Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 – The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation has launched the Vidyadhan Class 11 and 12 scholarship program for all the praiseworthy students who have completed their 10th class. The foundation has started this program for all the students who are willing to continue their studies but fail to do so due to their financial situations.
The Vidyadhan scholarship is being conducted for 10 states, and the scholarship selection will be started soon on the official portal. The dates for applying for the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Vidyadhan scholarship program are different so all the candidates from different states can check out the date for the application form, you will be able to see it on the official portal.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
The application will be filled online there are no offline services available for any candidates, you have to read the instructions first and then apply for the program. The states that are organizing the Vidyadhan scholarships are- Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, and Odisha.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
The site has mentioned three states that will be starting with the application procedure, there is no information on other states regarding the application procedure. So we will be sharing the information of the three states which will be performing the application procedure, stay connected with this site to get all the information.
www.vidyadhan.org Vidyadhan Scholarship
|Article type||Vidyadhan Scholarship|
|Name of the organization||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation|
|Name of the scholarship||Vidyadhan Scholarship|
|Scholarship applicable for||Students who have passed 10th class|
|Scholarship amount||11th – 12th – 10,000|
Graduation – 10,000 to 60,000
|Objective||To provide the scholarship for all the meritious students|
|Beneficiary||All the praiseworthy students|
|State||Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana and Odisha|
Vidyadhan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
All the worthy students who are willing to apply for the Vidyadhan scholarship program have to go through the eligibility criteria stated in the official notification. The aspirants who fall under the required criteria will be eligible to apply for the Vidyadhan scholarship program, so scheme out the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The students whose family income is less than 2 lakh will be able to apply for the Vidyadhan scholarship program.
- The aspirants must have qualified 10th class/ SSC from their states.
- The aspirants must have possessed 90% or 9 CGPA in the 10th/ SSC class.
- The students with physical disabilities must have secure 75% or 7.5 CGPA
- The aspirants must be permanent citizens of the state.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Objective
The SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship Aim is to provide further education to all the meritious students, there are many students in the state who want to complete their further studies. Many of them fail to continue with their studies and that is due to the financial issue in their family, they can not afford their education, as it cost a lot to them.
The candidates belonging to the low category and who are financially stable will be eligible to apply for the scholarship program. The authority will provide the Vidyadhan 2022 scholarship for two years and if they continue doing well in these two years then they will be awarded the scholarship for pursuing a graduate degree.
Benefits and Features
The www.vidyadhan.org Vidyadhan scholarship consists of many benefits and features for all the aspirants, the applicants who are willing to apply for the scholarship will be able to take advantage of this scholarship program. Here are the benefits and features of the scholarship.
- The Vidyadhan scholarship will be very beneficial for all the poor students of the state.
- The application procedure will be done online mode.
- The students do not have to visit any government offices to apply for the scholarship program.
- This will save your time and money and will bring transparency to the system.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship amount is Rs 10000.
- After completing the two years of the Vidyadhan scholarship programs, the organization will be providing scholarships for their further graduation degree.
What is the Selection Process for Scholarship?
After the application procedure is completed at Sarojini Damodardaas Foundation then the candidates will get shortlisted for the Vidyadhan 2022 scholarship program. The management will shortlist the candidates on the basis of the eligibility criteria that they have mentioned in the application form, the applicants who have applied for the scholarship program will be invited for the online test/ Interview and the aspirants who qualify will be awarded the Vidyadhan scholarship program.
The authority will also invite all the shortlisted candidates for document verification so you have to carry all the important documents.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Last Dates
|Name of the State||Event|
|Andhra Pradesh||The last date for filling out the application form- is 10th July 2022|
Screening Test- 24th July 2022
Interview/ Test- 7th to 10th August 2022
|Goa||The last date for filling out the application form- is 15th August 2022|
Screening Test- 4th September 2022
Interview/ Test- 1st to 10th September 2022
|Karnataka||The last date for filling out the application form- is 30th June 2022|
Screening Test- 17th July 2022
Interview/ Test- 2nd to 30th July 2022
How to apply for the Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022?
All the aspirants who are eager to apply for the scholarship program will be eligible to apply for the same by visiting the official portal. Here is the full procedure to do so.
- To apply for the Vidyadhan Scholarship program, firstly visit the official portal of Vidyadhan Scholarship i.e. www.vidyadhan.org.
- After visiting the site then the main page of the site will open, and there you have to tap on the Apply for the Class 11 and 12 Scholarship Program, available on the top right side of the site.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page, there you can go through the instruction and then click on the Apply Now option.
- Students have to do the registration first and for that enter the required credential like – Name, E-mail, and Password, confirm the password, and then click on the Register option.
- After that tap on the, I Agree/ Login option, and then, on the new page, you can start filling out the application form.
- Now upload the asked documents with the application form, and after that preview your application form.
- Now click on the submit option and then your information will be submitted for the Vidyadhan 2022 scholarship program.
Documents Required for applying
There are some important documents that applicants have to upload while filling out the application form. So candidates should upload all the documents when applying for the Class 11 and 12 scholarships. Here is the list of the documents.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Income certificate.
- Government-authorized certificate