On the 2nd of September, the Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC) came up with a UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification. The concerned authority will be recruiting 277 stenographers in the forthcoming days. Aspirants who have qualified for the 12th standard and are above the age of 18 years can apply for the recruitment. Eligible applicants can submit the online application form from the 17th of October. The application link will remain active on the UPSSSC website by the 6th of November.
Aspirants must read the recruitment instructions attentively and then submit the online application form. The officials will only consider applications submitted by following the online method. More information about the upcoming recruitment is provided in the subsequent sections of the article.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The online upsssc.gov.in Stenographer Application link 2023 will only be activated on the specified date. Thereafter, applicants can start the online application procedure. This is to notify candidates that the recruitment form can only be filled by those candidates who have qualified for the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET)-2022. The score in the test will assist the officials in shortlisting candidates for the recruitment selection process. The candidate’s selection for the stenographer posts will be based on the score in the Written Examination and Skill Test.
यूपीएसएसएससी स्टेनोग्राफर भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|Concerned Authority||Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC)|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||277|
|Minimum Education||12th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Processing Fees||Rs 25|
|Selection Stages||Shortlisting Candidates based on PET-2022 Score |
Medical Examination/Document Verification
- SSC Grade C Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2023
- Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Before the application process, candidates should read out the recruitment requirements and then apply accordingly. The upsssc.gov.in Stenographer Recruitment Qualifications are explained below.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must have qualified 12th Standard from affiliated board.
- Hindi shorthand speed should be 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute for typing speed.
- Must have passed the CCC exam or any computer application course.
- Must have a minimum of 18 years of age and 40 years of maximum age. The reserved category applicants will be provided with age relaxation accordingly.
Apply Online for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The online application link will be provided from the notified official dates. After that, eligible applicants can visit the Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Recruitment Official Website 2023. The steps given below will assist applicants to fill up the form correctly.
- Open the Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC) website: http://upsssc.gov.in
- Go to the Applicant Segment section placed on the home page.
- Hit the Applicant’s Dashboard link and log in through the PET Reg.No.
- Submit the details.
- After that, the upsssc.gov.in Steno 2023 Application Form will appear on the dashboard.
- Input all the accurate details, and upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature.
- Lastly, deposit Rs 25 as the यूपीएसएसएससी स्टेनोग्राफर भर्ती 2023 Application Processing Fees.
- Last but not least, print out or download the recruitment form copy for future reference.
उत्तर प्रदेश स्टेनोग्राफर भर्ती 2023 Recruitment Schedule
|Particulars of Activities||Important Dates|
|Publication of Advertisement||2nd of September|
|Start of Application Process||17th of October|
|Last Date of Application Process||6th of November|
|Correction Window + Fee Payment Deadline||15th of November|
upsssc.gov.in Steno 2023 Selection Stages
The candidate’s selection will be done in multiple stages and then they will be recruited for the stenographer post. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment must be aware of the procedure and prepare for the exam accordingly. The recruitment stages are given below:
Stage 1: Shortlisting Candidates based on PET-2022 Score
Stage 2: Written Exam
Stage 3: Skill Test
Stage 4: Document Verification
Stage 5: Medical Examination
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Application Link (Available Soon)|
|Check For More Knowledge||UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment
How much are the application processing fees?
The online application processing fee is Rs 25 for all applicants.
Is it mandatory to have qualified for the PET-2022 exam in order to apply for steno recruitment?
Yes, it is essential to have qualified for the PET-2022 exam. The officials will further shortlist candidates for the next recruitment proceedings from the marks scored in it.
What are the scanned documents required to upload in the application form?
Applicants will only require a recent image and signature scanned copy to upload in the application form.
How many UPSSSC Stenographer 2023 Vacancies will be filed by officials?
The recruitment authority will recruit 277 candidates for Stenographer posts. Aspirants can refer to the notification for detailed information.