UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Recruitment 2022: The government of Uttar Pradesh is not going to lose any opportunity to employ its state residents. Especially, focusing on the females of the state by encouraging them to showcase their actual talents rather than managing household chores 24×7.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) released the recruitment notification for more than 2,000 vacancies as Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) in the commission. The application window for the post will start on 03rd August 2022 and will end on 24th August 2022. All the participants must submit their respective recruitment forms via an online medium at upsssc.gov.in.
Dear reader, if you are capable of the post then check out this specific article as we’ve covered some major topics that will help you in understanding the Uttar Pradesh Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Recruitment 2022
Before proceeding with the application process, all the candidates who are participating in the recruitment process are counselled to go through the official notification available on the portal upsssc.gov.in. As it will them in knowing about the eligibility criteria, application process and selection procedure needed for the post.
It should be the candidate’s duty to submit their उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्या सेविका भर्ती online forms 2022 within the given time frame. Anyhow, if the applicant submits more than one application form then the details mentioned in the latest form will be considered for the post.
Further, in this article, you will get complete data connected with the UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2022 recruitment such as an overview table, schedule, eligibility criteria and application process.
UP Mukhya Sevika Online Forms 2022: Details
|Recruitment Body||Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post name||Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant)|
|Commencement of Application Process||03rd Aug 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5,200- Rs.20,200|
upsssc.gov.in Mukhya Sevika Recruitment Timetable 2022
UPSSSC मुख्या सेविका 2022 Vacancies details
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Eligibility Criteria
To get appointed as Mukhya Sevika in the commission, the participants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria announced by the officials. In the following pointers, you will come across the educational qualifications, age-limit as well as age relaxation needed for the post.
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in Arts with Sociology/Social Work/Home Science/Nutrition & Child Development as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India.
- She must have practical experience working in rural areas for the welfare of children and women.
- Also served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 years.
- Possess a ‘B’ certificate from the National Cadet Corps (NCC).
Age-Limit & Reservation:
- The age of the participant should lie between 21 years to 40 years as of 01st July 2022.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules/regulations.
How to apply for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika online form 2022?
After clearing the eligibility criteria, all the applicants must be looking forward to knowing about the process via which they can apply for UPSSC Head Servant 2022 application form. This segment will help you in understanding the steps to be followed in the Uttar Pradesh Mukhya Sevika 2022 application process:
- Make a move by visiting the official website of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- Under the column of ‘Live Advertisements’ tick on the ‘Advt No: 05-Exam/2022’ link.
- The notifications page will get open.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button available on the right side of the page.
- Then press on the ‘Candidate Registration’ option.
- Answer the asked question by selecting the Yes/No option given under the ‘Please Select’ drop box.
- Tap on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Read all the instructions on the new page and tick on the ‘I Accept’ button.
- The UPSSSC Mukhya Sevak 2022 registration form will get appear on your screen.
- Start entering the sections asked on the form.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option available at the end of the registration form.
- The registration number will arrive on your registered mobile number.
- Keep the registration number somewhere secure as it’s going to be very important in the forthcoming stages.
- To complete login to the application form, the applicant has to tick on the ‘Photo with Signature Uploading’ option.
- Click on it and the candidate login panel will get open.
- Fill in the particulars needed inside the login panel.
- Tap on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Your UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika recruitment form 2022 will get open.
- Start uploading the documents asked on the form and along with it also fill in the remaining details.
- Once you are done completing the application form, you will land on the application fee page.
- Select the mode through which you are going the application fee (Internet Banking, Card Payment, BHIM UPI).
- Once you are done choosing the payment medium, tick on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ option.
- Have patience until the payment process gets completed.
- Conclude the process by taking out downloading the soft copy of the online form as well as the fee receipt.
- Also, take out the multiple printout copies of the application forms and the fee receipt.
Documents required for UPSSSC Head Servant Application form
The list of documents needed to be uploaded into the Uttar Pradesh मुख्या सेविका 2022 application form includes:
- Applicants Photograph & Signature Image.
- Category certificate & Domicile certificate.
- Graduation degree.
- Birth certificate.
|Follow For more details||UPSSSC Official Website|
|For More recruitments updates follow||Bihar News Homepage|
No, the commission will not the application forms submitted through any offline method.
The last date to submit the UP Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) application form is 24th August 2022 at the UPSSSC’s official website upsssc.gov.in.
The commission will schedule the Written Exam for all those candidates whose application forms will be accepted by the officials.