Virchow Scholarship Program 2022: The Virchow Foundation has taken an initiative for the girl students of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh States. The Corporate Social Responsibility initiative is named the ‘Virchow Scholarship Program 2022’. This scheme aims to provide financial aid to students currently studying in schools or completing their higher education. Eligible students may read the following article and apply for the విర్చో స్కాలర్షిప్ ప్రోగ్రామ్ 2022 by 31st August 2022.
Moreover, the Virchow Scholarship will provide up to Rs. 15,000/- in financial assistance to help students continue their education without any barriers. Hence, start to read the article to understand the eligibility criteria, application process, and more.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022
The Virchow Scholarship is a part of the Virchow Foundation, which is a subsidiary part of the Virchow Group. Moreover, the company believes lies in the education system for bringing a change in a person’s life. However, many students are unable to pursue their education and money is the root cause for this. Thus, the Virchow Group took the CSR initiative to help bring smoothness in the education for the children in need. It will help the beneficiaries to brighten their coming future.
Furthermore, Virchow Foundation Scholarship is beneficial to the students who enrol for the scheme. This implies that you have to apply through an online application form for which the process has already started. In the application, you will provide all the required details and submit it with the required documents. To help understand the application process, we have shared all the required steps. Thus, make sure to read the article completely to the end.
విర్చో స్కాలర్షిప్ ప్రోగ్రామ్ 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Virchow Scholarship 2022|
|Concerned Company||Virchow Group|
|The motive of the Scholarship||To provide financial aid to the worthy students in need.|
|Beneficiary||10th passed and currently pursuing graduation/ diploma female students.|
|Eligible States||Telangana and Andhra Pradesh|
|Scholarship Benefits||Up to Rs. 15,000/-|
|Selection Criteria||Merit List|
|How to Apply?||Through Online Application Form|
|Application Form Status||ACTIVE NOW|
|Application Form Submission Deadline||31st August 2022|
|Buddy4study Official Website||https://www.buddy4study.com/|
Virchow Girls Scholarship Program Eligibility
Students who are able to meet the following condition are eligible for the scheme and can apply through the online application form:
- The Virchow Girls Scholarship Program is open to female students only
- Students must be residing in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Students who are at present in the 11th standard, irrespective of stream, are eligible to apply.
- Moreover, the candidates who are currently pursuing graduation/ diploma from government college can also apply.
- However, the students must have completed their preceding classes successfully (10th and 12th standard respectively). Thus, they must have obtained a minimum of 70% marks in the final examination.
- The aggregate family income of the students must be under Rs. 6,00,000/-
- However, if your parents are employees of the Virchow company and Buddy4Study then you cannot apply for Virchow Scholarship Application.
Virchow Foundation Scholarship Benefits
As we mentioned earlier, the students will receive financial support to help them pursue their education smoothly. In addition, the Virchow Foundation Scholarship Amount is decided according to the class of the students. Moreover, the beneficiary can access the Virchow scholarship fund only for education expenses. Hence, refer to the following table for detailed information:
|11th Standard Students||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Graduate/ Diploma||Rs. 15,000/- per annum|
buddy4study.com Virchow Scholarship Application Prerequisites
The buddy4study.com Virchow Scholarship Application will ask for some documents for verification. You will have to provide these documents while filling out the application form. Otherwise, the application form will not proceed further. Hence, keep the following documents ready before applying for the Virchow Scholarship Application:
- Student Photograph
- 10th and 12th standard certificate and mark sheets.
- Photo Identity Card such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID and any card issued by the government.
- Family Income Proof.
- Graduation current year admission proof such as fee receipt, ID card etc.
- Bank Details
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 Apply Online
Below are the given steps that you can follow to apply for Virchow Scholarship 2022 online:
- Start the process by opening the official website – https://www.buddy4study.com/
- After that, go to the ‘Scholarship’ tab given at the topmost of the home screen.
- From thereon, select the ‘All Scholarships’ option from the drop-down menu bar.
- Thirdly, on the right section of the page, scroll down and click on the ‘Virchow Scholarship Program’ link given at the end of the list.
- Finally, the Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 page will open on the screen.
- After that, click on the yellow-coloured ‘Apply’ button. A login dialog box will appear in front of you, choose from Gmail id, mobile number, or email id. If you don’t have an account then click on the ‘Register’ link.
- Now, enter your name, mobile number, and email id, and then create a unique password. After that, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- In a few seconds, the buddy4study.com Virchow Scholarship Application will open, and you have to provide the remaining details. Moreover, upload necessary documents when asked.
- Finally, submit the application form and print a hard copy as well.
Contact Details For Your Queries
You can gather more information by reaching out to the concerned authority through the following contact details:
|Phone Number||011-430-92248 (Ext- 272) (Mon to Fri – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022: Important links
What is the last date to apply for the Virchow Groups’ Scholarship Scheme?
Eligible students can apply for the scheme by 31st August 2022.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship program?
The candidate must be a female student either studying in 11th standard or pursuing graduation/ diploma.
What is the selection procedure for the Virchow Scholarship Program 2022?
The authority will select the candidates based on merit. For this purpose, the authority will consider the candidate’s academic performance. Moreover, the procedure will be followed by a telephonic interview and document verification.
What is the scholarship amount provided to the beneficiary?
The authority is providing financial support up to Rs. 15,000/- per year. However, the amount varies according to the candidate. For more details, kindly check out our page.