WBCS 2023 Application Form: The preliminary examination for the recruitment of candidates for Group A, B, C and D posts will be conducted by WBPSC in July 2023. To appear for this exam, the WBCS 2023 Application Form can be submitted by the candidates online from 28 February 2023 to 21 March 2023. The commission is hosting the application process for this examination only on its official website. In addition to this, the commission has also released a notification on the WBCS 2023 Exam on its website. Interested candidates need to read the WB Civil Service Notification 2023 before applying for the exam. Moreover, go through this complete article to know everything about this exam and its application process.
WBCS 2023 Application Form
The candidates who want to fill out the WBCS 2023 Application Form must note that it is compulsory to fulfil all the eligibility criteria specified by the commission. Falling short of any of the eligibility criteria will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Additionally, it is also compulsory for the candidates to submit the online application along with the application fee payment as per the deadline set by the commission. The candidates can find details related to the eligibility criteria, application process and more about the West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2023 in the article below.
ডব্লিউবিসিএস 2023 আবেদনপত্র: Overview
|Article Type||Application Form|
|Concerned Application Form||WBCS 2023 Application Form|
|Application Form For||West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc Exam 2023|
|Posts||Group A, B, C and D posts|
|Required Educational Qualification||Graduation|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability Status of the Application Form||Closed|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 210/-|
|Mode of Payment for Application Fee||Online and Offline|
|Type of Examinations||Written Preliminary and Main Examinations |
|WBPSC Official Website||https://wbpsc.gov.in/|
West Bengal Civil Service 2023: Important Dates
The candidates can find the details of all the important dates for the West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2023 and its application process in the following table. All the candidates are required to participate in concerned exam-related activities as per these dates.
|Release date of the Online Application Form||28 February 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application Form||21 March 2023 (by 3 PM)|
|Final date to submit the Application Fee Online||21 March 2023 (by 3 PM)|
|Final date to submit the Application Fee Offline||22 March 2023|
|Availability of Edit Window for the Application Form||31 March 2023 to 6 April 2023 (3 PM)|
|Examination Date||Sometime in June 2023|
WBCS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The following is the collection of the WBCS Eligibility Criteria 2023 that are needed to be fulfilled by the candidates who will fill out the form for the concerned posts.
- Age Limit: The age limit range varies for the posts of Group A, B, C and D as of the date 1 January 2023. The details regarding WBCS 2023 Age Limit are as follows.
- Group A and C Posts- 21 to 36 years
- Group B Posts- 20 to 36 years
- Group D Posts- 21 to 39 years
- Educational Qualification and Other Eligibility: The applicants must possess a degree that he/she must have obtained from a certified institution.
- The candidates (excluding the ones whose mother tongue is Nepali) must have adequate knowledge of the Bengali language i.e. they must be able to read, write and speak it
- The concerned qualifications must be obtained by the candidates as per the deadline of the application process.
Relaxation in Maximum Age
For the candidates of reserved categories, the following are the details of the age relaxation in the maximum age limit provided by the commission.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates of WB||3 years|
|SC and ST Candidates of WB||5 years|
|PwBD (40% or above disability)||Relaxable for up to 45 years|
Steps For wbpsc.gov.in Civil Service Application Form 2023
While filling out the wbpsc.gov.in Civil Service Application Form 2023, the candidates will go through the steps we are sharing below.
- By using the following web address, the candidates first have to enter the homepage of the commission’s website: https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
- Now, on the Candidate’s Corner available on the homepage, the candidates need to choose the One Time Registration option.
- This option will lead the candidates to the page that has the registration form.
- After filling out the complete registration form, the candidates will possess their login details.
- These login details must be filled in by the candidates on the login portal of the commission.
- Once the candidates successfully log in through the login portal, they will reach the dashboard for the application process.
- Here, the candidates can proceed to fill out the application form.
- After filling in the personal details in the application form, the candidates need to upload their photographs and signatures.
- Now, the candidates need to provide their educational qualifications details in the given spaces.
- Once the application form is completely filled, the candidates must crosscheck all the details on it before moving to the next step.
- After this, the candidates can make the payment of the application fee.
- As soon as the candidates pay the application fee, the application process will be completed.
- The candidates can now submit the application form and take its printout for the selection stages.
The candidates of UR categories have to pay Rs. 210/- as an application fee in the application process. If the candidates opt for the online payment option then they will have to pay a 1% Service Charge and Rs. 5/- for online payment in addition to the application fee. Whereas, if the candidates opt for offline payment of WBCS Application Fee 2023, then the extra charge for them will be Rs. 20/- for payment through the bank counter. The SC, ST and PwBD candidates of West Bengal do not need to pay any application fee to apply for the exam.
West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2023
The West Civil Service Exam 2023 has two parts. One is a written exam and the other is a personality test. The written examination is further subdivided into preliminary and main examinations. As per the notification of the commission, the preliminary examination will be conducted at various examination centres sometime in June 2023. After the completion of the preliminary examination, the successful candidates can take part in the main examination and other selection rounds. We will keep providing all the updates regarding the examinations for the given posts from time to time on our portal.
|Apply Online||WBCS 2023 Application Form Link|
|For More Information Refer To||WBCS Notification 2023|
|Follow For the Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the candidates have to submit more than one WBCS 2023 Application Form if they wish to apply for the posts of various groups?
No, the candidates only have to submit one application form even if they apply for the posts of various groups.
What is the final date to generate the challan for the candidates?
The candidates who wish to pay the application fee through the offline payment method must generate the challan by 21 March 2023.
Can candidates opt for the modifications in the application form after submitting it?
Yes, the window for modifications in the application form will be provided by the commission from 31 March 2023 to 6 April 2023.