UPSC One Time Registration: Union Public Service Commission has recently launched the platform named One Time Registration on its official portal. The OTR will be very useful for all the candidates who are going to apply for the post available under it. While filling out the application form, basic details of the candidates will be filed automatically.
With this, the application process will become less time-consuming. The authorities releases the upsc.gov.in One Time Registration platform on 18th August 2022. All the candidates can now register themselves on the portal. Look through the following article to get detailed information about the UPSC One Time Registration.
UPSC One Time Registration
The authority has launched the registration portal online only. There is no other mode to do the One Time Registration. The service will be accessible to the candidates 24 hours, which means that you can check and update the registration details at any time. The OTR platform will also reduce the chances of submitting the wrong details in the application form. All the candidates who are going to apply for the UPSC recruitment must register themselves on the portal. You will see the details such as the OTR process, required details, and other details in our article.
upsc.gov.in One Time Registration: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Platform||One Time Registration|
|Releasing Date||18th August 2022|
|State||All Over India|
|OTR Availability Status||Available|
|OTR Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Benefits of One Time Registration
Following is the list of the benefits that you will get while applying for the One Time Registration:
- Applicants will have to enter their personal details only once.
- You will also have to upload all the required documents only once.
- Candidate’s details will be accessible to the candidates 24 hours. They can also update the details anytime.
- The One Time Registration details will be available to the candidates digitally everywhere.
- The OTR will make the application process less time-consuming.
- More than 70% of the details in the application form will be filled out automatically.
- The chances of filling out incorrect details will also become less.
- All the details of the applicants will be stored carefully after the successful registration.
Steps to Apply for OTR Online Form
The One Time Registration Process consists of various stages. In the following paragraph, we will provide to steps via which you will be able to apply for One Time Registration. Given below are the steps to apply for it:
- Start the process by visiting the official portal of UPSC i.e., https://upsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, find and tap on the One Time Registration option available there.
- After that, a new page will appear on the device.
- There you will have to tap on the option of New Registration and a new page will open.
- Enter all the asked details carefully and submit the details. Your logic details will be sent to your mobile number or email id.
- Finally, you will get successfully registered on the portal.
- After that, move forward to the next steps i.e., Login
- Click on the OTR option available on the home page and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now select the mode through which you want to log in.
- After that, enter all the asked details as per the choice made in the previous steps.
- Recheck all the entered details carefully and submit them.
- At last, you will get successfully logged in.
- After that, you will have to verify some details. For that, log in to the portal.
- Then, verify your mobile number and email id.
- After that, enter your class 10th details and then verify the class 10th roll number.
- After verifying all the above-mentioned details, the verification process will be completed.
- After completing all the above-mentioned processes, the applicant’s dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the respective recruitment link for which you want to apply.
- After clicking on the link, enter your login details and submit them.
- Now the application form will appear on the screen where more than half of the details will be already filled.
- Pay the application fee (If Required) and upload all the required documents and submit.
- And your application form will be successfully submitted.
UPSC One Time Registration 2022: Crucial Links
|Check OTR Link||UPSC OTR Link|
|Check Official Website||UPSC Website Link|
|Follow for more updates||Bihar News Portal Link|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The authority launched the One Time Registration platform also known as OTR on 18th August 2022.
if any applicants forgot the password then they can retrieve it by following the below-mentioned steps:
1. Go to the OTR option available on the home page of the UPSC portal.
2. Tap on the option of Forgot Password available on the new page.
3. After that, enter your OTR ID and the captcha code and submit the details.
4. After that, you will be able to retrieve your password.
You will have to enter the following detail while applying for the One Time Registration:
Applicant’s Name, email, mobile number, Date of Birth, Address, Gender, Category, Father and Mother Name, Educational Qualification, etc.