URATPG Admit Card 2023; The University of Rajasthan has decided to conduct the URATPG Phase I examination whose form has already been filled. The candidate who has filled out the application form can now download the URATPG Admit Card 2023 from the official website of the University of Rajasthan. The authority has revised the exam date as well. The URATPG Examination 2023 will now be conducted from the 8th to the 15th of July 2023. Scroll further and download your admit card now.
URATPG Admit Card 2023 Phase I
URATPG(University of Rajasthan Admission Test For Post-Graduates) entrance examination is for those candidates who have already completed their Undergraduate program as well as submitted forms and will now sit for URATPG 2023 Phase I Examination. For those candidates, we have written the stepwise process to download their respective URATPG Admit Card 2023 Phase I for their filled-in subjects.
|Name of the Examination||URATPG 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||University of Rajasthan|
|Last date to fill out the form||26th June 2023|
|Admit Card available date||Released on 4th July 2023|
|Phase I Examination||8th to 15th July 2023|
How to Download URATPG Admit Card 2023?
The process to download the admit card for the UTATPG Phase 1 from the official website of the University of Rajasthan is mentioned below:-
- Step1:- At first the candidate needs to reach the official website of the University of Rajasthan by the link which is mentioned in the key links.
- Step2:- On the official portal candidate needs to scroll down and click on URATPG 2023 link.
- Step3:- When the candidate clicks that, he/she will reach to the login page for the URATPG 2023 Phase 1.
- Step4:- Now candidates need to enter his/her ID and Password to log in.
- Step5:- As a result, a pre-filled application form of the student will appear in front of the candidate.
- Step6:- At the top of that there are a few options provided and one of those options is DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD. Candidates need to click on that.
- Step7:- Now candidate can download his/her admit card.
Details which are mentioned on Admit card
There are a few details which are mentioned on the admit card and that is:-
- Name of the University,
- Form No.,
- Name of the Applicant,
- Father’s Name,
- Mother’s Name,
- Photograph of the Applicant,
- Signature of the Applicant,
- Date of Birth,
- Name of the Subjects,
- Roll Number(For every different subject the roll no of the student is also different),
- Date of Examination,
- Timing Duration of examination,
- Exam Center,
Instructions that are mentioned on the admit card
- On the day of the examination, the candidate needs to bring an original Valid Id Proof(Aadhar card, Voters Id, Driving license, and Pan Card).
- Candidates make sure to reach the official website at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- The candidate is required to bring a Blue/Back Ballpoint pen for the examination.
- Due to the covid situation, candidates are strictly prohibited from entering the premises of the examination centre without masks.
URATPG Phase 1 Examination Pattern
The pattern of the examination is as mentioned below:-
- The examination is going to be of 100 MCQ pattern questions.
- Each question will be of 1 Mark.
- The total examination will be 100 Marks.
- The time duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
URATPG Admit Card 2023 Important Link
What are the weightage criteria to get admission to the University of Rajasthan PG Courses?
The weightage criteria are based on two factors, one about the marks scored by the candidate in the Entrance Examination and the marks scored by the candidate in the last course he/she completed.
The entrance Examination is of 70% Weightage and the Undergraduate is 30% Weightage.
What is URATPG Phase 2?
The students who manage to clear the URATG Phase I examination are eligible to fill out the URATPG Phase II application to apply for different programs runes by different departments. The candidate can fill out up to 5 subjects for the phase II examination.
When will the URATPG 2023 Phase 2 Examination is going to take place?
The date of the examination isn’t declared yet, Visit the website regularly for any updates on that matter.