The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has activated the recruitment form submission portal. Under the recruitment, the officials will select 30 candidates for the Group A & B posts. Applicants can read out the UPSC Specialist Grade 3 Notification 2023 and check the eligibility for the receptive posts. Thereafter, they can proceed to the application process and continue to apply by the 31st of August. Interested aspirants can check out the post for more knowledge about the ongoing recruitment.
UPSC Specialist Grade 3 Notification 2023
The officials have requested the applicants to submit only online forms within the specified date. They will not accept the recruitment form via post or any other medium. Applicants should enter the details in the recruitment form with utmost care. The upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade III 2023 Official Website will provide all the details required in the process. The candidate’s selection will be through a written exam or interview method.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
यूपीएससी विशेषज्ञ ग्रेड 3 भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||UPSC Specialist Grade 3|
|Managing Officials||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Grade 3 and Other Post|
|Total Vacant Seat||30|
|Commencement of Application||12th of August|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 25|
|Last Date of Application||31st of August|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview|
- SSC JE Recruitment 2023
- SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification
- AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Admit Card 2023
upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade III 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Group||Pay Scale Level||Total Posts|
|Post Harvest Technologist||A||11||01|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||B||07||05|
|Junior Scientific Officer||B||07||01|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||A||10||04|
|Specialist Grade III||A||11||19|
UPSC Specialist Grade III & Other Posts 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
Indian residents who have checked the above information can now go through the post-wise upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade III 2023 Qualification. Applicants meeting the given criteria can apply for recruitment accordingly.
- Post Harvest Technologist Post: Applicants must be post-graduate in Post-Harvest Technology or Food Science and Nutrition or Food Technology from a government-affiliated institute.
- Must have qualified for the National Eligibility Test (NET).
- Must have 5 years of experience in the respective field.
- Must be 40 years of age.
- Senior Scientific Assistant Post: Applicants from the affiliated institute hold a degree in the Aeronautical/Chemical/Computer/Electronics/Metallurgy fields. OR They must be Associate Members of the Institute of Engineers (AMIE) or Associate Members of the Aeronautical Society of India (AMASI).
- Must have one year of experience in the field.
- Must be 30 years of age.
- Junior Scientific Officer Post: Postgraduation in Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Physical Anthropology/Biochemistry/Genetics/Forensic Science OR Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Biotech.
- Botany or zoology must be one of the compulsory disciplines.
- Three years of experience.
- Must be 30 years of age.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Post: Graduation in Engineering or Technology or B.Ec in Engineering. OR Associate Membership of the Institute of Engineers (AMIE).
- Must be 35 years of age.
- Specialist Grade III Post: Applicants are required to have the MBBS degree and PG or Diploma in the concerned super specialty.
- 3 years of experience in the super specialty.
- Must be 40 years of age.
Apply for UPSC Specialist Grade 3 Notification 2023 Online
Applicants eligible for any of the above posts can commence the application process. Candidates must follow the points as directed and submit the form successfully.
- Open the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website: https://upsc.gov.in
- Now, hit the Apply Online button.
- After that, press the upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade III 2023 Recruitment Notification.
- Now, select the respective post and hit the Appy Now button.
- Applicants visiting websites will be required to register first. In the registration form, all the basic details should be entered correctly.
- After the submission of the registration form, applicants will be assigned a Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the assigned credential to log in to the application form.
- Fill up the details asked in the form.
- Upload the image and signature.
- Deposit the application fees online.
- Review the form and submit it.
- Last but not least, print the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
For the unreserved category, the UPSC Specialist Grade III & Other Posts 2023 Application Fee is Rs 25. The fee payment can be done from the SBI branch/Debit/Credit /Visa /Master card or any online payment channels. Females/SC/ST/PwBD category candidates are exempted from the application fees. The deposited fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Important UPSC Specialist Grade 3 Notification 2023 Links
|Apply Online||UPSC Recruitment Form Link|
|Check For More Knowledge||UPSC Specialist Grade III & Other Post |
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How will the officials recruit the candidates for the respective posts?
The candidate’s selection for the respective post can be done directly via the interview or the written exam followed by interview. The officials will update the candidate about further proceedings.
Can we submit the recruitment form through the post?
No, officials will not accept application forms submitted via post.