UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: The authority soon start the application for the Junior Assistant. For this, an application process is being conducted from 12 September to 3 October 2023. This application process for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 will only be conducted on the commission’s official website. To select applicants, the authority has defined some eligibility criteria. Without the fulfilment of these eligibility criteria, the applicants cannot be a part of the application process. In this article, we discuss all the key details of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. So the applicants who want to apply for the Junior Assistant post will find our article helpful.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
The applications are invited from candidates who appeared in the preliminary examination 2023. All the recruitment process details are discussed in UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023. We recommend checking the notification thoroughly before applying for the given post. In addition, you can find the notification pdf of Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 at the end of this article.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
उत्तर प्रदेश कनिष्ठ सहायक भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Examination|
|Conducting Authority of the Recruitment Process||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3831|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability Date of the Online Application Form||12 September 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||3rd October 2023|
|Last Date for Editing the Online Application Form||10th October 2023|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 25/-|
|Application Fee Mode of Payment||Online and Offline|
|UPSSSC Official Website||http://upsssc.gov.in/|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary 2023
For the applicants who are selected for Junior Assistant posts, the commission offers pay according to the Pay Matrix Level-3. In this the pay band ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and grade pay is Rs. 2000/-. The complete details for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary 2023 and other perks and allowances are shared with the applicants after their selection.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria specified by the commission for the post of Junior Assistant. Applicants who fulfil these requirements can fill out the application form for the Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- The candidate’s age must be at least 18 years and it should not exceed 40 years.
- The candidates must have cleared the 12th standard from the UP Board of Secondary Education or must possess its equivalent qualification.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English.
- The candidates must have obtained a CCC certificate in Computer Operation from the DOEACC Society.
upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Process of Applying Online
The applicants who find themselves fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can proceed with the application process. The list of all the steps the applicants have to follow to fill out the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form is given below:
- For the first step of the application process, the applicants need to visit the official website of UPSSSC: http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, the applicants will see a “Live Advertisements” option on the right side, here the applicants must choose Advertisement No 08.
- By clicking on the relevant advertisement, the applicants will reach a new page. The online application link for the Junior Assistant post will be present.
- As the applicants click on that link, the instructions for the online application form will appear on their screens.
- The applicants must go through these instructions and afterwards click on the “I Agree” option at the bottom.
- Now, the applicants will get the option to register for the application process through OTP or personal details of PET 2023.
- By choosing the relevant option, the applicants can proceed with the online application form.
- The applicants must enter all of their details in the application form in the correct manner.
- These details include applicants’ personal information and their educational qualification information.
- After filling in these details, the applicants must upload the required documents for the application form.
- With the completion of all these processes, the applicants must check all the details they entered in the form.
- Now for the final step of the process, the applicants must pay the prescribed application fee.
- As soon as the successful payment of the application fee is done, the applicants can submit the form.
- Now the applicants must take a printout of the application form for the selection process.
For the Junior Assistant post, the applicants do not have to pay any application fee. However, all category applicants must pay Rs. 25/- as a processing fee. The applicants can pay this processing fee through any online payment method. The applicants can also opt for an SBI challan to pay this processing fee.
Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Selection Process 2023
For the selection process for the Junior Assistant Post, the commission will conduct a written examination. The written test will be an objective type and its duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes. The applicants will get 130 objective questions from three different subjects in this examination. For all the updates regarding the Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Selection Process 2023, the applicants must stay in touch with our portal.
|Apply Online Through||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2023|
|For More Information Refer To||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023|
|Check Out For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
When will the eligible applicants get to appear in the UP Junior Assistant 2023?
The application link will be available from 12 September 2023.
Will all the applicants who fill out the online application appear in the written examination?
No, only those applicants will appear for the written exam whose applications will be selected by the commission.