On the 12th of September, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) published the forthcoming recruitment notification. Aspirants looking for the 709 Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard posts and possessing the 12th Standard mark sheet are eligible to apply. Presently, the recruitment authority has commenced the online application process for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. Aspirants eligible for the posts can continue applying for the post by the 10th of October. For more updates, applicants can scroll down the article and fill up the form accordingly.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
To start the application process, it is requested to go through the official notification for authentic updates. Then, candidates who are certain of their qualifications can fill up the Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard Recruitment Form 2023. The information provided in the application form should be accurate or else the recruitment form will not be accepted. In case a candidate provides any incorrect detail then they can correct it by visiting the correction window till the 17th of October.
यूपीएसएसएससी फॉरेस्ट गार्ड भर्ती 2023: Important Links
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||UPSSSC Forest Guard|
|Concerned Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Forest Guard|
|Pay Scale||Rs 5,200 to 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900|
|Number of Vacancies||709|
|Minimum Education||12th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|OTR Fees||Rs 25|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam |
Physical Measurement & Efficiency Test (PM&ET)
- UP Bhulekh 2023
- SSC Exam Date 2023
- UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2023
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
UP Forest Guard 2023 Vacancies
|Name of the Category||Forest Guard Post||Wildlife Guard Post||Total|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||189||03||192|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||05||00||05|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||97||04||101|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||69||01||70|
UPSSSC Forest Guard/Wildlife Guard Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Only eligible candidates can fill up the online application form. It is mandatory to meet the requirements set by the recruitment authority of the respective posts. The points given below simplify the upsssc.gov.in Forest Guard Recruitment Qualification 2023. Aspirants must go through these criteria and then fill up the application form.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must have qualified the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) – 2022 with a decent score.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 40 years.
- The unreserved category applicants will be provided the age concession.
- For both recruitment posts, applicants must have qualified the 12th Standard from the state or centre board.
- Must have obtained the computer application course certificate.
- Must adhere to the physical standards provided in the official notification.
- NCC Cadets, Ex-servicemen and Sports players can apply for the recruitment.
Apply for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Online
Applicants meeting the above requirements can fill up the recruitment form. Candidates must be prepared with the educational and personal details and have the PET Registration Number. Then they can visit the official portal and fill up the application form. The step by step explanation of the recruitment procedure is simplified in the sequential steps listed below.
- First and foremost, open the UP Forest Guard 2023 Official Website: http://upsssc.gov.in
- On the home page, the Applicant Segment-2 provides the Candidates Registration icon.
- After that, click the button and then visit the Notification page.
- Here, hit the Apply Online button and the online UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Form 2023 will appear on the dashboard.
- Now, login to the portal through Personal Details or OTP.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and fill in the remaining details.
- Review all the details and submit it.
- In conclusion, print out the recruitment form for the proceeding recruitment process.
upsssc.gov.in Forest Guard Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Issuance||12th of September|
|Start of Application Submission & Fee Payment||20th of September|
|End of Application Process & Fee Payment||10th of October|
|Fee Adjustment & Application Correction Last Date||17th of October|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard Selection Process 2023
Up to now, candidates must have submitted the recruitment form successfully. Now, they should start preparing for the upcoming written examination. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be shortlisted for the next recruitment stages. The upsssc.gov.in Forest Guard Written Exam Details & Syllabus 2023 is updated on the official portal. Candidates appearing for the exam are required to qualify all the stages. The sequential order of the recruitment process are listed below.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement & Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard Application Link|
|Look for More Knowledge||UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment
What is the closing date for online application submissions?
Applicants applying for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment can continue to apply by the 17th of October.
Is it important to clear the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 to apply for recruitment?
Yes, candidates who have qualified for the PET 2022 exam can only apply for the recruitment.
What documents do we need to apply for the post?
Applicants applying for the post will require a scanned copy of the recent image and signature to upload in the recruitment form.