Uttar Pradesh has released the dates for the UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023 on 16th May 2023. The link for the online forms will be released on 23rd May 2023 and interested applicants can fill the form with the complete deposition of the UPSSSC GPO Application Fee 2023 till 12th June 2023. The last date for the fee adjustment and application modification is 19th June 2023. After this date, no change in the application fee will be entertained. Therefore, we suggest our readers fill out the UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023 form as soon as the link is released by the officials
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the Advertisement for the Recruitment of the post-Gram Panchayat Officer for a total of 1468 posts. Interested candidates are informed that they won’t be able to download their application form until and unless the application fee is paid completely or adjusted by the bank. There is a specific time allotted for the submission and editing of the UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023 form after that no candidate will be able to edit the application form.
The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the application form will be allowed to sit for the Preliminary Eligibility Test. Further selected candidates on the basis of the scores in the PET will be called for interview, document verification and medical testing before the allotment of candidates to the vacant positions. If you wish to know more about the UPSSSC GPO 1468 Recruitment Posts 2023 then continue reading the article. In the article further, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria, application fee distribution and much more relevant information.
UPSSSC GPO 1468 Recruitment Posts 2023 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Number of Posts||1468|
|Name of the Posts||Gram Panchayat Officer|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Skill Test or Interview
Uttar Pradesh SSSC GPO 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement Date for Filling out the Application Form||23rd May 2023|
|Conclusion of the Application Form||12th June 2023|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||12th June 2023|
|Application Editing Date and Fee Adjustment||19th June 2023|
Uttar Pradesh GPO Post Eligibility Criteria 2023
UP GP Officer Committee has made certain rules which are related to the eligibility criteria for the vacant positions. Various eligibility criteria include educational qualification, age limit and much more. Read the following mentioned Uttar Pradesh GPO Post Eligibility Criteria 2023 to apply further.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates applying must have passed intermediate from the recognised Board of Secondary Education. They should also have CCC Certificate in computers obtained from NIELIT.
- Work Experience: Interested candidates must have served Territorial Army for at least years or should have a ‘B’ Certificate as a cadet in National Cadet Corps.
- Living Background: Rural living background is needed for the post.
- Age: Candidates applying should not be less than 18 years on the first day of July and must not have attained 40 years.
UPPSC Gram Panchayat Application Fee 2023
Uttar Pradesh Commission has decided on the application processing fee for the candidates applying for the Gram Panchayat vacant positions. The UPPSC Gram Panchayat Application Fee 2023 that the candidates are required to pay for the successful submission of the form is as follows. There is a relaxation in the application fee and the candidates are supposed to pay only the online processing charge.
|Reserved Category||Online Processing Charge||Total Amount|
|Unreserved/ OBC/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||₹ 25.00||₹ 25.00|
NOTE: The examination fee for the UPSSSC Mains Examination for GPO will have to be paid separately by the candidates before downloading the admit card. Only those candidates will have to pay the exam fee who will be shortlisted by the Commission or Government authority.
Apply for the UPSSSC Panchayat Recruitment 2023
In this section of the article, we are focussing on the steps the candidate is required to apply for the recruitment process. Step-wise points to Apply for the UPSSSC Panchayat Recruitment 2023 are listed below. Read them carefully and follow them sincerely.
- To begin, go to the UPSSSC’s official website, upsssc.gov.in.
- Then navigate to the section for notifications/advertisements.
- Now, choose the “UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023” and click the apply button.
- Then finish your registration first.
- Fill out your application form completely.
- Upload your documents and pay your application cost now.
- Print it out for future reference.
UP Gram Panchayat Recruitment Vacancies 2023
The 1486 open positions in the reserved categories for the UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023 are shown below. This portion of the post contains in-depth information regarding the UP Gramme Panchayat Recruitment 2023 Vacancies. The information is shown in the table below.
|S.No.||Reservation Category||No. of Posts|
|4.||Economic Weaker Section||117|
Uttar Pradesh Gram Vikas Adhikari Application Guidelines 2023
- If the candidate claims more than one category in the application form, then only one category will be considered for the relaxation which will fulfil the conditions in the best way.
- The benefit of the reservation will only be admissible to the candidates who are permanent residents of the UP and have the Domicile certificate.
- Candidates who claim to be the ward of freedom fighters must have the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Certificate to prove this.
- Those who claim to be physically handicapped are supposed to provide government orders with respect to their medical condition.
- Candidates who are serving for the government institution are required to get the “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned authority.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|To Download||UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023|
|To Check More||UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Recruitment Advertisement 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the salary of the Gram Panchayat Officer in UP?
The Gram Panchayat Officer in UP is appointed in the slab of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-.
What is the last date to fill in the application form for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat 2023?
The candidates can fill out the application form till 12th June 2023.
What is the Selection Procedure for the UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2023?
The candidates are required to undergo a few phases of the selection for the recruitment, which includes, a written exam, interview, document verification and medical examination.