The Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC) is ready to begin the selection process for the 277 Stenographer posts. The recruitment authority will conduct the written examination for shortlisting candidates for the next selection stage. The written exam will be conducted shortly by the officials. The supervising authority will publish the UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 to notify candidates about the forthcoming exam. Here, competent candidates will receive the schedule of the written exam.
UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023
The concerned authority will upload the upsssc.gov.in Steno Hall Ticket Download Link 2023. Aspirants must press the given link to receive the admit card. Aspirants with a qualified Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) will only receive the e-admit card. It will provide all the information required on the exam day. Candidates appearing in the exam must carry a hall ticket to enter the specified exam centre.
UP Stenographer Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Article of Category||Stenographer|
|Name of the Recruitment||UPSSSC Stenographer|
|Supervising Authority||Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service |
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Total Vacant Seat||277|
|Stages of Selection||Written Exam|
Medical Examination/Document Verification
|Written Exam Date||To be Conducted Soon|
|Admit Card Issuance||To be Announced Soon|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
- BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023
- CISF Head Constable Notification 2023
Download UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 Online
Now, candidates can start off the result download process by following the instructions comprehended below.
- Open the Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC) website: http://upsssc.gov.in
- Now, visit the Result section and press the UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 Download Link.
- Enter the asked information on the login page.
- Then submit it.
- The hall ticket will appear on the dashboard instantly.
- Instruct the device to print its hard copy and carry it on exam day.
Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Hall Ticket Particulars 2023
Candidates who have received the admit card must cross-check the information printed on it. The particulars provided in the admit card are given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Born Date
- Address with the Name of District
- Photograph and Signature
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Timing and its Duration
- Exam Center
- Esam Date
- Official Approval
- General Instructions
upsssc.gov.in Steno Exam Important Instructions 2023
Aspirants appearing in the written exam are requested to abide by the instructions in the exam centre. The points given below provide the important directives which candidates must adhere to.
- Aspirants must reach the exam centre in the given reporting time.
- It is mandatory to carry a physical copy of the admit card and a valid identity card.
- Candidates should avoid carrying electronic gadgets and wristwatches in the exam hall.
- In case, aspirants face any issues in the exam centre, they approach the examiner and follow the given instructions.
UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Get Online||UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card Link (Available Soon)|
|Look For More Details||Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card
When will the recruitment authority issue the UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card?
The officials are expected to issue the hall tickets shortly on the UPSSSC website. Aspirants can check the portal regularly for updates on the forthcoming exam.
Will the officials accept the application about the change in the exam centre?
No, the concerned authority will not accept the applications pertaining to the change in the exam centre.