UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the Uttar Pradesh Moharir Mains Exam Notification regarding the 92 Moharir Posts. The candidates who have appeared in the preliminary exam can apply for the main application form the UPSSSC official website. The UPSSSC Moharir Application Process began on 29th October 2022. Candidates must apply and complete the upsssc.gov.in Moharir Application process before the last date of 18th November 2022. More details about the UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022 are discussed in the section below. Also, find the key links at the end of this page.
UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022
The Commission authorities have announced the UPSSSC Moharir Mains Application 2022 Dates. Only the candidates who have appeared in the preliminary exam and have been issued the official score card are eligible to apply. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their score card. If any applicant has scored zero or negative marks then his/her application will be rejected at once. Candidates have to log in using the preliminary exam registration number and registered email and phone number. The photograph and signature will be automatically updated from the preliminary exam details. Scroll down to read further Uttar Pradesh Commission Moharir Application Process.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Muharir Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment||UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022|
|Examination||UPSSSC Moharir Mains Exam|
|Official Body||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Core Department||Geology and Mining|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
|UPSSSC Moharir Application Process begins on||29th October 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th November 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||18th November 2022|
|Application form correction last date||25th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test only|
यूपीएसएसएससी मुहर्रिर 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Muharir 2022 Mains Application form. If later the eligibility is not matched then the candidature will be terminated by the authorities. Check the UPSSSC Mauharir 2022 Eligibility Criteria below.
|Age Limit||Minimum Age- 18 years as on 1st July 2022|
Maximum Age- 40 years as on 1st July 2022
|Educational Qualification||Essential- Intermediate or any equivalent passing certificate from a recognized university|
(1) Served in the Indian Army for a minimum period of 2 years
(2) Having a ‘B’ certificate in National Cadet Core
UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The UP Moharir Application Process 2022 will be conducted online only and no other mode of the application form will be accepted by the authorities. Follow the below steps to apply for the Moharir Recruitment Application 2022.
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC- upsssc.gov.in.
- Check for the UPSSSC Moharir Mains Application 2022 and click on it.
- A login portal will open on your screen.
- Candidates can log in using two given options.
- First is, Log in using the Preliminary exam registration number and the OTP received on the registered email ID and phone number.
- For the second option enter the roll number, DOB, gender details and UP domicile details and then log in.
- After logging in successfully, the personal details uploaded during the preliminary exam will show up on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill in the educational qualifications and the details like university name, passing year, marks obtained etc.
- After completing the above details, enter the verification code and submit the registration form.
- Now complete the UP Moharir Online Form 2022 by filling in all the asked details.
- The photo and signature will be updated from the preliminary exam application details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the Uttar Pradesh Moharir Mains Application 2022.
- Download the Payment Acknowledgement slip and UPSSSC Moharir Application Form for future use.
upsssc.gov.in Muharir Mains Application Fee 2022
Applicants must pay the UPSSSC Muharir Mains Application Fee 2022 to successfully complete the application process. Check the upsssc.gov.in Muharir Mains Application Fee 2022 details in the below table.
Uttar Pradesh Commission Muharir Application Correction 2022
If any candidate has to correct or modify any information in the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Muharir Application form, then he/she can apply only after paying the application fee successfully. To apply for the correction, go to the login portal and log in using the registration number. Now click on the Modify Application tab and enter the verification code via OTP. Lastly, proceed with the correction details. Only the following information can be modified by the candidates:
- Any spelling of the candidate’s name
- The spelling of the Father’s/Husband’s name
- Change in the postal address
- Category or reservation details like ESM, Defence, Sports etc.
- Caste details
- Eligibility criteria
UPSSSC Muharir Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The selection process for UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022 will be one through the two-tier examination process. The candidates appearing in the Uttar Pradesh Commission Moharir Mains Exam will undergo a written test. There will be normalization of marks if the exam is conducted in multiple shifts. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam results. If any candidate has served in the Indian Army or has a ‘B’ certificate in National Cadet Core then he/she may be selected through the direct mode in UP Commission Moharir Recruitment Process 2022.
UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply Here||UPSSSC Moharir Mains Application 2022|
|To Know More||UPSSSC Moharir 2022 Mains Notification pdf|
|Read More such Articles||Bihar News Homepage|
The starting date to fill out the mains application form for UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022 is on 29th October 2022.
The last date to fill out the mains application form of UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022 is on 18th November 2022.
The full form of UPSSSC is Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.