UPSC Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission 2023 has released the notification on their official portal https://upsc.gov.in/ regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2023. The notification was released on April 6 2023 for 146 vacancies in the field of Junior Engineer, Researcher Officer, Assistant Director, Public Prosecutor and Assistant Architect. The link for the application was available from April 8 2023 and is still active. Interested candidates can fill out the form for the related posts as per their eligibility till 27th April 2023. Interested candidates can read further for more information related to the application.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form has now started and interested candidates are suggested to apply in time. Late application forms will not be entertained. The candidates can fill out the application form through the online portal, no offline medium to fill out the form is available. It is advised to all the candidates to provide the correct email id and contact number as the notification will be directed to the email ID of the candidate. Our main aim is to provide the important dates, and steps to fill out the upsc.gov.in Application Form 2023 and other relevant information to interested candidates. Stay on the page and read further to know more.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Category of the article||Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total no. of vacancies||146|
|Mode for Application||Online|
|Status of Form||Active|
|Mode for Fee Payment||Online|
|Application Fee||The application is free for the female candidates and the SC/ST/PH (Male and Female Candidates both)|
Male candidates applying from the General and OBC categories have to give Rs. 25 as the Application Fee.
|Application Submission Deadline||27th April 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Interview Based|
- Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023
- UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023
- UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023
UPSC Recruitment for 146 Posts Eligibility Criteria
This section of the article includes the eligibility criteria of the candidates that are applying for the vacant posts. The candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria properly and then fill out the application form. A PDF for the same is available on the page at the end. The candidates who want to apply for the post should fulfil the following eligibility:
- Citizenship: The candidate should be a citizen of India. If the candidate is from Nepal or Bhutan or is a refugee from Tibet, then he/ she is supposed to present a government-issued ID which proves the identity is registered with the government.
- Age Limits: The candidate applying for the posts should attain the following age limit (minimum):
- Research Officer in the field of Naturopathy: 35 Years Old
- Research Officer in the field of Yoga: 35 Years Old
- Assistant Director in Regulations & Information field: 40 Years Old
- Assistant Director for Forensic Audit field: 35 Years Old
- Public Prosecutor: 35 Years Old
- Junior Engineer in Civil: 30 Years Old
- Junior Engineer in Electrical: 30 Years Old
- Assistant Architect: 35 Years Old
- Educational Qualification: The Applicant should have a Graduate Degree and Post Graduate Degree in the specialization subject from the recognized University or Institute. For the post of Assistant Director in Regulations and Information and for Public Prosecutors, seven years of Additional working experience is also required with the legal aspect. For the post of Assistant Architecture, the candidate should also be registered with the Council of Architecture.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
Here we are aiming to help the candidates to apply for the post online. For the application procedure, the candidates are required to follow some simple steps. By following the below-given steps you will be able to submit the application form very easily. Along with the written explanation, you will also observe the visual explanation for your convenience. Read further to apply.
- Browse the webpage https://www.upsc.gov.in/, or click on the link given at the end of the page to enter the homepage.
- Click on the “Recruitment“. A drop-down box will appear.
- Select the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)”. This will direct you to a new page.
- Select the post you want to apply for and click on “Apply Now“.
- By clicking on Apply Now, you are again redirected to the new page. This page includes instructions from the authority. Read them carefully one by one and start proceeding.
- Once you are done reading the instructions, click on “NEXT“, and move to the other page of instructions.
- Read another page of instructions and again repeat the above step by clicking on “NEXT“.
- Again you will find some more information on the punishable offence on the authorized web page. This is the last page for instructions. Tick the check box at the end of the page and click on “PROCEED“
- The proceed button will take you to the new web page. Here you will find the way to log in and register. If you are visiting the page for the first time then you need to click on the “New Registration” icon or else click on the log-in icon and fill in the details to continue.
- The “New Registration” icon will open the new page again where the applicant is supposed to enter the personal, professional and address details to fill out the application form.
- The candidates once have completed filling in the details, they have to click on the “Save and Continue” button and in this way, the application process will be complete.
- Keep filling in the details asked until the form is complete. In the end, submit the form and those candidates who are supposed to pay the application fee, proceed with the payment gateway. For the rest of the applicants, the process is done.
Application Form Required Documents
While the candidates are applying for the UPSC Recruitment 2023 desired post, they are supposed to upload some documents. The size of the PDF should not exceed 1 MB. The list of documents required by the applicants is as follows:
- Birth Certificate
- 10th certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Other relevant Educational Qualifications as per the specialization
- Experience Certificate with the name of the organization on the letterhead.
- Category certificate for those who claim their category other than general.
- Certificate of disability if the candidate comes in the PH category.
All the attached documents are also required to be carried out by the candidate at the time of the interview. If the candidate fails to produce the copies during an interview, he/she shall be eliminated.
|To apply online||UPSC Recruitment 2023|
|To Know More||UPSC Instructions PDF|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are released for the UPSC Recruitment 2023?
There are 146 vacancies for the UPSC Recruitment for the year 2023.
What is the last date for the application process for UPSC 2023
The last date to apply online is 27 April 2023.
When will the UPSC release the admit card?
There is no such notification for the release of the admit card yet, it will be announced by the completion of the application process.