UPSC NDA 2 Online Form 2023: The much-awaited online application form for NDA 2 will be active from 17th May to 6th June 2023. Along with the online application form, the authority also released the notification. The applicants who will apply for the NDA 2 Exam 2023 will have to go through this notification to learn all the details of the exam. Moreover, in order to fill out the UPSC NDA 2 Online Form 2023, the applicants will also need to check if they are eligible. For this, the authority has defined a set of eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria let applicants know if they can fill out the online application form or not. For the applicants who will fill out the UPSC NDA II Online Form 2023, our article will be an informative read.
UPSC NDA 2 Online Form 2023
The applicants who fill out the UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023 can appear for the exam on 3rd September 2023. However, to appear for this exam, the applicants have to make sure that they fill out the application form very carefully. Only those applicants will appear for this exam whose online applications are accepted by the authority. For the applicants, we will discuss the complete process for filling out the NDA 2 Online Form 2023. So the applicants make sure that they read the complete article.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
यूपीएससी एनडीए 2 ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2022: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Name of the Application Form||UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Availability Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Release Date of Online Application Form||17th May 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form||6th June 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online and Through SBI Challan|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and SSB Interview|
|Written Exam Date||3rd September 2023|
|UPSC Official Website||https://www.upsc.gov.in/|
|UPSC Website for Online Applications||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
UPSC NDA 2 Vacancy Details 2023
The details of the vacancies in different defence wings of the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy for the exam are as follows.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
|Name of the Defence Wing||Total Vacancies|
|Army (NDA)||208 (10 Vacancies for female applicants)|
|Navy (NDA)||42 (3 Vacancies for female applicants)|
|Air Force||Flying: 92 (2 Vacancies for female applicants)|
Ground Duties Tech: 18 (2 Vacancies for female applicants)
Ground Duties Non-Tech: 10 ( 2 Vacancies for female applicants)
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||25 (Only for male applicants)|
NDA (II) Application Form Important Instrcutions 2023
Before the applicants go ahead to fill out the online form for NDA 2, they must know all the instructions related to it. For this, we have curated a list of all of these instructions below. The applicants can go through it and accordingly fill out the application form.
- The applicants must only submit one application form for the examination. However, if in any scenario, the applicants submit more than one application, then they must make sure that the most recent one is totally complete.
- For avoiding any sort of technical issues or any other issues at the last moment, the applicants must submit their online form in the first week of the application process.
- Prior to filling out the application form, the applicants must keep the details of any of their photo id proofs ready.
- The applicants must also keep their passport-size photo, signature, photo id proof, and other relevant documents ready to upload in the application form.
UPSC NDA 2 Online Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have compiled all the eligibility criteria that applicants need to fulfil to take part in the application process for UPSC NDA 2. It is mandatory for the applicants to make sure that they meet all of these minimum requirements by the authority.
- The applicant filling out the form must be a citizen of any of these countries: India, Nepal, or a Person of Indian origin who migrated from our neighbouring countries or East African Countries.
- According to their 10th or 12th certificates, the applicants must have not been born before 2 January 2005. Whereas, he/she must not have been born after 1 January 2008.
- The applicants must mandatorily be unmarried at the time of filling out the application form.
- For Amry Wing of NDA, the applicant must be a 12th pass from any stream.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA, the applicants must necessarily be a 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects.
- The applicants who are currently appearing for the 12th Standard exams can also fill out the application form.
- The applicants must have attained their qualifications from a recognized board.
upsconline.nic.in NDA 2 Online Form Filling Process 2023
The applicants who find themselves fulfilling all the eligibility criteria for upsconline.nic.in NDA 2 Online Form can fill out the form using the following process.
- First of all, the applicants have to go to the UPSC website for filling out the online application form i.e. https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- On the homepage of this website, the applicants will see the link for One Time Registration for the exam.
- Through the OTR link, the applicants will end up on a new page.
- This page has an option called “New Registration”.
- Through this option, the applicants have to register for the NDA Exam 2023.
- The applicants have to carefully enter all of the information in the registration process and upload the required documents as well.
- After the registration, the applicants will create their login details.
- These login details will let the applicants fill out the online application form through the relevant link on the dashboard.
- Now, the applicants must carefully fill out the UPSC NDA 2 Online Form 2023 from start to finish.
- Moreover, the applicants must also upload the other documents that the application form requires in the links they see on their screens.
- Now, the applicants have to check their application form and the correctness of the details in it.
- After this, the applicants can go ahead and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- Once the applicants successfully submit their application fee, they can submit the application form.
- Now, the applicants must obtain a hard copy of the application form for the selection rounds.
UPSC NDA 2 Application Fee 2023
The application fee for UR Male applicants is Rs. 100/- to apply for NDA 2 Exam 2023. However, the reserved applicants of SC and ST and female applicants do not require to pay any application fee. The applicants can pay for this application fee through the given online payment method or SBI Challan. More importantly, the applicants must necessarily pay this application fee before or on the online application deadline.
UPSC National Defence Academy Selection Process 2023
For the selection of the applicants, the first round is a written exam. This exam will be conducted on 3rd September 2023 across different exam centres in India. The applicants will get the admit card for this exam on the authority’s website. The selected applicants after this exam will go for an SSB interview through which they will be selected for the relevant posts. Our portal will share all the information for UPSC National Defence Academy Selection Process 2023 in the future. So, make sure that you stay in touch with us regularly.
|Apply Online Through||UPSC NDA (II) Online Form 2023|
|Check More Information On||UPSC NDA (II) Notification 2023|
|Follow For Relevant Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can applicants submit their offline application for UPSC NDA 2 to the authority?
No, the authority will only accept online applications from applicants on the prescribed dates.
What is the deadline to submit the UPSC NDA 2 Application Fee 2023?
The deadline for the submission of the application fees for the applicants is 10 January 2023.
When can applicants download their admit cards for NDA 2 Exam 2023?
The admit card will be available on the authority’s website a few days prior to the written exam.