WB JECA 2023: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board recently prompted the registration process for the JECA. The registration process shall remain active until 8th February 2023. Candidates who wish to pursue the MCA course under the reputable institutions of West Bengal can do so through WB JECA 2023. The candidates must fulfil all the demanded eligibility parameters in order to successfully register for the exam. This article incorporates all the essential information regarding the West Bengal JECA 2023 Application process.
WB JECA 2023
The WB JECA 2023 registration began on 27th January 2023. The entrance examination is specifically designed for the candidates seeking admission to the Masters of Computer Application course. The entrance exam will be conducted on 8th July 2023. The application forms for the JECA exam can be submitted through online modality only. There is no premise to submitting the application form by offline modality whatsoever. The details of the student must be inputted correctly on the online form to avoid the dismissal of candidature. The eligibility criteria and correct procedure of WB JECA Form Fill Up 2023 are further elaborated in the proceeding sections of this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Candidates can make corrections to their submitted application form from 10th to 11th February 2023.
West Bengal JECA Registration 2023: Highlights
|Article Type||Application Process|
|Examination Title||West Bengal Joint Entrance for Admission 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||WBJEEB: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions into MCA programs in WB state|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Timeline||27th January 2023 to 8th February 2023|
|Correction Window||10th to 11th February 2023|
|Admit Card Download||28th June 2023|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online, Direct Bank Transfer|
WB JECA Eligibility 2023
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board has preset a group of criteria that are necessary to apply for the examination. We have mentioned all the WB JECA Eligibility 2023 parameters in the following table in a brief and coherent manner:
|Nationality criteria||Only Indian Citizens can apply|
|Academic Criteria||The candidate must be either in the last year of graduation or must have completed their Graduation |
Note: The academic eligibility is further elaborated in the image:
|Age limit||No Age Limit|
Application Form Requirements
The applicants must upload certain entities along with their WBJEEB JECA Online Form 2023. These documents are listed in the following points along with the exact specifications:
- Passport size image: The candidates need to upload a recent passport-size image against a light background. The image size should range between 10 to 200 kb in JPG/JPEG format. Candidates must not upload pictures that show side profiles or any unclear angle. The image must capture all the facial features of the candidate in proper lighting.
- Signature Scan: The signature must be done on white paper with either blue or black ink. The scanned image must be in JPEG/JPG format. The file size should be between 4 to 30 kb.
How To Fill WB JECA 2023 Application Form?
The WB JECA 2023 Application Form is live now. You can visit the official portal and start filling out the application forms now. The application form will be filled out in two parts. The first part will be the registration and the second will be form filling. We have highlighted all the steps to carry out the application registration process:
- Go on the official web portal of WBJEEB, by visiting the web address, ‘https://wbjeeb.nic.in/’
- Now click on the JECA link which will be at the top panel of the page.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the official page of JECA 2023.
- Now, click on the Apply for JECA 2023 link.
- Now hit the New Candidate Registration tab and read the Instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions, click on the ‘I Agree’ link.
- You will be redirected to the Registration Form for the exam.
- Now, proceed to fill in your details in the designated field boxes and register.
- After registration, you can log in to the portal through the registration credentials and fill out the wbjeeb.nic.in JECA Application Form 2023.
- Fill in the mandatory fields, upload the required documents, pay the online fee and submit the form.
The West Bengal JECA Fee 2023 varies for different categories. The application fee can be filled through Internet banking, UPI, and Credit / Debit cards. The application fee details are in the table below:
JECA WB 2023 Exam Pattern
The West Bengal JECA 2023 Exam will be conducted offline through the OMR Sheet exam. The exam will comprise 2 sections. The first section of the exam will withhold 80 questions while the Second section will withhold 20 questions. This makes a total of 100 questions. The exam will have a negative marking of 1/4th mark reduction for every wrong attempt. The exam will be of 120 marks in total. The section 1 questions will comprise 1 mark each while the section 2 questions will comprise of 2 marks each.
WB JECA 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||WB JECA 2023 Application Form Link|
|Check For More||Official Notification|
|Follow For More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can candidates from states other than West Bengal apply for the WB JECA 2023?
Yes, candidates from states other than West Bengal can also apply for the WB JECA 2023 entrance exam. However, admissions to government Institutions will be given to West Bengal natives.
What is the JECA form fill up 2023 last date?
The JECA form fill up 2023 last date? is 8th February 2023. Candidates are advised to fill out the application form in due time to avoid website traffic near the deadline.
When will the admit card be out?
The admit card will be out on 28th June 2023, it will be available on the official website. Candidates need to type in their login credentials in order to access their admit cards. The admit card will contain the reporting details for the day of the WB JECA exam.