UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022: The Union Public Service Commission is expected to release the Engineering Services Examination Admit Card 2022-23 in the first week of February 2023. The authorities will release the Admit Card in the online mode only. The candidate must download the UPSC ESE e-Admit Card from the UPSC Official Website using their registration number and password/DOB. Go through this article to get more information on UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022. Also, find the important links regarding the UPSC ESE 2023 on this page.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022
The Union Public Service Commission is done with the online application process for ESE 2023. The UPSC ESE 2023 Hall Ticket will be available a couple of weeks before the examinations. The UPSC ESE Examination date is on 19th February 2023 so the expected date of admit card declaration is on 5th February 2022. After the declaration of the Commission ESE e-Hall Ticket, the candidates will receive a notification alert on their valid email and mobile number. If any candidate does not get the notification regarding the to admit card then he/she must contact the commission. Applicants must get a printout of the admit card and take it to the examination with an original photo ID card.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Engineering Services Commission Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Article Category||UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022|
|Examination||Engineering Services Examination 2023|
|Official Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Offered||Various Engineering posts at Commission|
|Admit Card out on||2 weeks before the ESE Exam|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
|UPSC ESE examination date||19th February 2023|
|Total Marks in Preliminary Exam||Paper 1- 200|
Paper 2- 300
|Selection Process||Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview|
|UPSC Official website||https://www.upsc.gov.in/|
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ESE Admit Card Instructions 2022
Read the UPSC ESE Admit Card Instructions 2022 thoroughly which have been listed below.
- Get a print copy of the admit card and bring it along on the examination day.
- Also, bring a valid Photo Identity card in original as well as a photocopy.
- Attest a photo on the admit card in the given section only.
- Do not write anything on the admit card.
- The Candidate’s signature will be done in the presence of the invigilator only.
- The admit card works as an examination hall pass, so do not tear or scramble the admit card.
यूपीएससी ईएसई Admit Card Details 2022
The details present in the Union Public Service Commission ESE Admit card 2022-23 are given below. Applicants must make sure that the details present on the Admit Card are accurate to avoid any future trouble. If any discrepancies/mismatch is found then immediately contact the authorities via mail or email.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Examination Date
- Examination Centre
- Exam Shift
- Examination Centre Code
- Exam Instructions
- CVID-19 Verification Form
Download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022
Candidates must download the admit card from the official web portal of upsconline.nic.in. A copy of the admit card is necessary to be presented on the ESE Examination day. Candidates cannot enter the examination hall in the absence of the admit card. To download the ESE Hall Ticket 2022-23, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Browse the official website of UPSC- https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Now select the Examination tab and click on the Active Examination option.
- Now click on the Download UPSC ESE Admit Card.
- Now the admit card instructions will open on your screen.
- Now Click on the ‘Yes’ tab under ‘have you read the important instructions?’
- The admit card will show up on your screen.
- Check the exam date and venue.
- Save the admit card and produce a print copy to carry on the ESE 2023 Examination day.
upsconline.nic.in ESE Admit card Help Line Desk 2022
If any admit card discrepancies/mismatch is found or if any candidate does not get the intimation regarding the UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card Download, then contact the authorities immediately via email or phone numbers mentioned below.
|Help Line numbers||011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543|
Union Public Service Commission ESE 2022 Hall Ticket: Important Links
|Download||UPSC Engineering Services Examination Admit Card 2022 (Yet to be declared)|
|To Know More||UPSC Official Website|
UPSC ESE 2023 Notification Pdf
|Read More Such Articles||Bihar News Homepage|
The UPSC ESE Admit card 2022 is expected in the first week of February 2023.
The Examination date for ESE 2023 is on 19th February 2023.
There are 3 stages in the Engineering Services Examination- Preliminary, Mains and Interview