below. The aspirants must necessarily verify all of these details for discrepancies and errors. Moreover, if the aspirants find any kind of mistake in these details then they have to intimate the commission about it as soon as possible.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Name of the Aspirant’s Parents
- Roll Number for the Examination
- Photo ID Card Name and Number
- Exam City
- Address of the allotted Exam Venue
- Date of the Examination
- Start and End time of the Examination
- Time of reaching the Exam Centre
- Instructions to follow during the Examination
Download upsconline.nic.in Civil Service Admit Card 2023 Online
During the process of obtaining the upsconline.nic.in Civil Service Admit Card 2023 Online, the following are the steps that applicants will have to follow. The applicants must have the login details that they acquired during the application process while performing these steps.
- By opening the homepage of the UPSC Online Application process website at https://upsconline.nic.in/, the aspirants must begin the process.
- On arriving at the homepage, the aspirants will find an option that reads “e-Admit Cards for Various Exams of UPSC”.
- This link will take the aspirants to the page that contains admit card links for different examinations.
- Here, the aspirants need to click on the link for UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 Call Letter.
- Through this link, the aspirants will arrive at the login portal of the commission.
- The aspirants need to fill in the asked login details on this portal and submit them.
- The e-Admit Card will be accessible to the aspirants as soon as they submit the login details.
- Now, the aspirants have to download the admit card and then take a clean printout of it to appear for the examination.
CSE Prelims UPSC 2023
The CSE Prelims Examination will be conducted in 79 cities nationwide on 28 May 2023. This examination will have two papers in which each of the papers will have a duration of two hours. Both papers in the examination will be of 200 marks. Furthermore, the GS Paper-II is merely qualifying in nature in which the aspirants are required to score 33% marks. All the other details about this examination will be provided to the aspirants through UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023.
Instructions for the Exam Day
For the day of the UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam 2023, the aspirants are obligated to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Besides the e-Admit Card, the aspirants must carry the photo id proof (details of which they entered in the application form) to the venue of the examination.
- The aspirants must strictly not bring any of the prohibited items according to the Hall Ticket to their exam centres.
- All the aspirants must set their schedule in such a manner that they arrive at their respective exam centres according to the given reporting time.
- To reach the exam centre timely, the aspirants should find out the complete address of it by visiting it a day before the exam.
What photo id proof do the aspirants have to carry to the exam centre along with the e-Admit Card?
The aspirants should bring that photo id proof to the exam centre details of which are provided by them in the application form.
How many marks will be deducted as a penalty in the UPSC CSE Prelims for each wrong answer?
For each wrong answer, 1/3 of the total i.e. 0.33 marks will be deducted from the total score of the aspirants.
Will the commission provides the aspirants with an option to change their exam centres after issuing them the e-Admit Card?
No, the commission will not provide any such option to the aspirants after the issuance of the e-Admit Card.