URATPG Phase 2 Admit Card 2022; The University of Rajasthan has decided to conduct the URATPG phase 2 examination whose form has already been filled. The candidate who has filled out the application form and also sent the hard copy of the filled application form to the university is eligible to download their URATPG Phase 2 Admit Card 2022 from the official website of the university of Rajasthan.
URATPG Phase 2 Admit Card 2022
URATPG(University of Rajasthan Admission Test For Post-Graduates) entrance examination is for those candidates who have already completed their Undergraduate program as well as cleared the URATPG 2022 Phase I Examination and are now willing to do a Postgraduate programme from the university of Rajasthan. For those candidates, we have written the stepwise process to download their respective admit cards for their filled-in subjects.
|Name of the Examination||URATPG 2022 Phase 2|
|Exam Conducting Authority||University of Rajasthan|
|Last date to fill out the form||5 September 2022|
|Last date for submitting a hard copy of the Application form||9 September 2022|
|Admit Card available date||To be soon|
How to Download URATPG 2022 Phase 2 Admit Card 2022?
The process to download the admit card for the UTATPG Phase 2 from the official website of the University of Rajasthan is mentioned below:-
- Step1:- At first the candidate needs to reach the official website of the University of Rajasthan by the link which is mentioned in the key links.
- Step2:- On the official portal candidate needs to scroll down and click on URATPG 2022-23 link.
- Step3:- When the candidate clicks that, he/she will reach to the login page for the URATPG 2022-23 Phase 2.
- Step4:- Now candidates need to enter his/her ID and Password to log in.
- Step5:- As a result, a pre-filled application form of the student will appear in front of the candidate.
- Step6:- At the top of that there are a few options provided and one of those options is DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD. Candidates need to click on that.
- Step7:- Now candidate can download his/her admit card.
Details which are mentioned on Admit card
There are a few details which are mentioned on the admit card and that is:-
- Name of the University,
- Form No.,
- Name of the Applicant,
- Father’s Name,
- Mother’s Name,
- Photograph of the Applicant,
- Signature of the Applicant,
- Date of Birth,
- Name of the Subjects,
- Roll Number(For every different subject the roll no of the student is also different),
- Date of Examination,
- Timing Duration of examination,
- Exam Center,
Instructions that are mentioned on the admit card
- On the day of the examination, the candidate needs to bring an original Valid Id Proof(Aadhar card, Voters Id, Driving license, and Pan Card).
- Candidates make sure to reach the official website at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- The candidate is required to bring a Blue/Back Ballpoint pen for the examination.
- Due to the covid situation, candidates are strictly prohibited from entering the premises of the examination centre without masks.
URATPG Phase 2 Examination Pattern
The pattern of the examination is as mentioned below:-
- The examination is going to be of 100 MCQ pattern questions.
- Each question will be of 1 Mark.
- The total examination will be 100 Marks.
- The time duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
URATPG Phase 2 Admit Card 2022 Important Link
The weightage criteria are based on two factors, one about the marks scored by the candidate in the Entrance Examination and the marks scored by the candidate in the last course he/she completed.
The entrance Examination is of 70% Weightage and the Undergraduate is 30% Weightage.
The students who manage to clear the URATG Phase I examination are eligible to fill out the URATPG phase II application to apply for different programs runes by different departments. The candidate can fill out up to 5 subjects for the phase II examination.
The date of the examination isn’t declared yet, Visit the website regularly for any updates on that matter.
The candidate will do a Postgraduate program like M.A, M.Com, M.lib, LLM, M.Sc, M.C.A, M.B.A etc